Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:38:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: READ IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED  (Read 2211 times)
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:35:50 PM

if you read , the test only give 0.01% of the emails the real bomb does ,

Due to alot of interest there are alot of test accounts being added which all share the same amount of small resources so as not to affect paying customers

test accounts are only in the database for 4 - 10 minutes . . .

All this information on site , if you choose to read .

cheers
What ? I got almost more than 3500 emails from different ips and mostly forum account confirmation mails ! If that was 0.01% of the actual bomber,boy you must have some serious skills! Also I run my own email server without any firewalls at the moment maybe that's why the spam but has anybody tried this out on gmail accounts ? Would it work ? Op,reply to the quoted posts and not randomly bullshit about the service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
emailbomb.net (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 03:46:51 PM

Yeah , I told everyone its a serious tool , with serious results.

it works on Gmail , about 2-8 % go to spam , but the number of email's in the inbox is still ridiculous Smiley

The emails sent are from legit sources , I am working on making the bomb better all the time.

Kill scammers here - http://emailbomb.net
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:49:51 PM

Yeah , I told everyone its a serious tool , with serious results.

it works on Gmail , about 2-8 % go to spam , but the number of email's in the inbox is still ridiculous Smiley

The emails send are from legit sources , I am working on making the bomb better all the time.

Is that your own written script or bought off the darkweb? I will be interested in discussing it privately.If you can send me the script,I can maybe pay you a nice price for it.Being said that,I don't intend to bomb anyone's email but make my email servers resistant to such attack.Your script will pave a way for finding loopholes. Smiley
Akkadian

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:08:17 PM

Hi there Guy !!! Sorry I am new member I would like to know how to open a thread because I have a problem, I made a deposit in Shapeshift, but I did not know, that there was a minimum deposit. I made the deposit then I noticed that there was a failure then I noticed that Litecoin's minimum deposit is 0.27 I deposited 0.15 and now what can I do? Did I lose my Litecoin?

Sorry for bad english bad is not my native language.

Thank you at all.
emailbomb.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 04:16:47 PM

Hi , Thanks for your interest. Its nice to have my work appreciated by someone in some small way. I am unable to sell the script.I worked very hard on it and its currently paying my bills via the clear and darknet's.This kind of attack cant really be stopped. Its a link listing bomb.
see here :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email_bomb

I have recaptcha technology built into the script which needs an 8 core processor plus 4 GPU's to crack them all. I can always get the signup's.
I attacked myself with the script and was unable to stop it. I tried to filter incoming emails based on the words like "welcome" or any other common words that I could see being produced in the inbox , but was unable to keep up and by the time I had added 20 words or so this would have impacted my normal email at that stage.
I tried blocking every IP sending bad mail , but each IP is unique, no duplicate IP's. I thought there might have been some at least.
I even tried writing this sort of cron job , nothing worked.

In my opinion. Its unstoppable.

Thanks for your time Smiley

emailbomb.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 04:17:45 PM

Hi there Guy !!! Sorry I am new member I would like to know how to open a thread because I have a problem, I made a deposit in Shapeshift, but I did not know, that there was a minimum deposit. I made the deposit then I noticed that there was a failure then I noticed that Litecoin's minimum deposit is 0.27 I deposited 0.15 and now what can I do? Did I lose my Litecoin?

Sorry for bad english bad is not my native language.

Thank you at all.

Your money is gone, sorry

Akkadian

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:33:59 PM

Thank by Ask me but can you explain why
emailbomb.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 04:37:19 PM

Thank by Ask me but can you explain why

Some combination of fee's , litecoin dust , third party payment processors , greed and not wanting people bloating up the blocks with micro transactions.

That's 5 good reasons off the top of my head.

jackshephard

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:59:36 PM

Bad investment IMO, just wasting an additional amount of bitcoins for something that the scammer would likely never notice, Email's are not ID's and anyone could make tons of it unless you live in iran
emailbomb.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 03:07:31 AM

Its fairly obvious that a scammer will lose money by destroying his email account , serving connections with people who are being scammed at that moment.

Maybe a change in address is enough to raise some alarms bells with victims.

Maybe it just pisses the scammer off.

I'm doing my bit to help fight scammer , anyone with better ideas can post them below , but im doing something . I chose action.

Not just sitting around getting f*!"%d in the ass

You get scammed , at least you can do something !!!!

bolinao

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:22:29 AM

My review.

I bought an single email bomb to try it out on my own email, if it worked as advertised I would then of bought another for someone else.

Instead of getting 4000 in the first hour as his site boasts I only got 200 emails, then after that the emails started to slow down considerably, it's now been around 3 days and all in all I have received just 1356 emails using this method (half went to the spam folder) and they have now stopped coming.

Far cry from what the seller is telling everyone.

I messaged the seller and asked him why it was so slow, he ignored my pm.

Donate: 35o4ZzUNr1oEKYyhoBW8MgfgTWsrm5YLaw  thanks
emailbomb.net (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 09:53:09 AM

hhmm that sounds odd , have also had no messages from you ,

Did you maybe add the Email address twice ? we punish people for that by removal , anyway just contact me at admin@emailbomb.net and I will get you sorted out.

thanks Smiley

Akkadian

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:11:34 PM

Hi, I Won BUT NOT RECEIVED, I NOT going received will be I did Bet site DirectBet
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 03:20:55 PM

Hi, I Won BUT NOT RECEIVED, I NOT going received will be I did Bet site DirectBet

That sentence doesn't make much sense, I'm guessing you paid for spam to go to DirectBet? You are never going to affect anybody by paying for this "service", not only that, you are engaging in illegal behaviour by encouraging someone to spam on your behalf. Most of the big email providers out there can easily filter out this sort of email, so you will cause a minor irritation for a few days at best.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████