Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If money would not be a problem, would you still gamble?  (Read 15739 times)
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:25:44 PM

No, gambling for me is just entertainment and I can play without money on a demo account if there is a desire, but continuing the game time to infinity will be too tiring for me.

Cool I like it because I was thinking that if I had to much money then certainly I would be travelling and enjoying the world. Yes sometimes with the friends will go go gamble for fun and as a meeting point. But just specifically going to gamble because of being rich would be that way covered well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:37:44 PM

If a polling is created for this, majority of the people support gambling even if money is not a big concern. The reason is that, though the user has good earning through other sources for fun they'll be using bitcoin for gambling. When money is not a big issue the user will take decisions with precise strategies.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:41:16 PM

No, gambling for me is just entertainment and I can play without money on a demo account if there is a desire, but continuing the game time to infinity will be too tiring for me.

Cool I like it because I was thinking that if I had to much money then certainly I would be travelling and enjoying the world. Yes sometimes with the friends will go go gamble for fun and as a meeting point. But just specifically going to gamble because of being rich would be that way covered well.

Right. Having a lot of money would probably make gambling obsolete among my options where i'll spend. I won't have any time for gambling. Well that's me. I also prefer the outdoors. Every now and then perhaps if i may think of gambling but if i have a lot of money, i most likely won't have time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:44:05 PM

I am just wondering if you still would gamble if you would have enough money? I mean, now as it is, do you gamble for the fun or for the profit?

I know some people gamble because they see it as a means of earning profit, but some also gamble because they treat as leisure or enjoyment for their satisfaction. If money would not be a problem, I would not still gamble because it may eat too much of my time and attention instead of just doing things productively. Don't get me wrong, the perception of gambling towards other people may be subjective but I rather focus on something that will yield me more profit in the future instead of potentially risking all of my money due to addiction.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:44:38 PM

I personally am a person who does not like to gamble, so even though money is not a problem,i think there is still a lot of entertainment and other fun that is more promising.
I have to use money for positive things in order not to gamble, because i think gambling is very risky.
That is the good vision of not gambling for the money. If you intended to earn money you just get into trading and that will give you more money without being at so huge risk a sin gambling. As far as entertainment is concerned, that is okay to you but don’t you think it is not a healthy entertainment? May be you disagree with me but try to get entertainment in sports, movies or so.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:53:06 AM

Right. Having a lot of money would probably make gambling obsolete among my options where i'll spend. I won't have any time for gambling. Well that's me. I also prefer the outdoors. Every now and then perhaps if i may think of gambling but if i have a lot of money, i most likely won't have time
Honestly, speaking if I were rich guy I would have not given a thought to gambling. Only stupid will waste their wealth in such a game. Also, if a person has huge capital his temptations will also be great. Greed increases with the increase of wealth. We never contend to what we have.
ettagames

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 08:08:26 AM

Yes, gambling is not only for money, I enjoy the excitement most of all!

ETTA Games
★★Bitcoin/Ethereum Dice, Lucky Dice and Baccarat Game!★★
Facebook Twitter Website
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:33:09 AM

I will continue to gamble because, if according to what you wrote, I have enougg money, I wouldn't worry about losing. So I will just gamble for fun and not for money

That wouldn't work for me because I gamble for the money and it depends on what one looks for in gambling games whether for fun or for the price money. The latter is what I crave and so I will quit gambling if I already have the money but I understand your point that as a fun seeker you will continue for the fun of it.
Kava

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:42:08 AM

Yes, if money was not a problem for me, then I would spend much more time in gambling and this would probably make me much richer due to the increased number of chances of winning.

zekeshawn

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:47:05 PM

Yes I would but not all the time maybe when I am free and bored and just want to have fun. Limitations will still apply even if money is not a problem to avoid being addicted to gambling.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:19:51 PM

I will continue to gamble because, if according to what you wrote, I have enougg money, I wouldn't worry about losing. So I will just gamble for fun and not for money
Just make sure you won't get addicted as time goes by i have seen a lot of people get addicted for sure ,
Not even when you have unlimited money , gambling is so vulnerable ,
People would easily lured it's human nature to feel so ,
Better to act more wise , when you feel you have enough money , don't dare you to approach gambling world anymore.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:29:59 PM

I am just wondering if you still would gamble if you would have enough money? I mean, now as it is, do you gamble for the fun or for the profit?
Yeap i have enough money but it doesn't mean that i don't gamble now, i still gamble to make my money big and sometimes when i win i just gamble for fun, and also money and make some own strategies in gambling.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:41:07 PM

Just make sure you won't get addicted as time goes by i have seen a lot of people get addicted for sure ,
Not even when you have unlimited money , gambling is so vulnerable ,
People would easily lured it's human nature to feel so ,
Better to act more wise , when you feel you have enough money , don't dare you to approach gambling world anymore.
Theres no unlimited money when it comes to gambling even lets say you do have lots of money but playing on daily basis and losing huge amounts then im sure those funds will not be enough or later on you would become poor again for sure. This is the time we should really be wise and sensible enough to mind of that we should not gamble anymore since we do have the money that we need. If you need enjoyment or entertainment then gamble only until it satisfies you on a certain budget.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:54:07 PM

Well if i have enough money i would gamble for fun and also for profit. If lady luck comes to me, and won alot then thank you so much but i lose i had the fun anyways no regrets just make sure your money is enough or had extra money to gamble.
onpages

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:59:39 PM

I will quite from gambling, if already have alot money. because, no way i can rich from gambling. It's very painful to throw away money have i get from sweating turn into wind in the air.
JaeryTum

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:06:40 PM

I will still gamble even if not for the money. The competitiveness alone makes me wanna gamble more and more. Poker and sports betting will be my target if I'm after entertainment.
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:09:29 PM

Sure I would. I do it because I kind of enjoy it, so it wouldn't matter how much money I had, I would still gamble.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:28:06 PM

Well if i have enough money i would gamble for fun and also for profit. If lady luck comes to me, and won alot then thank you so much but i lose i had the fun anyways no regrets just make sure your money is enough or had extra money to gamble.
- I'm wondering how much money is enough? Money is never enough, and if we have a lot of money and we continue to gamble, I think we will soon go bankrupt and regret this decision. So if I have a lot of money, I will not gamble, most of the time I am going for travel around the world, having fun, entertainment, gambling only gives me regret, disappointment and depression, it is not my ideal life

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:42:32 PM

- I'm wondering how much money is enough? Money is never enough, and if we have a lot of money and we continue to gamble, I think we will soon go bankrupt and regret this decision. So if I have a lot of money, I will not gamble, most of the time I am going for travel around the world, having fun, entertainment, gambling only gives me regret, disappointment and depression, it is not my ideal life
The fact is that gambling is for someone fun and for someone earning money. But the fact is that Truly no one pays attention to how much gambling is removed from the pockets of gamblers of money. It seems to me that gambling in most cases generates problems with money.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:49:59 PM

Sure I would. I do it because I kind of enjoy it, so it wouldn't matter how much money I had, I would still gamble.

Well you can create demo gambling accounts and so this will be well suited for you if you just want to gamble for the fun of it. I would definitely quit or play with demo account in order not to loose money for fun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: