Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:27:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome back 2014!  (Read 1920 times)
21BTC (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:22:34 PM

Here comes the crash Grin.This is the problem with people panic selling. bitcoin price falling down now lol.It was 950$ on btc-e and i refresed the page 5 minutes later and down to 876$. I am a lifetime bitcoin holder and i can take it.I know it will rise again.what do you guys think? i think now price will reach back 600$ in no time. :/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:27:39 PM

Its at 911 atm looking at preev.

Lets see what happend.

I sold a BTC at 980 dollars just to be sure.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 04:00:01 PM

Here comes the crash Grin.This is the problem with people panic selling. bitcoin price falling down now lol.It was 950$ on btc-e and i refresed the page 5 minutes later and down to 876$. I am a lifetime bitcoin holder and i can take it.I know it will rise again.what do you guys think? i think now price will reach back 600$ in no time. :/
  Yes agree it will rise again. There is 983.5 Preev, maybe some new users in bitcoin world will sell it, but I'm holder and will hold in long terms

doublemore

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:35:07 PM

Yes agree it will rise again. There is 983.5 Preev, maybe some new users in bitcoin world will sell it, but I'm holder and will hold in long terms
This is definitely not the time to sell. Just as long as it stays close to $1000 price then it won't go back below $826 again. There had to be a dip some time.
But that's all it was. Just a short dip that bounced back with in a couple of minutes and for the last 3.25 hours it is now on the rebound and recovering.
Recovery takes times, doesn't it? Undecided
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:57:32 PM

We might go to 10k soon if new pump starts which I think will soon happen.
21BTC (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:08:18 PM

This is definitely not the time to sell. Just as long as it stays close to $1000 price then it won't go back below $826 again. There had to be a dip some time.
But that's all it was. Just a short dip that bounced back with in a couple of minutes and for the last 3.25 hours it is now on the rebound and recovering.
Recovery takes times, doesn't it? Undecided
why only recovery takes time and not the dump? I have seen bitcoin price fall in seconds and to rise again it takes time ;/
mainpmf

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:10:12 PM

I'm not sure there will be a huge panic sell... Or at least the market is able to take it.
Of course price had to go down a bit but... I mean even 900$ is nearly the double of the price last year! It's already an incredible growth so no reason to panick or anything!
I guess that as long as btc doesn't go below 600$ it's fine for me.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:15:54 PM

Shit was too hot.
Like Icarus, the price of Bitcoin climbed too high, too fast, and burnt its wings.

Luckily I predited this yesterday and moved everything I had but about $100 into trashy altcoins.
Hopefully one of these shitcoins makes me a few bucks.

This is all satire, since its not like $975 is a terrible price right now.
Anyways as long as Bitcoin doesn't drop to $500 or something I'm sure we are fine.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:23:43 PM

I think this will be a little different from the last 2014 years. in 2014 the price may fall too deep, and even the price of nearly $ 200. but, I feel that this year the price of bitcoin will last at prices above $ 950, and maybe more. I believe this year bitcoin be better.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:27:31 PM

I think this will be a little different from the last 2014 years. in 2014 the price may fall too deep, and even the price of nearly $ 200. but, I feel that this year the price of bitcoin will last at prices above $ 950, and maybe more. I believe this year bitcoin be better.
It is really different and im not hoping that bitcoin would go back again to the price the same on year 2014 because its really a long long way to reach this price now on bitcoin and it cant really easily dip its price that low unless if all people will sell off their coin then its possible. Bitcoin price is stabilizing again on $940-980

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Zitudent

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:33:16 PM

Its at 911 atm looking at preev.

Lets see what happend.

I sold a BTC at 980 dollars just to be sure.

The price is $950 now. So there is no need to worry.
Cristosi

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:34:23 PM

It will bounce up 1,000$ soon. maybe it's about 2days . They are dumping to get more cheap bitcoins.
Please hold bitcoin closely or you will drop your profit. Good luck.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 05:35:14 PM

I think it is just a normal that the price is crashing. this is not new to me i told the others already that the price will not stay long and it will crash soon..
I am just relaying what is the price from past year and i think there is similar movement from 2015 when i was heard about bitcoin and until now the movement are same..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:56:18 PM

it may drop back to 800, but there is no seeing 250, or even 500 again, we need a way to stabilize at least one market, ltc, btc, something, in order for this to be used as a regular currency, there is no way for people to want to spend something that can buy a pack of cigarettes one day and only a candy bar the next, then two days later, it can buy a carton of cigarettes, people need a stable market for an accepted currency
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:06:32 PM

I wont call it a crash from my angle because the margin from where it was and now is not really much although I agree that it amounts to loss of great amount to someone else. I would rather take it to mean a slide if there is anything like that. Also, I believe it will rise again but the question is the time frame to get to the point where we are? it could be tomorrow, it could be a month from now or even a year from now... who knows...
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:43:36 PM

It's normal market behavior. If the price can go up a lot in a very short time, then it can go down that fast as well. I am quite happy with where the price went down as I managed to buy back at $920. If the price happens to go down even further, then I'll buy back more. If the price goes up again, I'll cash these coins out.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:44:38 PM

I wont call it a crash from my angle because the margin from where it was and now is not really much although I agree that it amounts to loss of great amount to someone else. I would rather take it to mean a slide if there is anything like that. Also, I believe it will rise again but the question is the time frame to get to the point where we are? it could be tomorrow, it could be a month from now or even a year from now... who knows...

It was a crash considering only the price of BTC as it enters 2017, but on the overall aspect, it is not, just some minor manipulation for the whales to cash out and at the same time crash bitcoin price to buy back again and rally to another ATH.  2014? I think no.  Bitcoin is in different environment atm than it was way back 2014.
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:53:58 PM

It was a crash considering only the price of BTC as it enters 2017, but on the overall aspect, it is not, just some minor manipulation for the whales to cash out and at the same time crash bitcoin price to buy back again and rally to another ATH.  2014? I think no.  Bitcoin is in different environment atm than it was way back 2014.

If the price stays below $900 for a week, I think it is a crash. Otherwise, it is just a need correciton.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:04:54 PM

I seen that too, from 960$ to 920$ today in 5minutes, like nothing.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
raskolnikovx

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:24:44 PM

Its not the same scenario. We have no unfounded MtGox pumping the prices and btc actual value was genuinly built during the last months.
This is nothing like the almost 1000% value increase in a -2 month period by the end of 2013. Just take a look at the charts and you will see the differences.

Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: