Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:12:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HACKING MENTOR]LEARN HACKING|NOOB-FRIENDLY|VOUCHED[HACKING MENTOR]  (Read 2812 times)
discodancer (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:26:10 PM

How much is it? Why you did'nt explaining about your experience and the price on here
will become more interisting discussion.

Hey OP i didn't saw details about the cost of your service please add about it include the discounts for Hero member above
will become complete information for users who will use your services. Thanks
His experience level is very good. We have this service on other forums such as hackforums and have all satisfied customers.
For hero members and up it is $55 for everyone else it is $60 if you buy the bundle.
If you buy them singular it $18 for hero members up and $20 for the rest.

The thread image contains all normal price info.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:37:41 AM

Learning anything the OP is offering to teach will probably not get you in trouble however actually doing anything the op is teaching you to carry out is most likely a felony in most countries
ausomefire

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:19:16 AM

Learning anything the OP is offering to teach will probably not get you in trouble however actually doing anything the op is teaching you to carry out is most likely a felony in most countries
We offer this service for your knowledge, which is not illegal. What you do with your skills afterwards are none of our concern. You could actually form a job if you become very experienced.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:25:38 AM

We offer this service for your knowledge, which is not illegal. What you do with your skills afterwards are none of our concern. You could actually form a job if you become very experienced.
We? Are you an alt of the OP?

Anyone can take my statement at face value as they wish.

STFU!

Activity: 147
Merit: 102

"Sometimes u Need to Stop,But Doesn't Mean u Quit"

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 12:03:00 PM

just curious if you had any proof of your worked at.what make this so different with other Free Method that you can learn it by yourself. maybe you should explain it on your thread.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:44:26 AM

just curious if you had any proof of your worked at.what make this so different with other Free Method that you can learn it by yourself. maybe you should explain it on your thread.
Well getting the one on one experience is nothing you'll find in a free guide. Also, test in on targets and such. If your not satisfied with the first lesson you'll get a refund no questions asked. It's that simple.
ausomefire

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:37:57 PM

This is a great opportunity for everyone. This could become a future career or just a niche! Why waste time like some on this forum? Make a difference, make a change.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 04:58:47 PM

Over 30 satisfied customers on previous forums! Expand and become like the rest. Change your life today!
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:40:38 PM

Over 30 satisfied customers on previous forums! Expand and become like the rest. Change your life today!
Can you explain how this can change life today?  Cheesy

For those kind of knowledges average person need quite a lot of time. Not to mention how this can be dangerous in hand of kids who think they know something.
 Cool
Can you demonstarete something here or give us a video - promo how do you do it?
Lot of materal and videos we alredy can find on net for free. What is different here?

discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:43:38 PM

Can you explain how this can change life today?  Cheesy

For those kind of knowledges average person need quite a lot of time. Not to mention how this can be dangerous in hand of kids who think they know something.
 Cool
Can you demonstarete something here or give us a video - promo how do you do it?
Lot of materal and videos we alredy can find on net for free. What is different here?

We've answered this question tons of times, read the rest of the thread.
Volcan

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:39:05 AM

all required i will provide it as soon as possible  Cool
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:07:23 PM

Get your mentoring lessons today! Don't understand the purpose? Feel free to ask! This is a great opportunity for everyone, so start today!
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:57:38 PM

Still here and waiting for more customers! Help yourself out and order a lesson. Got a special request? No worries! We take that too!
ausomefire

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 02:54:40 PM

Start your lessons today! A great opportunity to make a change in your knowledge.

Let us know!
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:36:16 PM

Start your lessons today! We offer the cheapest prices around. So why wait?
arcathomas

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 07:28:28 PM

No vouches and redtrust on 2 different accounts :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=351766
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=917480

I'm not saying it is a scam but please be careful while dealing with this user.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:16:16 PM

Fuck you. I give you an explanation and yet you determine to ignore it. Stop being such a dumb add for one minute and use your pea size brain. Your worried about me scamming you $20? You have to be pretty damn stupid to think that at all. I tell you all look at the accounts you will see nothing except good for nothing users that have nothing better to do. The one user bought my method and found it too much work for him. The other never bought my method just was insulted by me. I hope you all understand I am not here to scam but rather do business. This thread may not have couches but all my others do. Sharma the user we offered the vouch too, we are still waiting for his reply. Rest assured that when you purchase the only thing you will be risking is your brain to learning.

We guarantee results that's why we offer this. Go trash a thread that deserves it, not mine. If anyone has any questions let me know I'll be glad to assist you. As for the user above I'm guessing mommy and daddy gave him his $20 allowance and he just can't afford to lose it because he believes everything he sees.

I don't mean to be rude but if someone trashes my thread I will go off on him. I am offering a service that works and I work hard on. For some sorry add person just to post stuff he knows nothing about, he deserves this.
arcathomas

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:32:20 PM

Fuck you. I give you an explanation and yet you determine to ignore it. Stop being such a dumb add for one minute and use your pea size brain. Your worried about me scamming you $20? You have to be pretty damn stupid to think that at all. I tell you all look at the accounts you will see nothing except good for nothing users that have nothing better to do. The one user bought my method and found it too much work for him. The other never bought my method just was insulted by me. I hope you all understand I am not here to scam but rather do business. This thread may not have couches but all my others do. Sharma the user we offered the vouch too, we are still waiting for his reply. Rest assured that when you purchase the only thing you will be risking is your brain to learning.

We guarantee results that's why we offer this. Go trash a thread that deserves it, not mine. If anyone has any questions let me know I'll be glad to assist you. As for the user above I'm guessing mommy and daddy gave him his $20 allowance and he just can't afford to lose it because he believes everything he sees.

I don't mean to be rude but if someone trashes my thread I will go off on him. I am offering a service that works and I work hard on. For some sorry add person just to post stuff he knows nothing about, he deserves this.

I just warned other users that you have red trust on two accounts, they may want to know that before dealing with you.
I'm not attacking you and insulting me is not very professional.
discodancer (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 09:35:28 PM

I just warned other users that you have red trust on two accounts, they may want to know that before dealing with you.
I'm not attacking you and insulting me is not very professional.
Just don't post on my thread if you don't want to buy or have questions. Useless posts like yours just make the thread look unprofessional.
ausomefire

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:20:03 PM

Start your lessons today! Make a living with this knowledge! This is definitely a great class for everyone. Post on the thread if you have questions, thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: