Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Batch 1 & 2 Antminer R4 units - ****Sold****  (Read 1502 times)
reelen (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:31:15 PM

I apologize for the late response, I wasn't really on the boards much during Xmas.

What's the heat output on these? You said you keep them in your living room so I'm curious.

I haven't really measured the heat output, but it certainly wasn't enough to heat up my living room if that is what you are looking for.  A good thread for more technical info can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1707751.0

I'll offer 1 BTC

Thank you for the offer, but I'll pass on that offer.  These units are brand new.  They were only opened for testing over a short period of time to ensure they didn't arrive DOA.

1) Can you tell why are you selling these miners?

2) Has somebody bought anything from you and can vouch?

3) Do you ship to the Eastern Europe?

1. Ultimately its because I made the decision to dedicate my funds to invest in S9s hosted elsewhere

2. I have sold 3 to reputable board members.  They all are scheduled to arrive this week however, so its only fair that they get the opportunity to receive and inspect their purchase before using anyone as a reference.  Please do not purchase if you aren't comfortable, however I do accept escrow and am currently in escrow with OgNasty for one of the transactions.

3. I will ship international, however the price may adjust based on where you live.

Thanks for your interest,

-Reelen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elokk

Activity: 723
Merit: 519

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:27:10 PM

I can vouch for Reelen.

He shipped same day and the miner runs perfect. I highly recommend buying one of his units vs buying new from Bitmain and risking a DOA unit

t.me/bitcoinasic
anakinisme

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

Founder Of miningpuppets

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 09:24:29 PM

Hello all,

Just received a shipment of batch 2 R4 units.  You can find the images here: http://postimg.org/gallery/1fijpsbkk/  2 units are for sale, I have already sold the third you see in the photos.  I am in the middle of testing each one to ensure it is working properly.  Each one comes with Bitmain's standard warranty, no other guarantees apply other than my out of box testing.

I am listing them for 2.0BTC shipped in the USA. If you are out of country we can discuss shipping charges depending on your location.  I will only accept transactions via escrow, and would prefer to only do business with established members on the boards.

Thanks,

-Reelen

**Update**

I have 2 more B2 units and 1 B1 (overclockable to 9.3/4T~) unit.  Pricing is as follows

B1 Unit - 1.7 BTC shipped in lower 48 states (International shipping unique upon your location)

B2 Units - 1.5 BTC shipped in lower 48 states (International shipping unique upon your location)

If you purchase two I will throw in this PSU at no additional fee:

Same day shipping available.  I accept escrow via OgNasty or Philipma1957 buyer pays fee.

Thanks,

-Reelen

Willing to offer 750usd per unit and payment by BTC, will arrange for own shipping service to pick up at door steps. PM if interested for my offer. Tq
reelen (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:27:30 PM

Hello all,

Just received a shipment of batch 2 R4 units.  You can find the images here: http://postimg.org/gallery/1fijpsbkk/  2 units are for sale, I have already sold the third you see in the photos.  I am in the middle of testing each one to ensure it is working properly.  Each one comes with Bitmain's standard warranty, no other guarantees apply other than my out of box testing.

I am listing them for 2.0BTC shipped in the USA. If you are out of country we can discuss shipping charges depending on your location.  I will only accept transactions via escrow, and would prefer to only do business with established members on the boards.

Thanks,

-Reelen

**Update**

I have 2 more B2 units and 1 B1 (overclockable to 9.3/4T~) unit.  Pricing is as follows

B1 Unit - 1.7 BTC shipped in lower 48 states (International shipping unique upon your location)

B2 Units - 1.5 BTC shipped in lower 48 states (International shipping unique upon your location)

If you purchase two I will throw in this PSU at no additional fee:

Same day shipping available.  I accept escrow via OgNasty or Philipma1957 buyer pays fee.

Thanks,

-Reelen

Willing to offer 750usd per unit and payment by BTC, will arrange for own shipping service to pick up at door steps. PM if interested for my offer. Tq

Thanks for the offer. Again they are brand new units (sans testing) that are sold out. Looking to get at least what was paid for them to be shipped here.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: