Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:23:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Official Thread] BITPLAY - Get free bitcoins for playing games  (Read 13487 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vaibhavsingh (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 09:10:07 PM

Update: Epay Api has been setup. We are waiting for xapo to transfer our balances to epay.info and payments will start!
Users are advised to replace their xapo email (if set) as the payout address and replace it with valid bitcoin addresses.
The forum is being upgraded with bbcode and will be ready soon.
Cheers! Wink

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 08:29:53 AM

Our forum has been successfully integrated with a wysiwyg editor, users can post anything related, just make sure you follow the rules and don't post spam/abuse.

Just still waiting for xapo to transfer our funds to ePay, they said that they do it once a week, users can cashout as soon as they send the bitcoins to ePay. Smiley

ShodanEnkidu

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:15:10 PM

Nice, I give it a try too! Wink
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 04:06:52 PM

Nice, I give it a try too! Wink
You are welcome!  Wink

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 01:46:25 PM

Update: Payouts are open! Cashout now and the first 5 users who post their payment proof
along with their username will get bonus reward. Wink

Gumboot-nz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:12:30 PM

Update: Payouts are open! Cashout now and the first 5 users who post their payment proof

Proof user Plex.
Dunno what else I need to show
https://imageshack.us/i/pndl5goFj
http://imageshack.com/i/plCMYB9Dj
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 06:43:35 PM

Proof user Plex.
Dunno what else I need to show
https://imageshack.us/i/pndl5goFj
http://imageshack.com/i/plCMYB9Dj

bonus added to your account. check out your stats in the arena +  your balance.  Wink

GetClams.com

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:44:32 PM

A lot of mobile game apps are coming out in the last couple of months. This is a great trend fro crypto.
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 06:56:16 PM

A lot of mobile game apps are coming out in the last couple of months. This is a great trend fro crypto.
So they are. But Bitplay offers you the most calm and best user experience (you don't get a shower of ads as everywhere else Grin)
Also our payout rates are much higher than of those... Cheesy
We also have arena and quests and offerwall sections. Wink

xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:39:42 AM

Update: Epay Api has been setup. We are waiting for xapo to transfer our balances to epay.info and payments will start!
Users are advised to replace their xapo email (if set) as the payout address and replace it with valid bitcoin addresses.
The forum is being upgraded with bbcode and will be ready soon.
Cheers! Wink

I like your site and the design is quite good, i love rpg game, this is like coinbrawl though with addition playing simple game to earn coin for upgrading our char. But most of game cant be play on phone only the rpg game. I found broken link when refilling the HP here https://viid.me/qqnyfV i stuck on that page please fix that.

Can i make request? would you like to add faucetbuh as your micropayment, FH had good anti cheating you should try it also FH had so many member community in there and many feature also pls Grin
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 09:26:13 AM

I like your site and the design is quite good, i love rpg game, this is like coinbrawl though with addition playing simple game to earn coin for upgrading our char. But most of game cant be play on phone only the rpg game. I found broken link when refilling the HP here https://viid.me/qqnyfV i stuck on that page please fix that.

Can i make request? would you like to add faucetbuh as your micropayment, FH had good anti cheating you should try it also FH had so many member community in there and many feature also pls Grin
Thanks for the feedback. Smiley
As far as micropayment processors are concerned, we'll switch over to Blockchain finally as our users and payment amounts increase. This because micropayment processing is not at all profitable, so every processor will ultimately have to close down, like did microwallet and faucetbox.

The above link you mentioned is a url shortener, maybe you had an adblocker enabled, that's why you weren't able to skip that page. Wink
(that is a third party website, we don't control their actions/requirements)

Finally, yes, our arena is a bit similar to coinbrawl, BUT , only in terms of look. Users who had an account at coinbrawl will immediately feel the difference, in terms of earnings, rules, bots prevention, etc. Wink

All our games are mobile friendly, (except the viewport Wink, you can zoon the page tho),
which game are you unable to play on phone?

xdtiagonzhar

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:17:41 AM

Thanks for the feedback. Smiley
As far as micropayment processors are concerned, we'll switch over to Blockchain finally as our users and payment amounts increase. This because micropayment processing is not at all profitable, so every processor will ultimately have to close down, like did microwallet and faucetbox.

Oh i am sure faucethub wont close down easily becuase it had revenue from monthly fee membership vip, with active member 10000 daily it sure had high popularity with less than 2 month since launched plus the owner mex had anti cheating to protect your site, just try it sometime Smiley
xdtiagonzhar

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 04:29:16 AM

Finally, yes, our arena is a bit similar to coinbrawl, BUT , only in terms of look. Users who had an account at coinbrawl will immediately feel the difference, in terms of earnings, rules, bots prevention, etc. Wink

All our games are mobile friendly, (except the viewport Wink, you can zoon the page tho),
which game are you unable to play on phone?

I try playing spin wheel but always said error. And most game in there i cant play it.

Ya i know your game is so much differrent from CB i love it, but here some problem when doing quest : everytime my char got stronger the enemy got stronger too, before when my char had total 100 power (atk+def+dex) it cost only 70hp on medium difficulty, and now i had 160 power and it cost 130 hp on medium difficulty. And i am sure when i had 400 power it will cost 500 hp per medium quest.

And one more when doing attack quest, if captcha appear and i click attack without solving captcha then solving captcha and click the for the second attack, the result is nothing happen and i must restart the quest.

Hope you can fix that Smiley
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 04:57:30 AM

I try playing spin wheel but always said error. And most game in there i cant play it.

Ya i know your game is so much differrent from CB i love it, but here some problem when doing quest : everytime my char got stronger the enemy got stronger too, before when my char had total 100 power (atk+def+dex) it cost only 70hp on medium difficulty, and now i had 160 power and it cost 130 hp on medium difficulty. And i am sure when i had 400 power it will cost 500 hp per medium quest.

And one more when doing attack quest, if captcha appear and i click attack without solving captcha then solving captcha and click the for the second attack, the result is nothing happen and i must restart the quest.

Hope you can fix that Smiley

Please read the faq, do you have any script blockers enabled? Or sometimes ad block and adblock plus also prevent the scripts from loading. Try disabling them once and play the game again. Smiley

Of course the enemies in the quests get stronger with the number of quests you win but the difficulty is set such that user gets a profit in the end. Wink

vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 09:42:00 PM

Update: Our forum upgrade is nearly complete! Smiley
Once completed, users can discuss any topic in our forum and also earn bitcoins for posting! Wink

xdtiagonzhar

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 12:44:13 PM

Update: Our forum upgrade is nearly complete! Smiley
Once completed, users can discuss any topic in our forum and also earn bitcoins for posting! Wink

Great, i am waiting for this upgrade. Ya i understand if the reward is low but at least we had another option and additional earning.
BOSA.io

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 05:56:10 PM

I like seeing projects that are not just simple faucets, we need more exciting apps to keep engaging the bitcoin community and help it grow!
xdtiagonzhar

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:21:34 PM

I like seeing projects that are not just simple faucets, we need more exciting apps to keep engaging the bitcoin community and help it grow!

I agree with you, i will always avoid faucet only, and choose uniques faucetgame so it wont make me bored to stay in those site, one of them here but i not satisfied with the rpg game quest which the enemy.keep going.stronger after each completion.
vaibhavsingh (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 06:23:24 AM

I agree with you, i will always avoid faucet only, and choose uniques faucetgame so it wont make me bored to stay in those site, one of them here but i not satisfied with the rpg game quest which the enemy.keep going.stronger after each completion.

Update: The forum has been setup and upgraded with a reward on posts basis!
Tho not many features yet, but the UI is very nice! Wink
Won't you get bored if just kept on fighting enemies with same stats?
The quests section would become useless and boring as soon as you upgraded your stats, if not for the enemies becoming stronger too. Wink

xdtiagonzhar

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:14:21 AM

Update: The forum has been setup and upgraded with a reward on posts basis!
Tho not many features yet, but the UI is very nice! Wink
Won't you get bored if just kept on fighting enemies with same stats?
The quests section would become useless and boring as soon as you upgraded your stats, if not for the enemies becoming stronger too. Wink

I like your forum design specialy the badge rank, its so eye catching i will go there as soon i had time.

Ya i agree i am fine with enemey getting stronger but the reward still same. As enemy getting stronger we are forced to upgrade the HP and equipment. As time goes by the uquipment and HP upgrade more expensive with reward from quest is still the same it will make player stop doing quest because the enemy.is stronger than them.

Its just.my opinion though Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: