Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about bitcoin faucets rotator?  (Read 382 times)
Izendel (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:41:55 PM

Hello guys!
Last week I found this bitcoin faucets rotator: bitstalker.net
It is useful for me because it fits my smartphone display Smiley
Want to see your opinions about it. Maybe someone will find it useful too. Although it would be nice if you advice me other interesting btc rotators, because on Bitstalker the number of available faucets is not very large. Thank you!
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:04:59 PM

Hello guys!
Want to see your opinions about it. Maybe someone will find it useful too. Although it would be nice if you advice me other interesting btc rotators, because on Bitstalker the number of available faucets is not very large. Thank you!

When I was new to bitcoin last year, I am being a faucets hunter. Wasting my time, wasting my internet quotation. But yeah, I understand how is it works is from faucet.
You can google all the way to earn bitcoin. My suggestions is don't waste your time with faucet. Better make your faucet rotator, that will need some fund but it's better than what you do now.

alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:21:15 AM

Hello guys!
Who own that rotator? Anyway, I like the design and neatness of the site, also, I didn't see any ads hanging around. What I don't like is, the user must login before the faucets in the list can be use.
Izendel (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:49:26 PM

Thank you! Maybe you can give me an advice, where to look for an information about creating faucet and especially about how much investment is needed? Maybe in this forum there are topics about it?
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:47:57 PM

Hello guys!

Very low number of well known faucets are in rotator, it could bring only few referrals. This is interesting:

Now, why would i do that?

If you are looking for good rotator check makejar, or take a look at faucethub.io microwallet, it has lots of nice faucets Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: