Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE .ASIA Domains from CrazyDomains  (Read 922 times)
Dhiva (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:28:38 AM

Hola  Grin
Just got a new domain for 1 year  Cool FREE
*PROMO
Just open this link : https://goo . gl/naLgzm
Then search for yourdomainname.asia (If you got the price labeled FREE then you are lucky)
After that just register as usual but you need to verify your phone number. Then wait a view minutes and check your email.
#GOODLUCK

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:42:43 AM

I am going to try it. hope it is not a Joke. but if it is a true offer. than I am sure spammers will make it ban by registering multiple domains from one IP.

Thanks for sharing.
Dhiva (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:06:44 AM

I am going to try it. hope it is not a Joke. but if it is a true offer. than I am sure spammers will make it ban by registering multiple domains from one IP.

Thanks for sharing.

Sure, btw don't forget to post here if you success.

akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:22:43 AM

i have done this before but you cannot use this for hosting a website.you should pay if you want to use the dns.and you cannot make multiple account.you need to verify your phone number.
vansy1

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:57:48 AM

i have done this before but you cannot use this for hosting a website.you should pay if you want to use the dns.and you cannot make multiple account.you need to verify your phone number.

Yes, it seems like the DNS is locked for the .asia but i'll try and use their Hosting Services. @akosipepot who is currently hosting your sites? i would like to get some opinions on what is good. Do you think Crazy Domains will do good in hosting sites?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: