Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prepare for another year or two of dramatic decline.  (Read 2346 times)
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:28:41 AM

We've seen this all before.
Now that the last hopes of a continued rally are harshly shattered by this bull trap it looks like we are in for another slow dramatic decline.
Last time it was from 700-800 towards 200, i suspect this time trend reversal may occur again around 300-350.
It was a nice run but until Bitcoin gets fixed at a fundamental level, these prices are unsustainable and marketcap will keep on leaking to superior coins.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:00:56 AM

The only things dramatic are your threads. If you look at the market from an ubiased point of view, then you know that there is no way the price will sink that far.

I don't even think we will go below the $800 point as we are going through a healthy correction right now. After this the price will continue to climb.

Maybe even till a point where $1000 can be maintained for a long period of time. One thing was certain, the market was on the brink of going down significantly. No one can say it wasn't expected.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Ted E. Bare

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Bear with me

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:07:08 AM

Kwukduck you have always been wrong. And you sold your coins for just $10 lol.
IIOII
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:40:56 PM

Good to know, we have a reliable contrary indicator here.

The current move is merely a tiny correction of the overheated rally of the last days. The upward movement will continue within a few weeks. Compared to previous bull runs, the current trend is strongly supported by fundamentals (namely increased demand form India and Venezuela).
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:47:48 PM

This is a very bad thing. we face a nightmare for the second time. bitcoin prices continue to decline and I'm sure many traders were very disappointed. their wrong decisions and ultimately suffered great losses.
JakaE

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 12:50:07 PM

I was almost worried until I saw who the poster was...
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:53:56 PM

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day... Just sayin' y'all.

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:32:04 PM

I've seen kwuckkwuck threads and most of it are unbelievable and hilarious... But nothing's wrong with being prepare if ever a worst care scenario occur... 

Lets just wait 'til everything cool down, if we really fail, then lets give this man a clap, but if he fails, this will be another entertainment and laughable thread  made by kwuckduck... 

I guess this thread will further left the price of bitcoin behind his post... ( I am pointing on another thread )
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:37:00 PM

BTC still has fundamental problems at the governance and scaling levels.

Core cannot be trusted to solve anything or do anything that does not glorify their egos or benefit themselves in some way.

1mb blocks can't sustain a BTC price in the multiple thousands. That's just how it is.

BU or Classic will have to fork off and succeed if we are to move past these hurdles.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

to say "always" is an under-statement about kwukduck's topics. according to him price should have crashed to $100 at least 50 times Smiley

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:46:42 PM

Now that the last hopes of a continued rally are harshly shattered by this bull trap it looks like we are in for another slow dramatic decline.
Last time it was from 700-800 towards 200, i suspect this time trend reversal may occur again around 300-350.
It was a nice run but until Bitcoin gets fixed at a fundamental level, these prices are unsustainable and marketcap will keep on leaking to superior coins.

Wrong. The current rise is way more controlled, as someone pointed out on reddit I think where I got this pic from, you can see how the angle of the current rise is way more healthy:

Also, notice the big red bar on the august bitfinex selloff and how well we resisted after lossing like 50%... the uptrend still continued.

This is not 2013 all over again, this is just a break, moon trip continues.
spiritglove

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:17:18 PM

That drop happened for a reason, China banned t he Virtual currency. That is not the case this time. In fact Bitcoin is become accepted more and more as currency by the worlds nations, as that trend grows, so will the value of Bitcoin.

Bitcoin or other virtual means of exchange will become more prolific. It is really a no brainer. A Government that adopts bitcoin as currency, is saving it's self hundreds for millions of dollars in coining and engraving costs. For business, a virtual currency that has no "gate fee's" associated with the vendor receipt of funds.  Instead you have the consumer paying for the use of the virtual system at the time of receipt of the Bitcoin. Not to mention that a convenience store that accepts Bitcoin, will not be a target for robbers any longer. How could the businesses of the world over look the obvious value of Bitcoin. Lastly, unlike the dollar Bitcoin is volatile, it has  great potential to go up and down making it an investment vehicle. Something the US Dollar would never be good for.
  I grant you that Bitcoin does have the ability to make significant drops. However it's history shows a steady and continued pattern upwards. As more countries and businesses accept Bitcoin, the more it's value will grow, in spite of periodic sharp drops.  

It would be a better Idea to take the time to point out the benefits about bitcoin to Business and government than to cry out a new Thread of pessimism because Bitcoin fell a little after the Holiday splurge. It should have been expected. Markets go up for the holidays and come down a bit afterward .
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:24:20 PM

yes.

And this is BEFORE the DUMP :

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-poised-go-higher/

Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:07:36 PM

LOL leaking market cap hahahaha  Cheesy

There is an undeniable stable and positive long-term trend on market cap since 2015.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#charts

Smiley

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
BitcoinBarrel
Legendary

Activity: 1961
Merit: 1020

Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 05:13:58 PM

I really hope Kwukduck is right. I would LOVE to snatch up 3 BTCs for $1k all DAY.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████▌
  ▐███████████████████▌
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
▐███████████████████████
 ██████████████████████▀
 ▀████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████
    ▀▀████████████▀▀

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:18:41 PM

So Duck is predicting a "dramatic decline". I for one am shocked. LOL

I have challenged him numerous times to place a bet for money on his predictions. If you can't put your money where your mouth is then your not worth listening to. After we all put our money up and frick'n crushed it!

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:25:24 PM

You know I've just barely heard of you as someone who sold his coins for 10$ because "btc had no future". So I might a negative impression towards your general advices concerning btc market, especially the futur trends. But what's funny is that you're not completely wrong.
I think that btc still has important fundamental problems. Especially the delay of transactions in hasty days (like this one for example) and the problem of full/empty blocks and fees.
These aspects are part of btc but are also slowing it down.
But to believe that we'll have a crash from 1100 to 300? Oo
That's a lot. That's just too much. A crash yeah and we're having one, but not something so powerful!

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 08:14:46 PM

I was going to lose the hope of seeing a rise soon in the bitcoin price when i just saw $885 few minutes ago but now kwukduck gave us A NEW HOPE Smiley

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:05:16 PM

Core cannot be trusted to solve anything or do anything that does not glorify their egos or benefit themselves in some way.

1mb blocks can't sustain a BTC price in the multiple thousands. That's just how it is.

BU or Classic will have to fork off and succeed if we are to move past these hurdles.

Yes - but given that the miners arn't interested in choosing BU or Classic, I think what will happen are speculative pumps from time to time, with various alts making a bid for teh crown. At some point an alt will succeed, and they'll be the future of cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:56:39 AM

Yes - but given that the miners arn't interested in choosing BU or Classic, I think what will happen are speculative pumps from time to time, with various alts making a bid for teh crown. At some point an alt will succeed, and they'll be the future of cryptocurrency.

Will you look at that, people are beginning to understand what i've been saying for years.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: