Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Faucetgame.org | More then just a faucet! Claim up to 5000 Satoshis (60min)  (Read 723 times)
WinBIts (OP)

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:20:58 AM

50% Referral earnings!. Live stats on your dashboard.!
(50% only till 01/03/2017) 25% is lifetime after this.)

Play games for more satoshis! 2 Free games and 2 betting games.

Forum is offline for now but will open soon with allot of usefull info! check the news page daily for updates.

Payouts with faucethub only atm. epay is next! so signup with your faucethub wallet! if you dont have one first create an account on https://faucethub.io/ Have fun!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomShakalaka

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:30:34 AM

Its not working..afters claim it says "Your claim was successfully, the payout amount satoshis has been added to your account balance. Come back after minutes", but nothing has been added to my balance actually Undecided
WinBIts (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:32:25 AM

Its not working..afters claim it says "Your claim was successfully, the payout amount satoshis has been added to your account balance. Come back after minutes", but nothing has been added to my balance actually Undecided
did you refreshed your page ? im checking atm
WinBIts (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:14:38 AM

ALL FIXED ENJOY
boomShakalaka

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:27:15 AM

Thank you! Now it works fine)

Very good-looking faucet with decent reward. I wish you all the best with your project! Wink
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:39:31 AM

Forum is offline for now but will open soon with allot of usefull info! check the news page daily for updates.

Payouts with faucethub only atm. epay is next! so signup with your faucethub wallet! if you dont have one first create an account on https://faucethub.io/ Have fun!

The name of this site is like mex site name, but the games in there is completely different,

And i try playing coin flip game, and i choose head 10 times in row, but all of them are lose. I think the chance of winning is 50% but look like its maybe only 10-20% chance of winning right?
WinBIts (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:57:32 AM

The name of this site is like mex site name, but the games in there is completely different,

And i try playing coin flip game, and i choose head 10 times in row, but all of them are lose. I think the chance of winning is 50% but look like its maybe only 10-20% chance of winning right?
the game is 50% (normaly!) but ill check it for you cause 10 times bad luck is indeed not right Smiley send me your username will check your account
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 11:07:22 AM

This looks nice, more and more people are using this script a complete faucet suite. just 1 suggestion get a new logo for better branding and to standout your faucet site from the rest.. but overall its good

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
xdtiagonzhar

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:15:55 AM

the game is 50% (normaly!) but ill check it for you cause 10 times bad luck is indeed not right Smiley send me your username will check your account
Yes please check it, my username is xdtiagonzhar

I play around 18 times in there and manage to only win once even though i choose always head coin, so i think there is problem
WinBIts (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:18:07 AM

This looks nice, more and more people are using this script a complete faucet suite. just 1 suggestion get a new logo for better branding and to standout your faucet site from the rest.. but overall its good
Thanks and yes areeb made a good script and is a very helpfull developer all credits to him.. im working on a logo and trying to change the design

Thanks for the positive comment. all suggestions are welcome to make it better and more usefull then other faucets Smiley
WinBIts (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:20:56 AM

I play around 18 times in there and manage to only win once even though i choose always head coin, so i think there is problem
1000 satoshis added to your balance and game is offline for further checkup! will let you now when its solved
xdtiagonzhar

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:46:20 AM

1000 satoshis added to your balance and game is offline for further checkup! will let you now when its solved

Thanks, i would like to see another simple game in the future.

If u dont mind, may i ask this question?
1. In faucet reward, the reward only had 2 option right, 250 and 5000, how much chance getting 5k sat?
2. I love the grid game the most, yeah even though i must click around 10-25 times before got the reward but its fine, its worth though, if i am not mistaken the reward is probably around 10-80 right? And did each of grid had same chance of winning OR the reward is placed in certain of grid?
WinBIts (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:50:38 AM

Thanks, i would like to see another simple game in the future.

If u dont mind, may i ask this question?
1. In faucet reward, the reward only had 2 option right, 250 and 5000, how much chance getting 5k sat?
2. I love the grid game the most, yeah even though i must click around 10-25 times before got the reward but its fine, its worth though, if i am not mistaken the reward is probably around 10-80 right? And did each of grid had same chance of winning OR the reward is placed in certain of grid?
I will place an full page with info about the games. and yes more games are coming. most simple arcade games from the old days. . like tetris is next Smiley and free to use .. a deposit option will come soon when the games are ready build with provably fair system. for now they can only be used with free satoshis.

give me some time to create that faq page with games info im happy you like the games so far
rvbtccom

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:18:57 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 11:16:26 AM by rvbtccom

I will try this faucet  Grin But what matters here is the rewards and they are good. The faucet offering 250 satoshis every hour is very decent and the snake game reward is very generous. I earned 600 satoshis with this site really fast.Very good-looking faucet with decent reward. I wish you all the best with your project! Wink
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 02:43:22 PM

The name sounds very familiar. I wonder where I've heard it before Cheesy
xdtiagonzhar

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:22:12 PM

The name sounds very familiar. I wonder where I've heard it before Cheesy

Forgive him mex, he just copies a name little Smiley the content isnt same too. Btw are not giving him bonus ? Cheesy
WinBIts (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:23:46 PM

its a faucetgame what more can i say ? =)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:37:14 PM

I liked this site. The features are already knew from another faucet sites, like the snake game.

But what matters here is the rewards and they are good. The faucet offering 250 satoshis every hour is very decent and the snake game reward is very generous. I earned 600 satoshis with this site really fast.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
WinBIts (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:40:36 PM

I liked this site. The features are already knew from another faucet sites, like the snake game.

But what matters here is the rewards and they are good. The faucet offering 250 satoshis every hour is very decent and the snake game reward is very generous. I earned 600 satoshis with this site really fast.
you can win up to 5k satoshis every 24hours with snake Wink thanks for the positive comment
svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:59:30 PM

your faucet sounds really interesting! Wonder when the tetris game comes ? Wink

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: