Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:41:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling An Amazon Gift Card - 18% OFF!  (Read 895 times)
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:21:55 AM

Hello,

I'm selling an Amazon Gift Card for 18% off. It is worth $6.15 USD But I am selling it for $5 USD in Bitcoins.

The card is 100% legitimate.

I'm selling it because I had some balance leftover in my account, and I didn't really need anything under $7. Instead of buying something I don't need, I decided to try and get some bitcoins for it.

If interested, post here or send me a PM.
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:36:39 AM

Hello,

I'm selling an Amazon Gift Card for 18% off. It is worth $6.15 USD But I am selling it for $5 USD in Bitcoins.

I'm selling it because I had some balance leftover in my account, and I didn't really need anything under $7. Instead of buying something I don't need, I decided to try and get some bitcoins for it.

i will buy it
send me the code and btc add,if you are interested
Thanks
BitcoinMuscle

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:04:20 AM

i am also interested to buy this gift card,do you stil have it? it is available in any conuntry?
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:07:20 AM

Hello,

i will buy it
send me the code and btc add,if you are interested
Thanks

Great, I've sent you a PM!

i am also interested to buy this gift card,do you stil have it? it is available in any conuntry?

Since the user above replied first, I will sell it to him, but thanks for your interest!

As for countries, the gift card can be used on Amazon.com. Hence, it depends if amazon.com ships to your country or not.
Superhitech (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:05:39 AM

The gift card has been successfully sold to kirch, the trade went smoothly and well! Locking the thread now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: