Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:34:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get 100 satoshi every 30 minutes at Cryptonic Faucet  (Read 888 times)
alamin99 (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:02:32 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 08:19:57 PM by alamin99

cryptonic.co
200 100 satoshi every hour 30 minutes!
15% referral commission!
Seniority bonuses:

• Claim continuously 7 days to get extra 10% bonus on every claim!
  • Claim continuously 15 days to get extra 25% bonus on every claim!
  • Claim continuously 30 days to get extra 50% bonus on every claim!

Minimum payout threshold: 10000 5000 satoshi.
Payout via FaucetHub.io.
 Smiley
*** Mobile Friendly Website ***
Chat Room

Note: The site is not 100% completed.
Lexiatel

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:23:06 PM

I can't seem to get past the sign up process. The link that I get in my email to change my password (to even CREATE one) keeps coming up as invalid.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:47:05 PM

I can't seem to get past the sign up process. The link that I get in my email to change my password (to even CREATE one) keeps coming up as invalid.

First time I tried it was actually the same you, i requested a new password, then logged in.

Then I see this (Time remaining before you can claim satoshis again 59 minutes) I did not make my first claim at all.
I may give this one a miss.

And its gone.
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:36:51 AM

I have just registered today and made my first claim successfully . I have seen something that i dont know exactly what means : (You have claimed 1 / 5 times in the last 24 hours) so i can only 5 times a day make a claim? or those 1/5 times if for seniority bonus?
also it says Referral commision 5% and you said it is 15%, so what is true?
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:54:06 AM

A bit complicated to start just to claim 200 satoshis every hour... Need to sign up, confirm email, set new password...

There are many pop-ups, I don't know if you are receiving income for so many pop-ups for each user. 200 satoshis reward is good every hour, but we can claim only 5 times daily, this limit is desnecessary in my opinion. 10.000 satoshis threshold, a bit desnecessary too, but ok.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:41:00 AM

@Lexiatel and @Racey
The website is still in beta mode... I will try to solve these issues.

@Racey
Have you checked your balance after seeing this message?

@BitcoinMuscle
Thank you for registering... And it means you can claim maximum 5 times a day... The advantages is you are not getting smaller reward such as 75 / 100 satoshi every hour per claim... You are getting bigger rewards by one claim!
And sorry for the referral commission issue... May be I forgot to click the "save" button after making the change... Now, it has been corrected... Grin

@mrcash02
These are for all good faucet users and to prevent bots... Because of these, I don't have to lose money by bots, so that I can give good rewards to real users... So, it's necessary... Smiley
And again I say, I am giving 200 satoshi instead of 75 / 100 satoshi... So, you can get higher amount by only one claim! And the limit is similiar to the option of maximum satoshi per hour limitation... But the advantage is you don't have miss any claim any hour! this limit is for some financial purposes... As soon as I get good profit, I will increase the number... And the threshold if for user have to come again to my faucet to get his payment... Tricky, isn't it??? Cheesy

@josh20
Thank you!!! Yes, I am using it... And I will suggest you to try this one, because you have interests in blogging! A combination of Blog and Faucet, cool! Isn't it??? Grin
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:51:49 AM

@josh20
Thank you!!! Yes, I am using it... And I will suggest you to try this one, because you have interests in blogging! A combination of Blog and Faucet, cool! Isn't it??? Grin

Yes i will be using it with my faucets but once i get use off it i got it in a folder for now and testing it before i open it to my users

plus i know how to make heaps of money with wordpress done it heaps of times Tongue

Good luck with your project! Wink Wink Wink
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:14:50 AM

There are too many ads on the page, it's okay, but you also have lots of popAds which is a bit annoying. Also, log in details should be in a more recognizable place (maybe in the upper right corner of the page) because just like me, I already tried claiming before knowing that I need to register/log in first. It's also a bit hassle if you will send a random password in email then we need to reset, I think bitcoin address and a password will be good at signing up. Those listed are just an opinion. Good luck! Oh by the way, nice bonus for continuous claims daily.
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:38:05 AM

There are too many ads on the page, it's okay, but you also have lots of popAds which is a bit annoying. Also, log in details should be in a more recognizable place (maybe in the upper right corner of the page) because just like me, I already tried claiming before knowing that I need to register/log in first. It's also a bit hassle if you will send a random password in email then we need to reset, I think bitcoin address and a password will be good at signing up. Those listed are just an opinion. Good luck! Oh by the way, nice bonus for continuous claims daily.
There are only 2 popAds to cover my spending. And a note has been written above the "Claim" button just now, so that from now it will be clear. Smiley
And about the password function, I don't know why this happens on WP 4.7 version. But that's not a problem I think. I will try to customize it to add bitcoin address and a password at signing up. And Thanks a lot for your feedback... Smiley Smiley Smiley
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:46:33 AM

only ask about faucet site
how create faucet site use wordpress platform
what is use pluign can get create faucet site use wordpress

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:19:31 PM

only ask about faucet site
how create faucet site use wordpress platform
what is use pluign can get create faucet site use wordpress
You will find your answers from here: https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoin-faucet-wordpress-plugin/
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:38:07 PM

There are only 2 popAds to cover my spending. And a note has been written above the "Claim" button just now, so that from now it will be clear. Smiley
And about the password function, I don't know why this happens on WP 4.7 version. But that's not a problem I think. I will try to customize it to add bitcoin address and a password at signing up. And Thanks a lot for your feedback... Smiley Smiley Smiley
As far as I remember there are 3 popAds, first on captcha, second on BTC address and third on claim button. Just saying, still, no worries as long as other users are not complaining Smiley Thank you also for looking at and taking action on the note and sign up. Keep improving Smiley
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:52:53 PM

As far as I remember there are 3 popAds, first on captcha, second on BTC address and third on claim button. Just saying, still, no worries as long as other users are not complaining Smiley Thank you also for looking at and taking action on the note and sign up. Keep improving Smiley
There should be 2 popAds, because I am using 2 popAds codes. Okay, you're most welcome and thanks again... Smiley Smiley Smiley
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:07:59 PM

alamin99 it seems i have a balance Cheesy and I can login with my own wordpress, going now to make a claim Cheesy

And its gone.
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:17:18 PM

alamin99 it seems i have a balance Cheesy and I can login with my own wordpress, going now to make a claim Cheesy
you have a balance???!!! Shocked what does it mean??? Huh Can you login with your account of https://wordpress.org or with your own wordpress site??? Shocked
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:44:57 PM

you have a balance???!!! Shocked what does it mean??? Huh Can you login with your account of https://wordpress.org or with your own wordpress site??? Shocked

I logged in through your website, but it recognized me as a user of wordpress, I can get access to my own dashboard.
Nothing to worry about alamin

And its gone.
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:54:18 PM

I logged in through your website, but it recognized me as a user of wordpress, I can get access to my own dashboard.
Nothing to worry about alamin
Ahhh... okay... I thought you got some balance without claiming, that's why I was worried... Grin Cheesy
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 12:59:08 AM

Nice faucet, Alamin. It looks that Wordpress faucet plugin become very popular in last days, many faucet started to use it.
But I have small problem. I'm registered on faucet hour ago, but still didn't email with my password. It looks like that I will need to try register with another email.

r3morph3d

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:47:08 AM

Nice faucet, Alamin. It looks that Wordpress faucet plugin become very popular in last days, many faucet started to use it.
But I have small problem. I'm registered on faucet hour ago, but still didn't email with my password. It looks like that I will need to try register with another email.

If you register go to lost password and put your mail to reset the pass. soon a mail will arrive and you can change the password
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:34:45 AM

hi, thanks a lot for your feedback... Have you tried "Lost password"? If not, try it. And if "Lost password" doesn't work, PM me with your username. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: