Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:32:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Bonus Bitcoin & USD by Advertising with us  (Read 709 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitadvertz (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 12:26:37 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 02:24:38 PM by Bitadvertz

Bitadvertz.com an affordable Tier 2 PPC advertising and publishing platform
A Google Adwords and AdSense alternative

63,375,791+ ads delivered in our first 6 months

Currency Accepted: duel platform
Bitcoin BTC
PayPal

How to Quickly Get your Ad Bonuses:
1. Join Bitadvertz.com (Free to join – No email confirmation needed. Just sign up and login).

2. Log into your dashboard and click on new order located on the left sidebar.

3. Choose any package and get bonus advertising credits
    Deposit 0.001 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with 0.002287 BTC and $5 USD ad credit
    Deposit 0.007 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with .015 BTC and $100 USD ad credit
    Deposit 0.07 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with .15 BTC and $250 USD ad credit
    Deposit 0.7 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with 1.5 BTC and $500 USD ad credit
    Deposit 1 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with 2 BTC and $1000 USD ad credit
    Deposit 3 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with 6 BTC and $1000 USD ad credit
    Deposit 5 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with 10 BTC and $1000 USD ad credit

4. Follow the send instructions – Each transaction has a unique send address via Coinbase API.

Once your account is funded create as many ads that you like!  All websites are accepted.

For testing purposes, we are manually checking each transaction but this will soon be fully automated.
We credit accounts quickly during normal business hours, usually with minutes.  We are online and manage account credits over 15 hours per day.  Please be patient when we may be off-line.  We have to sleep too!  Cool

Need additional assistance email us Bitadvertz@gmail.com  or call USA, est 1 (919) 351-0670

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:57:56 PM

minimum payout for publisher?
Bitadvertz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 04:49:29 PM

Hi,

The minimum for publishers is 0.0010 BTC.  However, we are in a alpha soft launch and publisher accounts are not turned on yet!  They will be very soon!

We are testing are re-coding much of the platform in C++ because of the massive growth.
We have already moved to a dedicated server and may soon need additional servers

When you sign up you get all aspect of our platform! - Read the home page to learn more...
* Advertiser (Live)
* Publisher (on hold testing)
* Affiliate marketing earn 10% for life! (Live)

Again we are a duel platform in both both Bitcoin and USD.

Sign up and tell me your member name via email. bitadvertz@gmail.com - You will quickly find out that we are for real!

What is your website?  Let me check it out?  If you want to skype let me know and I will tell you how to use our platform using an arbitrage model.

Thanks

Charles
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 05:24:56 AM

op you are showing how much it is to buy ads you should be really showing what you can earn as most member will make to make money from you site not spend it update thread and move it and you should get some new business If you rates are good for site owners.

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 10:21:58 AM

Bitadvertz.com an affordable Tier 2 PPC advertising and publishing platform
A Google Adwords and AdSense alternative

63,375,791+ ads delivered in our first 6 months

Currency Accepted: duel platform
Bitcoin BTC
PayPal

How to Quickly Get your Ad Bonuses:
1. Join Bitadvertz.com (Free to join – No email confirmation needed. Just sign up and login).

2. Log into your dashboard and click on new order located on the left sidebar.

3. Choose any package and get bonus advertising credits
    Deposit 0.001 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with 0.002287 BTC and $5 USD ad credit
    Deposit 0.007 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with .015 BTC and $100 USD ad credit
    Deposit 0.07 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with .15 BTC and $250 USD ad credit
    Deposit 0.7 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with 1.5 BTC and $500 USD ad credit
    Deposit 1 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with 2 BTC and $1000 USD ad credit
    Deposit 3 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with 6 BTC and $1000 USD ad credit
    Deposit 5 Bitcoin --> Your Account gets credited with 10 BTC and $1000 USD ad credit

4. Follow the send instructions – Each transaction has a unique send address via Coinbase API.

Once your account is funded create as many ads that you like!  All websites are accepted.

For testing purposes, we are manually checking each transaction but this will soon be fully automated.
We credit accounts quickly during normal business hours, usually with minutes.  We are online and manage account credits over 15 hours per day.  Please be patient when we may be off-line.  We have to sleep too!  Cool

Need additional assistance email us Bitadvertz@gmail.com  or call USA, est 1 (919) 351-0670

Hey quite stumbled when check this topic. Still no clear about bonus advertising credits.

This offers make site suspicious ! I still not get concept properly, if I am not wrong.

Kindly plz explain more details.
Bitadvertz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 10:41:22 AM

Bitadvertz is a PPC advertising platform just like Google.  We are offering extra BTC and USD to be used as advertising credits.

So, this means that when you make a purchase we credit you account with the extra BTC and USD.  Hopefully this helps to make it clearer.

Also the home page of Bitadvertz has a lot of information about our advertising platform.  You can join and take a look around which will give you access to the whole platform.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:37:17 AM

Is this a ad network like mellow ads and cointtraffic?
Bitadvertz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 11:41:20 AM

Yes, we are like the other sites.  Bitadvertz is a dual platform that transacts in both Bitcoin and regular money and we have a lot of tech and features that you'll love.  Join and check it out.
savioroshan

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:51:24 AM

Nice to see so many ad neworks for bitcoin related sites. Do you accept faucet sites?
Bitadvertz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 11:58:59 AM

Yes we accept faucet sites! 

I am also offering super cheap monthly advertising on a couple of Bitcoin calculator sites.
Anyone interested to advertise on these sites send me and email: bitadvertz@gmail.com

http://bitcoincurrentprice.com

http://bitcoinpricecalculator.com

http://bitcoinpriceusd.com

http://bitcoinpriceindia.com
savioroshan

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:34:47 PM

It will be better if you move this thread to microearning sections so that you will many signups.. Are you offering cpm or ppc for publishers? Because most faucet owners prefer cpm network.
Bitadvertz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 01:55:32 PM

Bitadvertz is also a CPM....
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 02:14:53 PM

the tittle is Get free bitcoin and USD, but after check everything, nothing is free at here  Grin

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Bitadvertz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 02:23:34 PM

Yeah, I didn't think of it this way.  Sorry about that.  I'll change the title just for you! OK?
savioroshan

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:32:25 PM

Can you accept this site? http://scoins.rosecoins.net
Please check my site is eligible for displaying your ads.
savioroshan

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:34:18 PM

Can you accept this site? http://scoins.rosecoins.net
Please check my site is eligible for displaying your ads.
And also can you please tell the cpm rate .
Bitadvertz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 02:41:43 PM

We accept all sites

Faucets are Perfect for our Bitcoin Platform!

Just an FYI:  We have a special offer for new sign ups!
⭐⭐ Join Bitadvertz & Get $250 Ad Credit | First 100 Get 1 BTC Extra Ad Credit ⭐⭐

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1745186.0

Follow the instructions from the link above and you'll get free advertising credit!
savioroshan

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:57:07 PM

How will i know my site got approved? Your rates are really great.

Thanks
Bitadvertz (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 02:59:25 PM

Your Site is Approved!  Again, we accept all websites!  Wink
What is your member name so I can credit your account
savioroshan

View Profile