Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:47:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lazy Revenue|Make Money While You Sleep!|3 Methods|Vouched!  (Read 35043 times)
discodancer (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 08:10:27 PM

Is this method legal?
Yes sir. All 100% legal.

Let me know if you have any other questions, thanks!
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 10:07:37 PM

Of course you did . So he just comes on here to bump for you ??  LOL makes perfect sense . NOT !

Heres what I think . YOU have both accounts and YOU are bumping TWICE a day which as you know is against forum rules .

Please stop .

I think admins can see the i.p addresses of posts ~ Used to admin on a couple sites and could see that on the post, helped keep shady people off.
(Unsure)
Either way its off topic ~ salvaging it as a free bump lol.

Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:25:51 AM

Bought the plat package, going to breakdown the methods and review them separately.

Method #1:
Its definitely a good inactive method some of the guide is currently closed, and one of the automated parts doesn't activate the requirement to earn money.  (Potential work arounds - looking into it)

Method #2:
This would work in a large town, not so much in a small town though.

Method #3:
This one takes some work (well a little bit of it) and it can definitely pay out, just a matter of posting in the right place.

ausomefire

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:39:47 PM

Bought the plat package, going to breakdown the methods and review them separately.

Method #1:
Its definitely a good inactive method some of the guide is currently closed, and one of the automated parts doesn't activate the requirement to earn money.  (Potential work arounds - looking into it)

Method #2:
This would work in a large town, not so much in a small town though.

Method #3:
This one takes some work (well a little bit of it) and it can definitely pay out, just a matter of posting in the right place.

Thank you sir for the vouches. Currently, method 1 is on temporarily updating but there are alternatives that work great!

I am the support agent and I will clear things up by saying whenever I post that means that I am taking questions just add us on Skype or on our website, thanks!
roupengbiz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:47:54 PM

Just purchased this guide and I'm looking forward to reading it. I will provide an honest review when I'm done =]
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:23:00 AM

Just purchased this guide and I'm looking forward to reading it. I will provide an honest review when I'm done =]
We appreciate your purchase. Keep in mind 24/7 support is something included in our amazing package. We hope you will be satisfied with your experience.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns, thanks!
ausomefire

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:55:09 PM

Start making cash with Lazy Revenue today! Check out what other customers have said as well to show you the satisfaction. If you have any questions please direct them to the thread!

Also for special deals keep up with our social media page and get your discounts today!

Explanation:
So, the reason I have negative rep is because I promoted a fraudulent forum which at the time did not know that. I have not scammed anyone and I am discodancer's friend. If you don't feel comfortable with me posting I'm sorry but rest assured I am not the one that processes orders.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:30:05 AM

Starting this back everyone! One of the most popular methods in the market.

With all our happy customers, who can complain?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: