Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:39:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin just dropped to under 900$ and it keeps going down  (Read 6470 times)
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:34:39 PM

Even if we don't someone else will... Fortunately the market is being kind to miners lately. In 20 years we will all look back and wish we'd bought in at $5k.
arbitrage001
Legendary

Activity: 1067
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:54:54 PM

Whales are eating over leveraged traders left and right.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 05:02:13 PM

They are just doing the same thing from last year and right now those whales and bull trap area always happening so if you seen that the price is increase and gain a good profit better to don't ignore the opportunity always make a move and secure the profit..
So sell your bitcoin if you seen that the price was touch in high price.. in my own  was selling partial of my saving bitcoin if the price is high and if the price will continues to increase i can be still sell some so that if the price was crash i will use sold bitcoin to buy bitcoins again..
If you are long term holder i think it is ok for you to ignore the price crash right now. .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cellard
Legendary

Merit: 1252

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:08:54 PM

I think whales are going to keep playing this game. They will keep pumping to $900+, then make it dip again to 800$ or even high $700, and keep shaking weak hands until people decide to hold beyond $900 which will trigger the next big bubble up to $2000+. Of course most people will have sold by then on the numerous fake pumps, and then the winners will be (as always) whales and long term holders.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:37:26 PM

It's easy to dream and easier to panic but the only thing that I can truly tell you...is that if you sell your bitcoins now, you'll regret it once they hit 10k, and probably a lot sooner...like at 2k or even 1.3k

Please dont share misconception. It wont reach 10k like tomorrow, so they wont miss out if they will sell now. Whats the problem with selling out for you hodlers? The only problem I see is buying 20% higher at worst. And the risk of holding can be drastic as well as with everything.

Im not saying if thats not a good strategy or not, but saying people what they should do is kind of fishy at best. People are different from eachother. Not every thinks like you. Hodling works for you. Great. But making others to do like you looks cultish.

So a couple reasons the price drops fast.

1. a whale just hit his minimum sale value and is cashing out
2. people are panicking
3. other reasons...

There was no panic actualy. All happened too fast for people to react. All it was was massive longs squize. A lots of hype with manipulation to disable a correction liquidity check made some chineese gamblers red with greed. They played with money they dont have. Nothing else. It was all like darwin award contest for the biggest loser. Gamblers have lost the most here. Now the chineese gov is pissed at bitcoin because of that. That is resulting in not allowing the price to recover.
Dammitt

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:00:35 PM

The purpose here is this bitcoin is always going to be fluctuating right now. At the target of the whales, this is when the purchasing power is lowered when the bitcoin can fall down further below.

I do not think it's time to get out of the way, but if there's a little more drop in, I can eat a pump right into the month of February and I think it's worth waiting for it to rise again.
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:01:00 PM

This is a speculation thread? Everything here is speculation/opinion, plenty of people blatantly pumping for higher or lower price spreading thoughts and ideas that may or may not ever come into fruition.

When it hit $.02 I knew it would hit $1
When it hit $1 I knew it would hit $100.
When it hit $100, I knew it would hit $1000.
When it hit $1000 I remembered what bitcoin's purpose was and I'll collect and hold until it facilitates my retirement.

Never once did I state that the price would jump 10x overnight...that's just silly. We don't have the infrastructure for that sort of rapid change.

Probability dictates that there is insufficient data to refute my statements.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:16:57 PM

Yes, but it's good for those who didn't have many bitcoins and it's bad for those who buy many bitcoins in a very high price. I hope the price keeps going down Wink :p

Its like a game like bustabit where you have to cashout at right time or you might loose Smiley but the only positive is that you will again get a chance because price hikes every now and then and that's why holding btc is the best choice.
That is exactly how market works ,if you really cannot get out at the right time you wont profit that much and with the recent spike in price it is expected that the price would come down but the exact time when that would hit is a really difficult one to predict but this price drop was expected.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:13:10 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 04:54:38 PM by SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Yes, but it's good for those who didn't have many bitcoins and it's bad for those who buy many bitcoins in a very high price. I hope the price keeps going down Wink :p

Its like a game like bustabit where you have to cashout at right time or you might loose Smiley but the only positive is that you will again get a chance because price hikes every now and then and that's why holding btc is the best choice.
That is exactly how market works ,if you really cannot get out at the right time you wont profit that much and with the recent spike in price it is expected that the price would come down but the exact time when that would hit is a really difficult one to predict but this price drop was expected.
if we all look to profit from the upward or downward movement of the btc price then will shall be killing the digital currency  slowly..
but as long as it keeps hovering over $900 we should a expect a pump sooner or later, just hope it does not dive back to the $400 or so.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:40:22 PM

I think whales are going to keep playing this game. They will keep pumping to $900+, then make it dip again to 800$ or even high $700, and keep shaking weak hands until people decide to hold beyond $900 which will trigger the next big bubble up to $2000+. Of course most people will have sold by then on the numerous fake pumps, and then the winners will be (as always) whales and long term holders.

No, winners will not only be big whales. Why not You and Me? When we know what big whales strategy is, we should not sell out coins on dump of 800$ or 700$ and sell at over 1500$ to 1800$. So if everyone follow this, no one will lose.
Kotone

Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 05:48:39 PM

Guys , can someone tell me what is happening with Bitcoin ? In only 2 hours his price dropped over 10% . Now his price is 880$. What should i do? Sell my bitcoins or buy more?
This is normal like past year bitcoin hit always on the reach point and it will decrease bitcoin is really hard to predict when to increase and when to decrease i always wanted to make money online but since bitcoin are there its not enough idecided to trade from another crypto currency as investment.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:21:04 PM

I was not expecting it, but I think it will not happen again. I believe bitcoin prices will go down just for a while, then go back up. Well, the prices were very high at the moment, makes people panic when the price falls, and sell their bitcoin. it causes the prices continue to decline. but, for some people, it is an opportunity for them untu make a profit.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:10:52 PM

2014 all over again.

Price will go up a bit making everyone else to have a hope and then it drops to new lows. Rinse and repeat. It's a great time to short btc.

CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:52:10 PM

The price is fluctuating, its a gamble if you're trying to make money...

Wow, I never see it that way and just triggered about gamble. For new comers that only looking for profits by sell at higher and buy whenever it down, it is a gamble activity to predict where the market price lead today. Actually, people who invest on bitcoin Will gain benefits for sure but you need to be patient as the price increase is inevitable. Bitcoin will rise again, maybe in the next week or month, no one can tell the right answer but surely it will, just wait.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:19:56 PM

2014 all over again.

Price will go up a bit making everyone else to have a hope and then it drops to new lows. Rinse and repeat. It's a great time to short btc.

Are you sure the actions against Chinese exchanges that have been put in place by PBOC aren't influencing you into thinking that the price will go down? I am sure it is. It's pointless to keep referring to a year when you spot a few similarities. Mainly because of the fact that we're not even a full month into the year 2017. And as you may know, past events aren't guaranteed to happen again....
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:32:47 AM

I was not expecting it, but I think it will not happen again. I believe bitcoin prices will go down just for a while, then go back up. Well, the prices were very high at the moment, makes people panic when the price falls, and sell their bitcoin. it causes the prices continue to decline. but, for some people, it is an opportunity for them untu make a profit.

I actually expected that bitcoin is going to drop its price. Because bitcoin has been like that for so many times at its existence in this world. If you are already old enough to use bitcoin, you know how its charts goes up and down suddenly after its rapid price increase. But on what is happening today with it, that's quite a relieved.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
RussiaIsBest

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:42:23 AM

Yea bitcoin price is goin down and we will need to buy some coins now when bitcoin come to final low price and then sell later when it raise a lot and with that strategy we will be able to get a really nice profit with our traded bitcoins.
Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:50:56 AM

Yea bitcoin price is goin down and we will need to buy some coins now when bitcoin come to final low price and then sell later when it raise a lot and with that strategy we will be able to get a really nice profit with our traded bitcoins.
Agree, if we are sure the price goes up then it's time buy a lot. Thankfully, in this 8-days the prices no longer drop under $900. I hope the positive trend of China's new year bring a blessing for all of us so that the price of the bitcoin can rise to the highest level as at the end of the year 2016.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:18:23 AM

2014 all over again.

Price right now seems a bit stable without major variations. This might go up than down as the China's New Year is getting closer. Due to this we can experience increase in circulation and larger transactions. May be due to the inspection by the PBOC on exchanges the increase takes place quite normal than steep changes.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:46:39 AM

I can say for now were on the highest stable bottom price of bitcoin which is 800$. And i think we will not see the 700$ this year,cause bitcoin will surely pump its price. Demand keeps on increasing day by day,thats why bitcoin could not go down below 800$.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: