Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 06:32:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏆 $50 Digital Ocean Code $2|Edu mail $3|😍Github-Gdrive😍 ❤️Vouched  (Read 58087 times)
sachinov

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:25:13 AM

just got a do code.
still didn't try it, will update soon - thanks.

OP, can it work with accounts that is being opened through referal link? (i.e account that get extra $10  for being registered through a referal)
MyBroD (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:36:49 AM

just got a do code.
still didn't try it, will update soon - thanks.

OP, can it work with accounts that is being opened through referal link? (i.e account that get extra $10  for being registered through a referal)
only work with new account without any referral link.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:36:09 PM

The DO codes seem to be out of stock. Any plans to bring them back at the same price? This seems much better than other sellers.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
MyBroD (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:45:05 AM

The DO codes seem to be out of stock. Any plans to bring them back at the same price? This seems much better than other sellers.
Restocked  Wink
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:32:25 PM

I can confirm that the code is working as expected. I am still looking for a card to use with it, however, and am willing to take any given recommendations.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
MyBroD (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:57:08 PM

I can confirm that the code is working as expected. I am still looking for a card to use with it, however, and am willing to take any given recommendations.
thank you for your purchase and the honest review  Wink
alfaryzykhodrid

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:00:00 AM

Bought 2 .edu emails. works as advertised , work for github student pack except aws educate.
MyBroD (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:08:10 AM

Bought 2 .edu emails. works as advertised , work for github student pack except aws educate.
it work with aws educate. Grin

alfaryzykhodrid

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:23:50 AM

it work with aws educate. Grin

It's aws educate starter account. I have a aws account and want to register using account ID. but it's not approved. By the way, what you fill in the institutional name? I write Faculty of Commerce , Cairo University  is that right? or i'm doing wrong :/
MyBroD (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:43:16 AM

It's aws educate starter account. I have a aws account and want to register using account ID. but it's not approved.
PM'ed you.
Yes it's aws educate starter account and only for this application will be accepted. FYI You need unique CC/VCC and proof of Student ID card if you want to register using account ID.  Wink
alfaryzykhodrid

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:39:44 AM

It's aws educate starter account. I have a aws account and want to register using account ID. but it's not approved.
PM'ed you.
Yes it's aws educate starter account and only for this application will be accepted. FYI You need unique CC/VCC and proof of Student ID card if you want to register using account ID.  Wink

I have try using l**r***.edu emails and it's instant approved. No need student ID card. Also for the cc/vcc it's only for register aws amazon account , if you've already aws account , you can find your account ID in Support page.
MyBroD (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:10:46 PM

PM'ed you.

I have try using l**r***.edu emails and it's instant approved. No need student ID card. Also for the cc/vcc it's only for register aws amazon account , if you've already aws account , you can find your account ID in Support page.
yes you're right. lo*r**s.edu is from united states so it can easily approved and it can be used for amazon prime too. but lo*r**s.edu doesn't work with github Wink
alfaryzykhodrid

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:47:48 PM

PM'ed you.

yes you're right. lo*r**s.edu is from united states so it can easily approved and it can be used for amazon prime too. but lo*r**s.edu doesn't work with github Wink

Yeah it doesn't work in github. By the way , if you have l**r*** edu emails let me know.
MyBroD (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:58:49 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2017, 10:28:14 AM by MyBroD

Yeah it doesn't work in github. By the way , if you have l**r*** edu emails let me know.
i can create it, but sorry i'm to lazy right now Grin
balotelli

Activity: 301
Merit: 104

Why Always Me,.

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 02:23:36 PM

do you accept paypal?

What Was Your Reason On Earth?
MyBroD (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:58:20 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2017, 12:08:17 AM by MyBroD

do you accept paypal?
sorry i don't have and i don't want to use paypal  Grin
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:38:13 AM

$50 Digital Ocean Code $0.75 each
Auto buy link BTC : https://selly.gg/p/8381bb00

HOT Offer! Cheap Edu Email Work with Github, Unlimited Google drive storage, and all student discount exept amazon prime $1.5 each.
Auto Buy Link BTC: https://selly.gg/p/7afa2242
I will buy one
maxfunky

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:14:59 AM

does DigitalOcean let u create multiple accounts per IP ? should ppl use VPN ?
MyBroD (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:57:07 AM

does DigitalOcean let u create multiple accounts per IP ? should ppl use VPN ?
will be better if you use a vpn to reduce the chances of your account getting banned
bittyitty

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 02:00:10 AM

Vouching this seller for live edu, thanks.  Grin
Will appreciate the +rep
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: