Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How you can Increase the value of Bitcoin  (Read 3054 times)
spiritglove (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:33:37 PM

So The Central Bank of China shit talks Bitcoin and the price drops. I think that is BS, but we can fight fire with fire.

I would urge every forum member to take the time and explain to a business owner the obvious benefit of accepting bitcoin.
 I mean communication is what is taking the price down a BS Bitcoin Polemic from the East. Well we can use the Internet and especially or daily purchases to make a positive impact on Bitcoin.

A Government that adopts bitcoin as currency, is saving it's self hundreds for millions of dollars in coining and engraving costs. For business, a virtual currency that has no "gate fee's" associated with the vendor receipt of funds.  Instead you have the consumer paying for the use of the virtual system at the time of receipt of the Bitcoin. Not to mention that a convenience store that accepts Bitcoin, will not be a target for robbers any longer. How could the businesses of the world over look the obvious value of Bitcoin. Lastly, unlike the dollar Bitcoin is volatile, it has  great potential to go up and down making it an investment vehicle. Something the US Dollar would never be good for.
  I grant you that Bitcoin does have the ability to make significant drops. However it's history shows a steady and continued pattern upwards. As more countries and businesses accept Bitcoin, the more it's value will grow, in spite of periodic sharp drops.

So, get out there and make some noise of our own. It cost nothing, just take a few minutes of free time. We can effect the market, BUT, it will take all of us to make that change and to prevail against more powerful voices.  Remember, your not selling anything to the business your pitching Bitcoin to, that should be enough to get you heard. Then they are going to want to know about exchange safe storage, etc... So your may be finding that you become a consultant, helping business integrate BTC in their local economy. A Grass Roots effort, will prevail.
virusasog

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 06:26:52 PM

So The Central Bank of China shit talks Bitcoin and the price drops. I think that is BS, but we can fight fire with fire.

I would urge every forum member to take the time and explain to a business owner the obvious benefit of accepting bitcoin.
 I mean communication is what is taking the price down a BS Bitcoin Polemic from the East. Well we can use the Internet and especially or daily purchases to make a positive impact on Bitcoin.

A Government that adopts bitcoin as currency, is saving it's self hundreds for millions of dollars in coining and engraving costs. For business, a virtual currency that has no "gate fee's" associated with the vendor receipt of funds.  Instead you have the consumer paying for the use of the virtual system at the time of receipt of the Bitcoin. Not to mention that a convenience store that accepts Bitcoin, will not be a target for robbers any longer. How could the businesses of the world over look the obvious value of Bitcoin. Lastly, unlike the dollar Bitcoin is volatile, it has  great potential to go up and down making it an investment vehicle. Something the US Dollar would never be good for.
  I grant you that Bitcoin does have the ability to make significant drops. However it's history shows a steady and continued pattern upwards. As more countries and businesses accept Bitcoin, the more it's value will grow, in spite of periodic sharp drops.

So, get out there and make some noise of our own. It cost nothing, just take a few minutes of free time. We can effect the market, BUT, it will take all of us to make that change and to prevail against more powerful voices.  Remember, your not selling anything to the business your pitching Bitcoin to, that should be enough to get you heard. Then they are going to want to know about exchange safe storage, etc... So your may be finding that you become a consultant, helping business integrate BTC in their local economy. A Grass Roots effort, will prevail.

Price fluctuations will not get controlled if it is adopted by any government. Bitcoin value is calculating by supply, demand and mining rate. Simply in holiday time we can we can find the demand. So we saw price pump and now again it back to stablized value.
spiritglove (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 07:13:25 PM

Yes, however many are citing the recent caution by the Central Bank of China is participating  with the drop on some level. I did expect a drop after the holidays. I have been active with sellers, especially clear net sellers. I ask them if they take BTC if I want to make a purchase. I begin there. It generates interest, it is a short sale, but educating sellers about the system and how to safely use it is quite a mouthful but they listen, WHY? Because all of the sellers hate the Credit/debit card gate fees. They are expensive, and unlike the American dollar the value of BTC will rise with inflation instead of becoming devalued like the American dollar or any other currency for that matter.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:35:23 PM

I believe talking to business owners must be a 2nd step. Before urging businesses to adopt bitcoin we must have decent number of bitcoin users. So the first step must be talking to our friends and known people to make them to adopt bitcoins.

It cost nothing
But the benefits are unlimited. When we are encouraging bitcoin adoption by the level we could do, we never need to bother about any banks/ countries to manipulate/control bitcoin price levels.

just take a few minutes of free time. We can effect the market
We must educate our forum members to know the responsibility of spreading bitcoin to have better future for bitcoins. A strong initiative must be this time's requirement.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:05:42 PM

I am thinking up a mutual fund similar crowd buying of bitcoins. I just read an article stating bitcoin prices will reach $5000 price levels by 2020. He is a market research expert and I am continuously following him.

5x profits in 3 to 4 years must be very decent returns for any type of investments in my country. I guess this way, I may contribute to bitcoin value appreciations.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 06:07:14 PM

I believe talking to business owners must be a 2nd step. Before urging businesses to adopt bitcoin we must have decent number of bitcoin users. So the first step must be talking to our friends and known people to make them to adopt bitcoins.

It cost nothing
But the benefits are unlimited. When we are encouraging bitcoin adoption by the level we could do, we never need to bother about any banks/ countries to manipulate/control bitcoin price levels.

just take a few minutes of free time. We can effect the market
We must educate our forum members to know the responsibility of spreading bitcoin to have better future for bitcoins. A strong initiative must be this time's requirement.
yes that is a fact no doubt about this, it is the responsibility of every bitcoin users to introduce bitcoin in their area, because if people will be using bitcoin then we will enjoy the the actual facilities of bitcoin. therefore it is important to introduce bitcoin to everyone.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:31:49 PM

it is the responsibility of every bitcoin users to introduce bitcoin in their area, because if people will be using bitcoin then we will enjoy the the actual facilities of bitcoin. therefore it is important to introduce bitcoin to everyone.
Yes only with more adoption of bitcoins, we can bring price increase for bitcoins. Until then, expecting huge price levels for bitcoins, may trap us at any time just with the reason of some group of people's pump and dump.

To increase the value of bitcoin, we must encourage new people to adopt bitcoin. Yes, it is the responsibility of every bitcoiner, unfortunately no one feels about it.
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 11:37:59 AM

I think people on this forum mostly has been spread their words about bitcoin to their areas, I think mostly aware more adopters, the price will increase. The important thing is how we introduce bitcoin itself to the areas, I also do this for past 2 years ago, just got 5-7 people it's my friends who interested to bitcoin, they just an enthusiasm who just buy decent amount of bitcoin for investment, trading & used as currency (buy digital goods).

Adopters(or demands) is the important thing to throw the price to the sky, it's feels recently when people in Venezuela aware about bitcoin, the bitcoin users increased over 200% there, also it's affect to bitcoin price itself.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:43:09 AM

I think people on this forum mostly has been spread their words about bitcoin to their areas, I think mostly aware more adopters, the price will increase. The important thing is how we introduce bitcoin itself to the areas, I also do this for past 2 years ago, just got 5-7 people it's my friends who interested to bitcoin, they just an enthusiasm who just buy decent amount of bitcoin for investment, trading & used as currency (buy digital goods).

Adopters(or demands) is the important thing to throw the price to the sky, it's feels recently when people in Venezuela aware about bitcoin, the bitcoin users increased over 200% there, also it's affect to bitcoin price itself.
In my country Philippines It's hard to introduce bitcoin because of theur mentality in internet scheme the word that comes in their minf is scam so It's very hard to increase the bitcoin user here in my country. But there's an issue inour government that the bitcoin is involved so the bitcoin user here in Philippines goes boom! So I can say that you can increase the bitcoin price when many people buy bitcoins. So it is important that every government in each country introduced bitcoin in their people.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:31:24 PM

it is the responsibility of every bitcoin users to introduce bitcoin in their area, because if people will be using bitcoin then we will enjoy the the actual facilities of bitcoin. therefore it is important to introduce bitcoin to everyone.
Yes only with more adoption of bitcoins, we can bring price increase for bitcoins. Until then, expecting huge price levels for bitcoins, may trap us at any time just with the reason of some group of people's pump and dump.

To increase the value of bitcoin, we must encourage new people to adopt bitcoin. Yes, it is the responsibility of every bitcoiner, unfortunately no one feels about it.
yes that is also the reason, but to me if we stop panic selling which is root cause of bitcoin price decrease then we can really increase the value of bitcoin, most of the time when the price of bitcoin start felling that is what still in progress then we also start panic selling and the price fell down to a lowest price. which create problems them.
Thaliron

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:39:18 PM

I am thinking up a mutual fund similar crowd buying of bitcoins. I just read an article stating bitcoin prices will reach $5000 price levels by 2020. He is a market research expert and I am continuously following him.

5x profits in 3 to 4 years must be very decent returns for any type of investments in my country. I guess this way, I may contribute to bitcoin value appreciations.
\

Can maybe happen but we still have to see this and we also of course need a lot of patience to do and hold our bitcoins for a while.
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:00:51 PM

The best thing is make BTC be the actual use case of which it was designed Currency, because nobody will care if it is used as medium if exchange if sure pronouncement is made and will have little or no effect on the value, the way speculators are manipulating Bitcoin is what is causing the crash, now we have more BTC in exchanges than it is being used in real life for transaction.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 07:28:49 PM

The best thing is make BTC be the actual use case of which it was designed Currency, because nobody will care if it is used as medium if exchange if sure pronouncement is made and will have little or no effect on the value, the way speculators are manipulating Bitcoin is what is causing the crash, now we have more BTC in exchanges than it is being used in real life for transaction.
Actually if we increase the value of bitcoin then it will get more chances to be used as medium of exchange. Even bitcoin was designed to be currency it also was included another characteristics investment just to have mass adoptions. So, to use bitcoin as medium of exchange first we need to take steps to increase its value.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 09:39:38 PM

You have some better points to give support to the bitcoin and to give benefits to the users of bitcoin. With these steps I am sure that bitcoin will start to spread with faster speed and the price due to the increasing demand will once again start rising.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:03:38 AM

I just have to do what I can do for now, that's the problem with the central bank, they are threaten by the growing popularity of bitcoin and they issues negative statement just to discourage people from using it. Alright, let's work together and educate our friends and our community as well so we can spread awareness all over.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 05:39:34 AM

Actually if we increase the value of bitcoin then it will get more chances to be used as medium of exchange. Even bitcoin was designed to be currency it also was included another characteristics investment just to have mass adoptions. So, to use bitcoin as medium of exchange first we need to take steps to increase its value.

I get your point and agree that we need the value of Bitcoin to increase, but the primary purpose for which it is designed is now secondary, people are just sitting on their bitcoin waiting for the price to increase and sell to take profit. I'm telling you if more shops start accepting BTC the value will be on increase.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 07:22:15 AM

I get your point and agree that we need the value of Bitcoin to increase, but the primary purpose for which it is designed is now secondary, people are just sitting on their bitcoin waiting for the price to increase and sell to take profit. I'm telling you if more shops start accepting BTC the value will be on increase.
Shops are not stupid and so do we, the price does not guarantee they can easily have a good market from the bitcoin users. It's true that it is base on demand and we are expecting that the demand has increase since the price follows, however take into consideration that the price is not moving in a normal way, see how it fall from $1,000 this month and now at $700+ . They want a little stability than a manipulated price.

STUDENTCOIN