Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it allowed here to show my advertise of selling BTC via localbitcoins  (Read 386 times)
sarakuka (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:54:57 AM

Hello

I'm new to selling.

I would like to know can I post my advertise of BTC selling account that I have it on localbitcoins.com

Thanks

Selling BTC with PAYPAL via Localbitcoins.com.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:00:34 PM

Hello

I'm new to selling.

I would like to know can I post my advertise of BTC selling account that I have it on localbitcoins.com

Thanks

I can't understand about btc selling account you are referring but yes you can, you can use use your signature and place your advertisement there.

Also you can post in Currency Exchange section, here's the link:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0

raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:56:49 PM

Hello

I'm new to selling.

Thanks

I can't understand about btc selling account you are referring but yes you can, you can use use your signature and place your advertisement there.

Also you can post in Currency Exchange section, here's the link:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
can he post a thread in currency exchange that he's selling bitcoin but in Localbitcoins? I thought Currency exchange board are only for buying selling bitcoins in the forum. maybe you can do..
but you can surely use your signature and personal text spaces to promote that.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:10:34 PM

Hello

I'm new to selling.

Thanks

can he post a thread in currency exchange that he's selling bitcoin but in Localbitcoins? I thought Currency exchange board are only for buying selling bitcoins in the forum. maybe you can do..

Thank you very much OP for this idea of promoting your localbitcoin account here on this forum, as i am also holding localbitcoin account and regularly buying and selling bitcoins so this type of advertisement will help me in promoting my account
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:32:11 PM

Hello

I'm new to selling.

Thanks
Instead of doing that, you can have your another selling business based on this community.
You are trying to promote your one business here but I am suggesting you to develop your business in another great platform.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:27:19 PM

Hello

I'm new to selling.

Thanks

Oh if that is the case I guess he can just simply post his service in his signature as well post it on services section. But I'm still doubtful with it.

Since he is selling bitcoins through a third party site, I guess it should be fine there or if you are still uncertain about it.

You can just simply ask a mod about it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: