Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moderators, A good laugh won't hurt you.  (Read 2186 times)
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 07:03:26 PM

Dear Any Moderator,

I just had a post of mine deleted that was purposely semi-off topic. The humorous nature was obvious and not at all trolly or inappropriate.
    I understand that the "staff" have the right to "interpret the rules as they see fit" but come on moderators. That post was funny and on a topic posted by my wife. Shouldn't the OP have a say so? Who is to prevent a moderator from deleting one's posts simply because the moderator doesn't like that person?
   I think the staff of bitcointalk are doing great things for the community and I appreciate what you do. I am asking the moderators to delete in moderation and take into account the power of a good laugh and what it can do for ones own soul,chi,center,core or whatever you would call it.
 Thank you for reading,
  ChrisBin702

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 07:40:16 PM

Will you show us the post to have a little bit of context? A partially off-topic post would have to be justified somewhat, so if you think it is, let's see it.

Also, here's an excerpt from the rules:

23. When deciding if a user has broken the rules, the staff have the right to follow their interpretation of the rules.[e]

You may have thought that the post was funny, but what about anyone else? And no, the thread-starter should not have a say-so - that will wrongfully put power into the hands of people. If the one who starts a thread is an alt and allows spam, would you let them have a say in the deletion process?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 09:15:29 PM

That post was funny and on a topic posted by my wife.
It doesn't matter whether your wife, theymos, or satoshi wrote it, nor does it matter whether it's funny or not. That doesn't change the fact that it's off-topic.

Shouldn't the OP have a say so?
Technically only in self-moderated threads.

Who is to prevent a moderator from deleting one's posts simply because the moderator doesn't like that person?
Nobody. However, theymos can act upon it later. If an user feels that a post has been removed for no valid reason, they can create a thread about it in Meta.

I am asking the moderators to delete in moderation and take into account the power of a good laugh and what it can do for ones own soul,chi,center,core or whatever you would call it.
If it breaks the forum rules, I don't really care about the content.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:20:06 PM

Dear Any Moderator,

I just had a post of mine deleted that was purposely semi-off topic. The humorous nature was obvious and not at all trolly or inappropriate.
    I understand that the "staff" have the right to "interpret the rules as they see fit" but come on moderators. That post was funny and on a topic posted by my wife. Shouldn't the OP have a say so? Who is to prevent a moderator from deleting one's posts simply because the moderator doesn't like that person?
   I think the staff of bitcointalk are doing great things for the community and I appreciate what you do. I am asking the moderators to delete in moderation and take into account the power of a good laugh and what it can do for ones own soul,chi,center,core or whatever you would call it.
 Thank you for reading,
  ChrisBin702

There are a lot of factors in play when deciding to delete a post. It depends a lot on the thread type, the section, whether the poster has a history of off topic or low quality posts, amongst other things.

When I see an off topic post, I first look at the thread type and what section its in. If its in technical help or scam accusations or something along those lines, off topic posts are far more detrimental to the thread and discussion than if it was posted in off topic, a general discussion section, etc. If I have deleted 5 other posts by that user today, I'm also far less merciful.

The biggest factor in deleting a non offensive off topic post is its potential for dragging the thread off topic. A minor off topic comment that doesnt invite an internal dialog in someone else's thread isn't a huge deal. If its open for discussion and the next 10 posters are going to reply to your off topic comment rather than discuss the purpose of the thread, it will likely be removed before that can happen.

The OP of a thread has a bit of say what is allowed or not allowed in their thread. If a few off topic jokes don't bother them, as long as they aren't going to completely change the purpose of the thread as I just explained, they probably wont be touched. That's not to say that an OP can say, Ok guys! This is my spam thread, want to get your post counts up? Come discuss here! There are no rules!

There is oversight by Theymos about moderator actions. Back when I was the moderator of the Alt Coin section, during the emergence of DOGE, I was obscenely busy keeping the memespouting too the mooners from flooding the whole section. I got PMs from Theymos saying, I just saw you deleted 36 posts, can you explain? If I didn't have a good explanation, I wouldn't be a moderator today.
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 01:16:25 AM

Ok everyone. here is the post I made. It was only meant to get a laugh at nobody's expense. It was harmless and served it's purpose of making my wife laugh and have a good read. I'm particularly proud of the end and especially the "paranode" quote. Laughter is a powerful tool. It would do some people good to remember that.

Here it is, go easy on me and please don't quote the forum rules section. I have read it thoroughly.

The OP:
As a newcomer to this forum with limited experience,  I am seeking advice from the experts.  I am always striving to learn more about the science and technology behind the beloved bitcoin  blockchain.... I still scratch my head at the basics.  I see in bitcoin.org that anyone willing and able CAN run a NODE. 

Is this beneficial as far as the learning curve goes?  I understand that is is of great benefit to the entire bitcoin user community, but can I learn more about the way it all works if I run a node from my home ?  I want to learn the way the. Blocks are actually created or "solved". 

Any words ?   Thank you! 
Lori Brown

The Answer:
Well now, I'm glad somebody finally asked.

So to put it simply...... The Node character design was chosen by Christopher Baker and Brian Baker, sons of Scott Baker, master franchisor for the European market at the time, from a collection of prototypes. Commercials that featured the character used the slogan "Avoid the Node."
In 1988 a Saturday morning cartoon series called "The Nodes" was planned by CBS that would feature the Node, but the series was scrapped amid complaints that it was merely an advertising ploy and not a show for children.
As part of the advertising campaign, a computer game was released in 1989 called "Avoid the Node (video game)". The object of the game is to deliver a pizza within a half-hour time limit in an apartment building swarming with Nodes (some of which are armed with pizza-seeking missiles or water balloons). The common version is version 1.0 and has CGA graphics and PC speaker sound effects, although version 1.1 also exists which added support for EGA graphics and Adlib music. In 1990, Capcom released a different video game, Yo! Node, for the NES.
The Node has made a few appearances in modern-day entertainment, including an altercation in the Family Guy episode "Deep Throats," in an episode of 30 Rock, in a segment of Michael Jackson: Moonwalker and in two episodes of The Simpsons, once as a Thanksgiving Day parade balloon in the episode "Homer vs. Dignity," and the other in person in the episode "She of Little Faith". The Node is referred to in the 19th episode of season 2 of The Goldbergs (set in the 1980s), when Barry lands a job delivering pizzas and is told how important it is to "avoid the Node". He is so bad at his job, the boss eventually accuses Barry of being the Node.

Controversy and decline
On January 30, 1989, Kenneth Lamar Node, a mentally ill man who thought the ads were a personal attack on him, held two employees of an Atlanta Domino's restaurant hostage for over five hours. After forcing them to make him a pizza and making demands for $100,000, getaway transportation, and a copy of The Widow's Son-TRUE STORY- Node surrendered to the police. After the incident ended, Police Chief Reed Miller offered an assessment to reporters: "He's paranode." Node was charged with kidnapping, aggravated assault, extortion, and possession of a firearm during a crime. He was found not guilty by reason of insanity. Node spent three months in a mental institution, and eventually committed suicide in 1995. This incident caused Domino's Pizza to discontinue advertising using the Node as their mascot.
Return of the Node
Domino's brought the Node back for a limited run of 1,000 T-shirts in December 2009.[7] On May 4, 2011, the Node was brought back as a promotional figure by Domino's to be used in a campaign on their Facebook page[8] and made a brief appearance as a stuffed toy at the end of a May 2011 commercial promoting a one-topping pizza deal. The 25th birthday of the Node mascot was marked with the video game The Node's Super Pizza Shootout, a tribute to Avoid the Node.[9]
During July 2016, the Node has been referenced/mentioned in, and seen in, some Domino's commercials, as part of their new USA "Pizza Payback" campaign.
During September and October 2016, the Node was also referenced in some Domino's commercials.

That's pretty much all you need to know about nodes. What's a blockchain?

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 6511

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 01:42:21 AM

Your post was off topic, regardless of laughter value or jokingness or whatever else you intended it for. The question asked was in Beginner's & Help, a section meant to help people. Your post was both off-topic and completely unhelpful, thus breaking the rules and removed.

Furthermore the OP asked for help from experts, not other people who are going to give complete non-answers.

Lastly you are wearing a paid signature. This means that when your posts are reported they are more likely to be removed as they will be more likely seen as sig spam.

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:43:46 AM

When I see an off topic post, I first look at the thread type and what section its in. If its in technical help or scam accusations or something along those lines, off topic posts are far more detrimental to the thread and discussion than if it was posted in off topic, a general discussion section, etc. If I have deleted 5 other posts by that user today, I'm also far less merciful.

Yeah, filling in the blanks a bit more helped. As I stated in my previous post, a person asking seriously for advice or info in the technical help section typically doesn't want jokes, they want information. I'm not surprised in the slightest that your post was removed. That doesn't mean I don't find it comical, but typically the most annoying thing when you are looking for answers is a sarcastic answer.

Sarcasm, humor, and such can be effective tools for furthering an argument or making a point. This a very clear case of your post being disruptive and even annoying, even if you didn't intend it to be.

*edit* Achow beat me to it

Your post was off topic, regardless of laughter value or jokingness or whatever else you intended it for. The question asked was in Beginner's & Help, a section meant to help people. Your post was both off-topic and completely unhelpful, thus breaking the rules and removed.

Furthermore the OP asked for help from experts, not other people who are going to give complete non-answers.

Lastly you are wearing a paid signature. This means that when your posts are reported they are more likely to be removed as they will be more likely seen as sig spam.

The only part I want to mention is about the paid signature part. It doesn't automatically make you guilty, but a lot of people will make reports when they see someone spamming with a signature advertisement. Its like driving a red car, it doesn't necessarily mean you will speed, but it catches people's attention more quickly when you do.
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 12:01:36 PM

Yeah, filling in the blanks a bit more helped. As I stated in my previous post, a person asking seriously for advice or info in the technical help section typically doesn't want jokes, they want information. I'm not surprised in the slightest that your post was removed. That doesn't mean I don't find it comical, but typically the most annoying thing when you are looking for answers is a sarcastic answer.

Sarcasm, humor, and such can be effective tools for furthering an argument or making a point. This a very clear case of your post being disruptive and even annoying, even if you didn't intend it to be.

*edit* Achow beat me to it

The only part I want to mention is about the paid signature part. It doesn't automatically make you guilty, but a lot of people will make reports when they see someone spamming with a signature advertisement. Its like driving a red car, it doesn't necessarily mean you will speed, but it catches people's attention more quickly when you do.
Thank you for the honesty. You make a lot of good points I would however like to point a few things. Original poster was in fact looking for answers but greatly appreciated my joke. I know this to be true because she said so and because she is my wife. Regarding my signature at the time of the post. I did get the coffee snippet from the sig campaign page but I am not a member of that or any sig campaign. After I was told my application was "denied for now" I decided not to remove it because I actually do like the website, not going to "spam" it here, and thought I would promote it anyways.
 In conclusion, I'm not surprised it was deleted. It sucks that the topic was locked. And not by the poster.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Lorilikes

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:43:06 PM

Hello,
      I am the original poster of the post...the one that THIS subsequent thread now refers to.  (Dizzy yet?  I am.)
I understand and appreciate the explanations given to Chrisbin702 in the replies.  I see impressive, diplomatic skills amongst the crowd, however,  it's clear that at least SOME of the key words used in explanation were seering red,  and sprinkled with stigmatic warnings.  
     There is an elevated awareness I am sensing from the people participating in this topic.  It's actually pretty awesome to see how bitcointalk.org is woven by quality threads, like this one.  It is why Chris and I enjoy this site above the alternative forums.  

Ok now I must request... As the original poster of the subject thread....

Please, will someone who has the authority to moderate consider unlocking my thread  and unlocking my poll too?  I did love the answers received however I feel the thread deserves more input from more users and I feel it is of great benefit to the bitcoin community to have my question opened for further discussion.  As participants in the bitcoin public ledger, Aka the blockchain, WE ALL BENEFIT from increased node-awareness, right? I think so, and I wish i could learn more.... which Brings it back to the start.  

Please can I have my thread unlocked to gain more insight?  Chris and I discussed this little controversy and we both appreciate the sincere, albeit blunt feedback, received so far.  

Lori Brown

Ask Me About Press Releases and Content Creation
★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

★▃ ▂⭐️⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨
✨★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ★✨

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️

★▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️▂ ▃★

⭐️▂ ▃ ▅ ▆⭐️▆ ▅ ▃ ▂⭐️
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 01:54:54 PM

Please can I have my thread unlocked to gain more insight?  Chris and I discussed this little controversy and we both appreciate the sincere, albeit blunt feedback, received so far.  

Lori Brown
If I remember correctly, some spammer (s) responded after achow with an useless post. Due to this, the post(s) in question was removed and the thread locked. Achow has pretty much answered the thread to the fullest extent. Unless you have further questions, or searching around the forum doesn't help you, then it should not be unlocked IMO.

This is the thread that the OP is talking about: Nodes: good idea for a beginner or not?.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:12:40 PM

As I was the one removing that post and locking the thread, I guess I should state why (even though it was fully covered by Lauda, SaltySpitoon and achow101).

CHRISBIN702, I removed your post as, even though it might have been funny, it didn't relate to the OP, which explicitly asked if it's a good idea to run a Bitcoin Node as a newbie. I know that this is harsh, but posts should relate to the topic the OP has set.

Furthermore, the reason I locked the thread is because a good answer has been provided and I wanted to keep out bad or not fully correct posts as this usually happens with these kind of threads. However, as Lbromy has explicitly requested the thread to be re-opened, I have done so.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
CHRISBIN702 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 01:57:56 AM

Thank you to all moderators and staff. I have to agree with Lbromy on the diplomatic albeit blunt approach to all things in this forum. I see the volume of posts the appointed moderators must deal with here. For me to expect any special consideration was wrong. I rarely concede even when I am wrong beyond doubt. That is all. This forum is the best. Thank you.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 6791

Cashback 15%

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:31:39 AM

This forum absolutely needs to be tightly moderated,  and keeping things on topic is necessary.   But humor in general just tends to sail right over everyone's grouchy ass heads here.  That's just how it is unfortunately.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 02:03:00 PM

Humour is such a personal thing - there isn't even agreement on how to spell the word. I've had a few posts deleted because some people don't seem to understand the subtlety of English humour. Having said that, I think that the post in question was rather long, and I don't think I would have read past the first sentence unless I was drawn to the post specifically. I did read all the  way through it, and I'm afraid it didn't even raise a smile in me, but, as the last judge said, I do have a warped sense of humour. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:19:19 AM

As I was the one removing that post and locking the thread, I guess I should state why (even though it was fully covered by Lauda, SaltySpitoon and achow101).

CHRISBIN702, I removed your post as, even though it might have been funny, it didn't relate to the OP, which explicitly asked if it's a good idea to run a Bitcoin Node as a newbie. I know that this is harsh, but posts should relate to the topic the OP has set.

Furthermore, the reason I locked the thread is because a good answer has been provided and I wanted to keep out bad or not fully correct posts as this usually happens with these kind of threads. However, as Lbromy has explicitly requested the thread to be re-opened, I have done so.

In the spirit of A good laugh won't hurt you ...

"Then I said that the reason I locked the thread is because a good answer has been provided and I wanted to keep out bad or not fully correct posts as this usually happens with these kind of threads, but continued to ignored very low value spam threads abused by farmers and sig spammers just writing a few words of rubbish every day, even going as far as locking threads by unpaid users helping us PAID mods weed out abusers whom we continue to turn a blind eye to."
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 07:17:25 PM

Gleb, you do know I can only handle threads made by newbies or threads within in the sections I moderate, correct? The threads you linked are made by members that I have no authority over. You should also know that the staff gets paid for (re)moving threads/posts and handling reports. We do not get paid for leaving spammy posts. I locked the thread to keep paid signature posters out as achow101 posted a very thorough reply.

I can understand that you are frustrated, as I don't like crappy posts either, but there is only so much I can do when others are inactive. If you see something, report it or PM me, either way is fine. I'm always open for handling threads and posts that I missed (or haven't been reported yet).

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:10:39 PM

Gleb, you do know I can only handle threads made by newbies or threads within in the sections I moderate, correct? The threads you linked are made by members that I have no authority over. You should also know that the staff gets paid for (re)moving threads/posts and handling reports. We do not get paid for leaving spammy posts. I locked the thread to keep paid signature posters out as achow101 posted a very thorough reply.

I can understand that you are frustrated, as I don't like crappy posts either, but there is only so much I can do when others are inactive. If you see something, report it or PM me, either way is fine. I'm always open for handling threads and posts that I missed (or haven't been reported yet).

Verified not very awesome then.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:30:46 PM

Mitchell, I wanna go on record in stating that I have ZERO qualms with you or any of the mods, including theymos or any other staff here on BitcoinTalk. And, I'm not frustrated, albeit taken aback when seeing that my "Learnt" thread was locked, thus starting this dialog in Meta. A dialog that may come across as me being frustrated thanks to my unique way of presenting shit. That is all in a nutshell. Rest assured that if I were truly frustrated, I would, and have, make such plain.

Thanks, mods et al., for understanding my stance and doing your damndest in keeping this forum viable, duly hoping that my input(s) here and elsewheres (sections) helps in that regard. Seriously, I'm not an asshole, but sometimes play one on this forum for shits and giggles AND for real (whatever the fuck that means  Roll Eyes).

Bruno
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: