Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:36:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have a bitcoin lender?  (Read 433 times)
Star.Wars (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:09:24 PM

As far as I know there are bitcoin creditor sites. We demand bitcoin as much as we need. And how long after we say how much we will pay in total. We borrow a kind interest loan. Are there any reliable sites you know in this way?
hashkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:16:10 PM

Loans are gifts Grin

[WTS] 📞 Voice Call & 📩 SMS PV Services 📲 [non-US] ⏱️ Fast Service ✔️️✔️️✔️️ |
"Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you." ~ Puppet Master
Star.Wars (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:04:15 PM

Loans are gifts Grin

What's funny?
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:05:09 PM

If you're just looking to take a loan out in bitcoins you can try on this website but be sure to offer valid collateral! You could also try btcjam or bitlendingclub although I heard that one of them (or both?) Were shutting down their operations. It's never worth lending to randoms on the internet IMO!
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:32:47 PM

loaning bitcoins is  a risky
finding some that you can trust to loan or a person that will loan to you is hard
yes there are a couple of places that do it now but you need to have bitcoins first
the best place is on here but you need to be a trusted member and have good collateral
so  would not bother evening trying until you become a full member on here

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:44:02 PM

There's also a website called Getline..
Or you could always ask someone you already know!
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:49:24 PM

Without a good and valid collateral, i dought that you can get a loan anywhere.
some sites take id's and need some paperwork, others want more than that or based their creditability from social networks.

Here, in lending section of this forum, you will need alt coins or something very easy to sell in case that you default.
so basically if you have something good to offer, you can get a loan almost everywhere online... Cool
trigger1975

Activity: 252
Merit: 113

NFTs on Sale: https://bit.ly/2POlV17

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:55:48 PM

As far as I know there are bitcoin creditor sites. We demand bitcoin as much as we need. And how long after we say how much we will pay in total. We borrow a kind interest loan. Are there any reliable sites you know in this way?

Why don't you try BTCJam?  There you can lend money and up to your trust level your interest rates are lower or higher.  Also you can invest some BTC for loans there and try to earns some coins with interests.  But beware:  lending money to others is always risky.

//alex
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:40:54 AM

If you really want to get a loan here, just go to the Lending section and read the stickies.
You are a noob though here but if you have a valid collateral, you can try.
Still, read the stickies and don't be lazy... Roll Eyes
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:29:06 AM

it looks like I ever found a site that lends bitcoin but the condition is very complicated because bitcoin is anonymous if we qualify we have not necessarily given a loan

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:37:14 PM

There is even a lending category on the platform in which your needs can be met but I must tell you that based on your currrnet rank level its nearly impossible to get one because their rule over there is strict in other to ensure that only secured loan are being issued so I would suggest if you would go there, read the rules or else you might want to earn yourself a trust that might not leave anytime soon...
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 07:37:42 PM

Your English is strange bit there is a loan section here. You will need a high rank account and you will need to remember about collateral even if you making the loan since it is your protection and without it you lose your loaned bitcoin so make sure you understand how thst works. It should be a valuable asset to both parties. No point getting something as collateral of its not wanted or has no value. Also rmmeber ehst is valuable to one is not valuable to all so it will change per user interest

Star.Wars (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 11:51:08 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 12:43:25 PM by Star.Wars

If you're just looking to take a loan out in bitcoins you can try on this website but be sure to offer valid collateral! You could also try btcjam or bitlendingclub although I heard that one of them (or both?) Were shutting down their operations. It's never worth lending to randoms on the internet IMO!

I think bitlendingclub does not accept new members. I like the site btcjam. I am thinking of using this site. Naturally, no one will give credit without trust.

There's also a website called Getline..
Or you could always ask someone you already know!

Getline is nice on the site. Have an active community forums. http://community.getline.in/
Star.Wars (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:38:15 PM

There is even a lending category on the platform in which your needs can be met but I must tell you that based on your currrnet rank level its nearly impossible to get one because their rule over there is strict in other to ensure that only secured loan are being issued so I would suggest if you would go there, read the rules or else you might want to earn yourself a trust that might not leave anytime soon...

Yes, I've realized now. There is a credit category on the platform. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0
I'm a new member on the site. I do not know everything at all. Thanks for the answer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: