Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:02:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS - Bitmain S9  (Read 1210 times)
maxg (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:09:51 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2017, 09:50:41 PM by maxg

Hi all -

For no reason other than wanting to test the waters, I'm offering up 2 Bitmain S9s.  Both are batch 1, running newest firmware.  No issues with them whatsoever - 100% uptime with the exception of some software tinkering I've done.

Both clocking 12.6TH/s - 12.8TH/s.

I'm located near Portland, Oregon.  Willing to ship continental US.  Can go international but I'm not prepared to deal with customs/duties so that will be on you.  I'd prefer local p/u.

I'm accepting OFFERS at this point in time.  PM me for any specific question / inquiry.

Thanks and have a nice weekend!!

EDIT: PSUs NOT included here, by the way.

EDIT 2: PENDING SALE
jacobmayes94

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:47:18 AM

£3000 GBP for both units? Just putting an offer out there but not committing myself yet
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:11:10 PM

Hi all -

For no reason other than wanting to test the waters, I'm offering up 2 Bitmain S9s.  Both are batch 1, running newest firmware.  No issues with them whatsoever - 100% uptime with the exception of some software tinkering I've done.

I'm located near Portland, Oregon.  Willing to ship continental US.  Can go international but I'm not prepared to deal with customs/duties so that will be on you.  I'd prefer local p/u.

I'm accepting OFFERS at this point in time.  PM me for any specific question / inquiry.

Could you post pictures of them along with a timestamp?
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 05:06:28 PM

Would you be willing to do escrow with OgNasty?

anakinisme

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 09:18:40 PM

Hi all -

Willing to offer 1600usd for both and payment by BTC, will arrange for own shipping service to pick up at door steps. PM if interested for my offer. Tq
maxg (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:44:52 PM

Hi all -

Willing to offer 1600usd for both and payment by BTC, will arrange for own shipping service to pick up at door steps. PM if interested for my offer. Tq

Thanks for the offer but I have higher offers via PM.  Would like to say pending sale but I can't confirm - still fielding offers.
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 10:11:23 PM

2K USD for both + shipping and escrow with OgNasty  Smiley

takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:50:35 AM

Hi all -

Are you just running around shit posting low ball offers on everyones threads?
maxg (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:09:09 AM

Hi all -

Are you just running around shit posting low ball offers on everyones threads?

No need to get uppity - people can low ball all they want.  It's an offer all the same and I asked for offers.

Thought one was sold but the dude was a no-show so still have two.  They'll be sold by tomorrow and I'll update this thread accordingly.

Thanks for all the interest guys!!
tzortz

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:15:29 AM

Still have anything?

I can offer $2500 for both + shipping.

All is Mine!

1H7LUdfx9AFTMSXPsCBror3RDk57zgnc2R
solteykr

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:11:49 AM

Still available?

COINS.PH Share the gift of convenience by inviting your friends to Coins.ph
Show your friends how easy it is to send money, buy load and pay bills.
You both receive 50 PHP every time a friend signs up through your referral link and verifies ID and Selfie.
Eagleone

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 03:26:56 PM

I live in Seattle area and drive to SF once a month for work. I could come get them the 28th if they are still around that's when I'll be passing through Oregon
solteykr

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:38:23 AM

pm'ed you.

You both receive 50 PHP every time a friend signs up through your referral link and verifies ID and Selfie.
itsrealfast

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:20:05 PM

Whats the price
solteykr

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 04:52:18 AM

Still available?

anakinisme

Activity: 589

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 04:57:13 AM

Hi, if you are looking to let go your mining hardware immediately please refer to below service and price list:

We pay for the shipping and arrange courier service pickup at your doorsteps.
We pay you by BTC.
You may appoint escrow but fees will be borne by you.
Miners only no psu, suggest to sell your psu through ebay or amazon.

We will buy your miners at:

A6-150usd
S7-200usd
R4-600usd - 800usd
S9-800usd - 1000usd
itsrealfast

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:59:59 PM

This guy is full of shit. Post the dam price. You have tons of inquiries above
Pages: [1]