Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✭Vpsonsale.com✭ Cheap VPS 4 Cores 4GB Ram ✌  (Read 6896 times)
Ben Saida (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:06:28 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 06:37:41 PM by Ben Saida

Hello

I am back selling VPS for the cheapest price on market ツ

Price:
* Windows OS: 5$  Bitcoin
* Linux OS: 4$ Bitcoin

☑ Description:
  • 4 Cores
  • 4 GB Ram
  • 40 GB HDD
  • 200 Mbps Network speed
  • Unlimited data transfer
  • Germany location (according to whatismyipaddress.com)
  • Admin access
  • Windows and Linux OS (Win 2008, Win 2012, Ubuntu 16.04)
  • Connection via RDP (IP + Username + Password) - No control panel
  • 30 days validity - not renewable

⚑ F.A.Q:

• You can order via this site or by Skype live:salihherbeg
  • Details of the VPS will be given within 36 hours max of payment
  • Tested applications: IPTS (10000 minutes), Bluestacks, SSH scanners, iMacros
  • Please ask if your activity is allowed on the VPS before making any purchase
✘ T.O.S:

- Any illegal activity on the VPS is strictly forbidden, if you are caught the VPS will be ceased
- NOT allowed activities: Mining, Jingling, Hacking, DDoS, VPN apps
- If the VPS got suspended due to forbidden activities from your side you will not get any refund

Order from our site
☏ Skype: live:salihherbeg
myhung76393

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:29:15 AM

i have 5$
can i buy it ?
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:42:33 AM

Hello OP. I think you must be more specific about the prices of your VPS. You claimed your Window VPS are cheap, but I can not find where the prices are. PLease put here some information. If it is good, i will definitely rent some VPS for my business.
Thanks in advance
ONCF

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:57:40 AM

can i take a VOUCH ?
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:16:04 AM

can i take a VOUCH ?
There is no vouch here, please read the content carefully. There are many people who can provide some free vouch in digital goods section. If you really want to try them, you should by them instead of asking for free vouch
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:45:39 AM

I'm not totally sure if it's possible, so that's why i'm asking. Are we allowed to install an ubuntu server onto the VPS, or could we get you to do this? Because a windows VPS simply isn't as flexible and as forgiving as an ubuntu install.

You should always list your prices in the thread. A fishy link like that could lead to a scam or a phishing site.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Ben Saida (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:06:58 PM

Hello OP. I think you must be more specific about the prices of your VPS. You claimed your Window VPS are cheap, but I can not find where the prices are. PLease put here some information. If it is good, i will definitely rent some VPS for my business.
Thanks in advance
Hello, Price is added

I'm not totally sure if it's possible, so that's why i'm asking. Are we allowed to install an ubuntu server onto the VPS, or could we get you to do this? Because a windows VPS simply isn't as flexible and as forgiving as an ubuntu install.

You should always list your prices in the thread. A fishy link like that could lead to a scam or a phishing site.
Hi, what are the requirements to install Ubuntu server?
Price is listed
ayesha98220

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:30:33 PM

Can I buy alot of vps and mine bitcoins with it ? Also is it allowed to mine with these virtual machines. Please make sure that you gain some reputation by providing vouch copies or cheap vps at beginning. I might buy some in future though.
Ben Saida (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:48:50 PM

Can I buy alot of vps and mine bitcoins with it ? Also is it allowed to mine with these virtual machines. Please make sure that you gain some reputation by providing vouch copies or cheap vps at beginning. I might buy some in future though.
Hello

I think mining Bitcoin using Windows VPS is not profitable
About vouch copies, you can check my selling gig on Seoclerks
https://www.seoclerks.com/vps-webhosting/487451/Cheap-Windows-VPS-High-Performance-2CPU-4GB-Ram

and you will see that I have a good reputation there
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:08:58 AM

can it be possible to check the vps for just 2-3 hours as i need to test some software if that work good i will buy 2 or more server ..
bapparabi

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 03:48:47 PM

Received vps and working on it till nice i can say quite good
jootjejodel

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:09:41 PM

Its a pitty the service is only for 1 month but he will setup everything and install whatever you need again after 1 month. The vps he offers is really fast and the guy is really helpfull! I run 10 VPS with him!
Ben Saida (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:25:39 PM

New promotion is available
Check my seoclerks for more infos
bapparabi

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:13:26 PM

New promotion is available
Check my seoclerks for more infos

OK as I can see you reduce the price there . So can you reduce the price here by $3 as in SEO Clark you have to pay 20℅ fee so you get around $3 so I hope you can reduce the price here to $3 when payment by bitcoin
Ben Saida (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 09:16:16 PM

OK as I can see you reduce the price there . So can you reduce the price here by $3 as in SEO Clark you have to pay 20℅ fee so you get around $3 so I hope you can reduce the price here to $3 when payment by bitcoin
Yes you are right, changing the price in OP
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:14:52 AM

☢ Full 45 days warranty: If the VPS ceased working, we will replace it with a new one within 48 hours max (lost time will be included). If I failed to replace it, you will get a full refund.

In the event that the VPS ceases to work, will all of the data in the VPS get lost? What is the source of these VPSs then, since it sounds to me like they are relatively fragile in terms of uptime by the way you are marketing them. What is the source of these VPSs, if I may ask? Are they obtained through legitimate means or are they AWS or Microsoft Azure instances obtained by using free trials or one of those Amazon credit offers that they give out occasionally? Thanks.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Ben Saida (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:29:31 PM

☢ Full 45 days warranty: If the VPS ceased working, we will replace it with a new one within 48 hours max (lost time will be included). If I failed to replace it, you will get a full refund.

In the event that the VPS ceases to work, will all of the data in the VPS get lost? What is the source of these VPSs then, since it sounds to me like they are relatively fragile in terms of uptime by the way you are marketing them. What is the source of these VPSs, if I may ask? Are they obtained through legitimate means or are they AWS or Microsoft Azure instances obtained by using free trials or one of those Amazon credit offers that they give out occasionally? Thanks.
They ra enot from AWS or Azure, they are legit VPS
yawnana

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:26:26 AM

hello, your seoclerk link is not working. i'd like to purchase via seoclerk. i have some balance there

Any two Ebooks for just $1.5
PM me with Title/Author/ISBN/Amazon link
yawnana

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:27:47 PM

This is the best Rdp I have used so far. Buyer is very supporting. Really great.

Any two Ebooks for just $1.5
PM me with Title/Author/ISBN/Amazon link
jhonbravo

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:28:45 PM

Do you have VPS - Location United Kingdom  ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: