Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitdouble.io SCAM [Scammed $700]  (Read 2494 times)
Erolli133 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:35:13 PM

Full story of what happend: So i was betting normaly but my balance was glitching from 90mB to 0mB then a few seconds later it would come back to 90mB, After a while I logged out and on that second I thought I got hacked and checked my mail fsat and they were some withdraw request. I tried to reset my password of my account ASAP but the intruder already set up 2FA which seem like anyone with your password, can even though they dont have access to your email and u can do anything so I fast created an account and that guy won me $700. After that I contacted staff and told them to temp ban my account till everything is sorterd then they told me they will reset my account ''maybe'' but all the bets will be canceled that he made, after a while my brother phoned me (Which has fully access to my account and my email as we use this account together) he told me everything that he was trying to prank me but didnt know it will go that far to get banned I sweared a bit to him and ended the call so what happend was I didnt get hacked but my brother did this his prank was to change the password and try to withdraw the money to another address i really got a heart attack when he did that but now its even worse even though i told their support to unban account as I have 100% access to it and to the 2FA they refused saying we dont recover hacked accounts, but their real problem is lossing 700$ that i won.  And I know this is a bit my brother foult that the account is banned but even though i confirmed my account with everything they asked they are not giving my account back because they dont want to losse that 700$ which for real is a scam judge it your self here some screenies of what happend:

http://image.prntscr.com/image/875dd4fad9c140968541dad8c8c7a14c.png

This thing is fishy or u dont wanna give the Money we won?

I'm pretty sure that if my brother lost the bets, bitdouble wouldn't give us a refund.
Erolli133 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:44:06 AM

still no answer from support
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 03:41:31 AM

Here's the main problem with your story:

Your account was "hacked" by your brother and bets were made. In that event, is it not easy to simply claim that your account was used improperly and try to get a refund if you lost? You did not show the full log so it is unclear whether the bets actually resulted in wins or not (though it seems like it may have been implied)

Seems like your brother's 'prank' was also pretty stupid. If it went from 90 mBTC to 0 and back, that means all of the balance was placed on a bet that had a 1 in 15 chance to lose. If you share the account, why in the world would he decide to 'prank' you by potentially losing all of the balance? You use this account together but allow someone reckless to have the possibility of squandering your money?

Along with this, if you made $700, that means that the balance was multiplied by 9.32, which at the very least would take a spin on green @ $50. Your brother would do that? As you said, "his prank was to change the password and try to withdraw the money to another address," but did that actually include betting?

Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:09:45 AM

Full story of what happend: So i was betting normaly but my balance was glitching from 90mB to 0mB then a few seconds later it would come back to 90mB, After a while I logged out and on that second I thought I got hacked and checked my mail fsat and they were some withdraw request. I tried to reset my password of my account ASAP but the intruder already set up 2FA which seem like anyone with your password, can even though they dont have access to your email and u can do anything so I fast created an account and that guy won me $700. After that I contacted staff and told them to temp ban my account till everything is sorterd then they told me they will reset my account ''maybe'' but all the bets will be canceled that he made, after a while my brother phoned me (Which has fully access to my account and my email as we use this account together) he told me everything that he was trying to prank me but didnt know it will go that far to get banned I sweared a bit to him and ended the call so what happend was I didnt get hacked but my brother did this his prank was to change the password and try to withdraw the money to another address i really got a heart attack when he did that but now its even worse even though i told their support to unban account as I have 100% access to it and to the 2FA they refused saying we dont recover hacked accounts, but their real problem is lossing 700$ that i won.  And I know this is a bit my brother foult that the account is banned but even though i confirmed my account with everything they asked they are not giving my account back because they dont want to losse that 700$ which for real is a scam judge it your self here some screenies of what happend:

I'm pretty sure that if my brother lost the bets, bitdouble wouldn't give us a refund.

Your story sounds fishy from the start.

First of all, who shares passwords for that accounts? it is pretty much your problem that you store 700$ at a shared account.

As you say,it seems like your brother setted up a 2FA protection on your account without your knowledge.
The claim that this guy just "won you 700$" is a pretty joke, you claim that your brother just played on all of your money as a "prank"?
Pretty weird as when it comes to betting other's people money that's not a prank anymore, that's a kind of a stealing, and I don't believe your brother will steal anything from you.

You claimed that 90mbtc were disappeared from your account, and then just came back few seconds later.

That's not possible, as even if your brother decided to bet everything on a color or something like that, it would either return at a double(as a win) or it would either not be returned at all(if you lost).

You don't expect bitdouble.io to just give you the access to your account when you comes with that fishy story, it's not something normal or something that happens every day, and it's all at your fault, not bitdouble.io's fault.

You should remove this Scam Accusation unless you provide some better evidence for the situation, just keep in your mind that at any point, your account's security is at your responsible.

Erolli13

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:22:47 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 10:38:40 AM by Erolli13

First of all, who shares passwords for that accounts? it is pretty much your problem that you store 700$ at a shared account.

As you say,it seems like your brother setted up a 2FA protection on your account without your knowledge.
The claim that this guy just "won you 700$" is a pretty joke, you claim that your brother just played on all of your money as a "prank"?
Pretty weird as when it comes to betting other's people money that's not a prank anymore, that's a kind of a stealing, and I don't believe your brother will steal anything from you.

You claimed that 90mbtc were disappeared from your account, and then just came back few seconds later.

That's not possible, as even if your brother decided to bet everything on a color or something like that, it would either return at a double(as a win) or it would either not be returned at all(if you lost).

You don't expect bitdouble.io to just give you the access to your account when you comes with that fishy story, it's not something normal or something that happens every day, and it's all at your fault, not bitdouble.io's fault.

You should remove this Scam Accusation unless you provide some better evidence for the situation, just keep in your mind that at any point, your account's security is at your responsible.

Ok so Im not allowed to share my password with my brother? & I had 90$ stored at my account.

And yes that guy won me 700$ even bitdouble admin can confirm that Im pretty sure. And no the betting part was not a prank bets sometimes even when Im there so no that part was not a prank.

Yes 90mB keep disappering even when my brother wasnt betting thats a glitch that the site has and many other people who play it experince like I did.

My brother didnt do just one bet he did multiply bets and won the money going all-in.

Why not give acccess to my account? I verifed everything they told me and they still not giving because they want to hold onto that 700$ I get it this is not what happend everyday because not everyone wins from such a site 700$.

And yes my account security is my responsibility but my brother enabled 2FA which didnt have any need to confirm it on my mailit just enabled without confirming my mail which is not ok as everyone who can hack your account seem like it can lock your account without your email access and do anything that he wants with it like losse all your money.
Erolli13

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:31:43 AM

Here's the main problem with your story:

Your account was "hacked" by your brother and bets were made. In that event, is it not easy to simply claim that your account was used improperly and try to get a refund if you lost? You did not show the full log so it is unclear whether the bets actually resulted in wins or not (though it seems like it may have been implied)

Seems like your brother's 'prank' was also pretty stupid. If it went from 90 mBTC to 0 and back, that means all of the balance was placed on a bet that had a 1 in 15 chance to lose. If you share the account, why in the world would he decide to 'prank' you by potentially losing all of the balance? You use this account together but allow someone reckless to have the possibility of squandering your money?

Along with this, if you made $700, that means that the balance was multiplied by 9.32, which at the very least would take a spin on green @ $50. Your brother would do that? As you said, "his prank was to change the password and try to withdraw the money to another address," but did that actually include betting?

I didnt losse like go to 0 he from 90mBTC made 700mBTC directly betting high he was trying to prank me like he was transfering the funds like I was getting hacked but the address and account that were being transfered were his and he didnt bet green I dont have accesss on the account to show you bet history either.

So if u still dont get it the betting part was no prank I saw him bet many times before but the withdraw and transfer part was a prank!
And the 2FA part obs
Liad.Services

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:15:57 AM

Ok so Im not allowed to share my password with my brother? & I had 90$ stored at my account.

And yes that guy won me 700$ even bitdouble admin can confirm that Im pretty sure. And no the betting part was not a prank bets sometimes even when Im there so no that part was not a prank.

Yes 90mB keep disappering even when my brother wasnt betting thats a glitch that the site has and many other people who play it experince like I did.

My brother didnt do just one bet he did multiply bets and won the money going all-in.

Why not give acccess to my account? I verifed everything they told me and they still not giving because they want to hold onto that 700$ I get it this is not what happend everyday because not everyone wins from such a site 700$.

And yes my account security is my responsibility but my brother enabled 2FA which didnt have any need to confirm it on my mailit just enabled without confirming my mail which is not ok as everyone who can hack your account seem like it can lock your account without your email access and do anything that he wants with it like losse all your money.

Doesn't matter how much you stored in your account, if you gave someone your password and you don't have 2FA enabled, we are unable to return funds at any way.

You are allowed to share your password with anybody that you would love to, but don't come back later and wonder why you don't have the access to your account and claiming that your account is hijacked.

If you shared your password with a different person it means that you fully trust him with the account, there is nothing to do with bitdouble in that case, he could stole it and it's not even counted as hijacked, you gave him the permission to do it as you gave him your password by yourself.

BitDouble.io doesn't want to hold anybody's fund,and we are proved to be legit as we already paid a lot more to a big variety of members, we never had a problem with someone who didn't receive his payout as he deserved to.
We probably only want your security, as there were plenty of suspicious actions that took a place in your account we decided not to restore the account, it's under investigation though.

About the 2FA thing, again, as I said before, if you give someone your password, and you don't have 2FA, it means you just gave him the full access to do anything he wants on your account, and we won't be able to block it.
If you want to have a protection beyond the password, then you had to enable 2FA before it happened, and if you didn't, again, it's totally your fault.

game-protect

Activity: 1344
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:32:09 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 11:46:32 AM by game-protect

As bitdouble.io has no legally binding agreement and no terms of service, you can do whatever you like. You can share your account with whoever you want.

Unfortunately, bitdouble.io can also do whatever they like and more worse, you have likely no legal recourse as they hide the operator. Sad
Erolli13

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:59:06 AM

As bitdouble.io has no legally binding agreement and no terms of service, you can do whatever you like. You can share your account with whoever you want.

Unfortunately, bitdouble.io can also do whatever they like and more worse, you have likely no legal recourse as they hide the operator. Sad

As told you Ik this is my brother foult a bit but he didnt expect to go this far my account is not hijacked all im asking you is to unban my account like I told u to ban it.

How this is under investigation when u closed my support ticket saying case is closed?
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 4445

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:40:39 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2023, 08:06:13 PM by yahoo62278

Sorry everyone, I took a nap before taking the time to respond to this accusation. I want to show everyone the skype conversation that we had and i will then announce the decision that we ended with.

Start of skype history

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:41:11 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 01:25:34 PM by yahoo62278

OK so as you can see above i have posted my whole conversation history with this user from skype. Thursday i was busy off site but 1 of my mods contacted me via skype that something was going on on the site. So i get on bitdouble to see whats up. This user is freaking out(which he has the right to do), and asking for help. He then asked if im yahoo from hackforums. I reply yes so he messaged me there and asked for my skype ID.

This is where our history begins. As you see he starts talking about a link. He apparently clicked it or whatever. I recall seeing the link and the guy who posted it was offering 20mbtc to sign up as his referral on Bitsler. Obv phishing link and anytime someone posts a link in our chat we have the mods ban a user and unban. That will remove the link from the screen for anyone who logs in after.

At this point hes sure his acct is compromised. He then starts talking to me about 1 of our mods "Superiorus" and how hes sending me messages. This was true as well superiorus was messaging me in chat saying to check my inbox. Whats messed up is i know the actual superiorus is sleeping at this time, so his account was compromised as well. During this time the "hacker" had made quite a few bets(1 being a 300mbtc bet that won). There were messages asking for me to manually approve a wd but not from superiorus.

After going through a few messages from him asking to speak with admin, I had received a response from the admin. We locked Erolli13 acct at this point as well as superiorus. We believed both accounts had been compromised. We also stopped the wd from happening. I then let Erolli know via skype that the winning bets would not be honoured. As you can see he is not happy about that. I also informed him that had he lost he would have been refunded. After all this is told to him, he comes up with oh it was my brother. I doubt that.

This was never an issue of we dont want to pay this user his winnings. Its obvious that his account was accessed, as well as 1 of our mods accounts were accessed(whom has since been let go as a team member). This user will receive some money but it will be the balance he had on his account prior to the "hack" happening. He will win or lose nothing from that exact moment.

We have proven the site in fact has more then 250btc( signed message in our gambling ANN thread), and we have had many users wd large amounts of bitcoin.

In order for this user to claim the bitcoin we will need him to once again send us a signed message from the address he made his 1st deposit from and an address for us to pay the bitcoin to.

We hope that this shows everyone your money is safe on bitdouble.Make sure if you make an account to always set up 2fa to stop anyone from being able to steal your money.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Erolli13

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:56:21 PM

OK so as you can see above i have posted my whole conversation history with this user from skype. Thursday i was busy off site but 1 of my mods contacted me via skype that something was going on on the site. So i get on bitdouble to see whats up. This user is freaking out(which he has the right to do), and asking for help. He then asked if im yahoo from hackforums. I reply yes so he messaged me there and asked for my skype ID.

This is where our history begins. As you see he starts talking about a link. He apparently clicked it or whatever. I recall seeing the link and the guy who posted it was offering 20mbtc to sign up as his referral on Bitsler. Obv phishing link and anytime someone posts a link in our chat we have the mods ban a user and unban. That will remove the link from the screen for anyone who logs in after.

At this point hes sure his acct is compromised. He then starts talking to me about 1 of our mods "Superiorus" and how hes sending me messages. This was true as well superiorus was messaging me in chat saying to check my inbox. Whats messed up is i know the actual superiorus is sleeping at this time, so his account was compromised as well. During this time the "hacker" had made quite a few bets(1 being a 300mbtc bet that won). There were messages asking for me to manually approve a wd but not from superiorus.

After going through a few messages from him asking to speak with admin, I had received a response from the admin. We locked Erolli13 acct at this point as well as superiorus. We believed both accounts had been compromised. We also stopped the wd from happening. I then let Erolli know via skype that the winning bets would not be honoured. As you can see he is not happy about that. I also informed him that had he lost he would have been refunded. After all this is told to him, he comes up with oh it was my brother. I doubt that.

This was never an issue of we dont want to pay this user his winnings. Its obvious that his account was accessed, as well as 1 of our mods accounts were accessed(whom has since been let go as a team member). This user will receive some money but it will be the balance he had on his account prior to the "hack" happening. He will win or lose nothing from that exact moment.

We have proven the site in fact has more then 250btc( signed message in our gambling ANN thread), and we have had many users wd large amounts of bitcoin.

In order for this user to claim the bitcoin we will need him to once again send us a signed message from the address he made his 1st deposit from and an address for us to pay the bitcoin to.

We hope that this shows everyone your money is safe on bitdouble.Make sure if you make an account to always set up 2fa to stop anyone from being able to steal your money.

Ok first things first I did not register on that link I just clicked it it was a betting site I did not register on it so for me it was no way that I got hacked by that.

About the signed message u asked me not once but twice and twice i fullfilled that and u didnt do nothing with it just saying case is closed.

It was my bad I get it thinking my account got hacked. Even though about superiorus IDK about him what happend but my brother didnt hack anyone not even my own account of course.

And what do u mean by it was my brother I doubt that?
Erolli133 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:19:19 PM

if your site is really legit then you should pay up the amount my brother gambled to and you say the site has over 250 btc 700mbtc means nothing to you but for me it is a fortune
Liad.Services

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:28:04 PM

if your site is really legit then you should pay up the amount my brother gambled to and you say the site has over 250 btc 700mbtc means nothing to you but for me it is a fortune
He clearly stated that in order to get the funds you need to proof your ownership of account once again.

Please provide the signature for the following message signed by your original deposit address:

"I am Erolli133 from bitcointalk,I have previously asked you to lock my account and now I want to unlock it so I can withdraw my funds from bitdouble.io"

Post it here so everybody can verify that you are the real owner.
After you provide, we will check that the address you signed with is indeed the first deposit address and we will release the funds for you.
Erolli133 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:17:30 PM

He clearly stated that in order to get the funds you need to proof your ownership of account once again.

Please provide the signature for the following message signed by your original deposit address:

"I am Erolli133 from bitcointalk,I have previously asked you to lock my account and now I want to unlock it so I can withdraw my funds from bitdouble.io"

Post it here so everybody can verify that you are the real owner.
After you provide, we will check that the address you signed with is indeed the first deposit address and we will release the funds for you.

Hello, will do that asap when i get home in around 1-2 hours
Erolli133 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:15:06 PM

H40DIE1dXD3/qhUmgaY+B5dqBy2ogT/MYdDvGTuHyZOaVS+wif6uvLIPJmlbLVTOG8F98K8xE9+NG2Nccz5L2ks=
yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:45:41 PM

This isnt the proper format for signing a message. Wheres the address you signed it from and the message? This is only a signature from who knows where

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Erolli133 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:31:36 PM

This isnt the proper format for signing a message. Wheres the address you signed it from and the message? This is only a signature from who knows where
Address:
1HvxfARxknbnbedTQzjsQScuXLcegJFhsA
Signed message:
H40DIE1dXD3/qhUmgaY+B5dqBy2ogT/MYdDvGTuHyZOaVS+wif6uvLIPJmlbLVTOG8F98K8xE9+NG2Nccz5L2ks=
I am Erolli133 from bitcointalk,I have previously asked you to lock my account and now I want to unlock it so I can withdraw my funds from bitdouble.io

Is this good as I didnt deal with signed messages before
yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:32:13 PM

Address:
Signed message:
I am Erolli133 from bitcointalk,I have previously asked you to lock my account and now I want to unlock it so I can withdraw my funds from bitdouble.io

Now provide me with an address to pay you to.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Erolli133 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:44:43 PM

Address:
Signed message:

Now provide me with an address to pay you to.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: