Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Limited Paypal Account  (Read 1047 times)
hackazer (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 01:43:08 AM

Hi,

Wanted to SELL LIMITED paypal accounts with ESCROW ONLY. Smiley

For Short, there are 2 accounts, 1 with $700, the other one with $300. The limit is just a week ago, so it is new.

Willing to sell both at 50% of total. Or if you have different plan, let me know.

JumperN

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:51:47 AM

Hi,

For Short, there are 2 accounts, 1 with $700, the other one with $300. The limit is just a week ago, so it is new.

Willing to sell both at 50% of total. Or if you have different plan, let me know.

Yeah no one will buy these accounts and using an escrow simply means you will have to wait until the limitation has been removed before the escrow funds are released. otherwise the escrow is useless since it's very easy to get back your paypal since the email can't be changed and even if you provide the email password it's easy to get your email password restored.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death.
It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
hackazer (OP)

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 01:56:18 AM

Hi,

Yeah no one will buy these accounts and using an escrow simply means you will have to wait until the limitation has been removed before the escrow funds are released. otherwise the escrow is useless since it's very easy to get back your paypal since the email can't be changed and even if you provide the email password it's easy to get your email password restored.

Wont do that btw, looking for legit transaction only.
And about the limitation, yeah you got the point. But if it is about me waiting 180 or selling those after 180 days, i'll just withdrawed it myself rather than selling it
HarryJackson

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail & Outlook

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:55:15 AM

Can anyone remove limit paypal? You selling your account half price

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail and Outlook and also Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Stock : .Edu Email Login via Gmail, Outlook and Digital Ocean Coupon $50 Always Available.

Today, Discount Price : $5 for One .Edu Email with Gmail. It works Unlimited Google Drive.

Grab It Fast Now Guys, Hurry...! Don't Miss It...!!!

Check my other thread :

1). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736177.0  --> .Edu Email Works Google Drive

2). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699111.0  --> .Edu Email Login via Outlook

3). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699121     --> Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Hit me a pm or ADD ME ON SKYPE :   live:harrypotterjackson89  if you want to buy  Smiley
It's easy to communicate  Wink

I Always ONLINE Everyday On SKYPE.  Smiley
hackazer (OP)

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 08:38:16 AM

Can anyone remove limit paypal? You selling your account half price

If there's anyone who can remove limits, then i wont sell this account :v
rsdiza

Activity: 131