Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any good Bitcoin exchange on the deep web?  (Read 5905 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 09:31:52 PM

The Blockchain will show every Bitcoin transaction. The best thing you could do is use a trustworthy Bitcoin mixer. I'd stay as far away from any exchange on the deep web. The sites are completely anonymous and once you send your coins it's basically like saying good bye to them. Stick to the reputable sites. Use mixers and regulated exchanges unless you want to lose your coins.

P.S I do not endorse the use of mixers but each to their own I guess...

Thanks for the advice. I would use trusted Bitcoin mixers, using Tor and VPN to exchange coins in the most anonymous way possible. I know that there is no such thing as full anonymity, but at least it would be something that could protect me from showing where the transactions originated from in the Bitcoin blockchain.

I just thought that there was at least a trusted service or exchange within the deep web that would completely exchange my BTC into any other altcoin, without leaving any trace of the transaction made at a specific point in time.  Undecided

I think if you want to be as anonymous as possible, a mixer is out of the question. You have no idea who owns that mixer, not to mention there are some scams and shady looking sites (darklaunder.com etc) which could catch you out.
I heard btc-e is a good one, it is a chinese exchange but they do have an english page. I'm pretty sure they have no trading limits, and the only thing you can;t convert into is fiat.
I guess check the reviews of a mixer before you select it (very carefully!) and use some altcoin which has anonymous features (Dash, Monero whatever).

Yes. Anonymous cryptocurrencies like Dash, Monero, and ZCoin provides great privacy when it comes to transacting within them. It would be handy to take advantage of their features, by just exchanging your Bitcoin towards one of these digital currencies. An instant exchange like ShapeShift, would be ideal to achieve this task.

Nevertheless, if you or anybody else know of any other good method to exchange my Bitcoin to any other altcoin, feel free to share it with me, as I would like to remain as anonymous as possible.  Wink

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tag4lucy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:47:42 AM

Hi guys,
I have been toying with the idea of starting a deep web btc exchange. The reason I ask is that i have been looking a starting my fisrt buseiness and a first glance a truly community trusted deep web btc exchange would do realy realy well. So my first question would be what would it take to become trusted, would it be

1. Community input to the founding of the business
2. Softwear used (mixer, security, os, etc..)
3. Payment method

Any input would be great.  Grin Grin Grin
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:00:35 AM

Why not just use TOR with Poloniex or bittrex? Doesn't that pretty much accomplish the same thing? Try the XMR market lol Wink
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:18:10 AM

I can say that one of the reason why many governments banned the bitcoins because bitcoin using in deep web. I have read many articles that the bitcoin is using to buy different drugs, different organs of the people and using different crimes.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bengems

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:25:24 AM

Deepweb is a hide out for illegal activities, asset trading is not a good match for deepweb because it a clean way of making money despite the risk. i suggest you use a well known site meant for btc and altcoin trading for your need. it is better to be safe than to regret.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:06:44 PM

I can say that one of the reason why many governments banned the bitcoins because bitcoin using in deep web. I have read many articles that the bitcoin is using to buy different drugs, different organs of the people and using different crimes.
It is very much possible that Bitcoin is being used for all the illegal activities and also in the crimes taking place. I think going for Bitcoin exchange on the deep web will not be a good option. You never know whether you are dealing with the right person or the person is trustworthy or not. Go for some legal exchange.
dalivinglegend2

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:30:10 PM

My opinion is dont ever dare to try it.Because in deepweb all crimes isthere. viruses hacker and everything. Example you want to buy some stuffs there, hackers can locate you and hack you. Do you know ransomware? itsa virus incomputer that the hacker can hack all of your files and you need to pay them to get it back to you.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:04:50 PM

Deepweb is a hide out for illegal activities, asset trading is not a good match for deepweb because it a clean way of making money despite the risk. i suggest you use a well known site meant for btc and altcoin trading for your need. it is better to be safe than to regret.

Thanks for this tip, mate. I've learned this the hard way when I've lost several Bitcoins within an exchange on the deep web. Seeing that it is too risky to operate there due to the criminal activities involved, I think that I'm better off exchanging Bitcoin from a clearnet exchange.

The best thing that could be done to anonymize your Bitcoins would be to use Shapeshift exchange via the TOR browser, and instantly trade BTC to XMR to achieve maximum privacy. If you combine VPN with TOR, then you'll be able to achieve greater anonymity without leaving a single trace on your coins.

Things aside, I hope that as time goes by, Bitcoin would implement privacy features at some point to help prevent malicious actors or third parties from spying over your everyday transactions. Confidential transactions and schnorr signatures for the pioneer cryptocurtency will become a major boost towards increasing its privacy in the future.

But in the meantime, we could use XMR to hide our balances from prying eyes, using any exchange within the clearnet over VPN and TOR. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rext

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:20:10 PM

Do happen to know of any good Bitcoin exchange operating on the deep web that would allow me to exchange altcoins for BTC or viceversa?

I just want to be able to exchange an altcoin into BTC in an anonymous and secure way, without leaving trace of the amount of coins exchanged, etc.

Nevertheless, if you happen to know of any good exchanges, then please let me know. I would greatly appreciate your help with this.  Smiley
Hey man, please think, deep web is a very dangerous place, never seek safety there. Trust the current large exchange, you can completely make the transaction. But you are anonymous, are you doing something illegal?
trplzr

Activity: 532
Merit: 168

hello there

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:02:15 PM

Hello.
If you are looking for anonymity, I understand, but if you are looking for security, deep web is the wrong direction.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:59:40 PM

Hello.
If you are looking for anonymity, I understand, but if you are looking for security, deep web is the wrong direction.

Thanks for the tip. I was usually interested into anonymity since governments and other third parties could spy on your transactions made with Bitcoin. Of course, I'm not doing anything illegal, but I'm concerned about my privacy as too much surveilance is unconfortable sometimes.

Things aside, I've realized that the deep web is no longer worth it since it is full of scams and many illegal activity. Exchanging your Bitcoins in there will result in total loss of your coins, with the inability to claim your funds back.

Therefore, until today, the most safest way to anonymize your Bitcoin would be via VPN, Tor, and an instant exchange like Shapeshift to trade your BTC to Monero. Perhaps, sometime in the future, we will be able to see greater privacy options within exchanges to avoid being tracked by third parties. Wink

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:38:17 PM

If you are looking for ways to be completely anonymous you are most likely trying to get around laws. This is a very risky move in my opinion.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:16:20 PM

If you are looking for ways to be completely anonymous you are most likely trying to get around laws. This is a very risky move in my opinion.

Yes. I'm aware of that. While I'm not doing anything illegal, I just wanted to make use of an exchange in the deep web to cover my tracks from hackers and other third-parties that would spy on me. By exchanging Bitcoin in an anonymous way, it makes it harder for anyone to know your real BTC balances and be able to track you.

However, I've found out that the deep web is full of scams and most of the exchanges available there take your Bitcoins and run away with them. Therefore, I have chosen to connect via VPN and use Tor Browser, alongside Shapeshift to exchange Bitcoin to Monero and anonymize my coins.

I think that is the safest way to exchange my Bitcoins in a private way, instead of risking myself losing all my hard-earned coins. In case you or anyone else know about alternative ways to anonymize my Bitcoin, please let me know. Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
nezero

Activity: 276
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:19:53 AM

I stumbled across this topic and I know this is an old one, but just in case you guys are still active and want to be private.

https://bisq.network/

Bisq is the exchange you are looking for, decentralised and private (Tor integrated!).

You're welcome!

Grin

maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:37:35 PM

trading on the deep web is very risky, lots of traps there, especially with minimal knowledge and experience will be very risky
the safest thing in my opinion is that F2F you can trade anonymously. You can rent escrow to be safer. If you want it fast, maybe you can put a price lower than the price in the market, it will make your coins sell faster.
husa2006

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:47:51 AM

yes me too i see some idea .deep web is very dangerous bro .don't risk your money . is very easy to hack your wallet in deep web bro . don't think to treat it  Huh
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:33:03 AM

Why the deep web, what is your intention. Bitcoins can be traded on any exchange so why burden yourself seeking a deep web exchange which has no reputation and can run away anytime
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:08:34 AM

I advise you please do not trust deep websites, it is never safe and risky with your wallet and account. Why do not you use trusted sites to trade, do not worry about high fees. Currently there are many sites dropping a lot of fees.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:17:15 AM

I advise you please do not trust deep websites, it is never safe and risky with your wallet and account. Why do not you use trusted sites to trade, do not worry about high fees. Currently there are many sites dropping a lot of fees.

Thanks for the tip. I realized this when testing websites in the deep web which claimed to anonymize my Bitcoin. However, right after I made a deposit with them, I've never received my anonymized coins which meant that they were indeed a scam. Since there are no serious sites (that I'm aware of) which live on the deep web, I guess that the only way to exchange Bitcoin anonymously would be using the clearnet via VPN.

Still, I believe that there's a huge potential of serious sites being launched on the deep web, which help users protect their privacy by anonymizing their coins via Tor. A decentralized exchange operating there would be nice to see, however it could cause a surge of illegal activity. In the moment, there's a huge risk involved dealing with mixers or exchanges living on the deep web, unfortunately. Sad

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:44:58 AM

I think every exchange will definitely leave a trace in the wallet, and I think the exchange of bittrex and binance is a good exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: