Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:06:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Steps required to use other exchanges. See inside.  (Read 784 times)
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 05:10:22 AM

This is the official thread for listing other exchanges and the steps required to get your fiat in and out of the exchange.

I will start.

BitFinex
http://www.bitfinex.com

Deposit with:
Bitcoin (free)
Wire Transfer (your cost will vary, typically $10-$35)

Withdraw:
Bitcoin (free)
Wire Transfer (Huh)

Other:
Allows lending, margin trading (short, long)

-------------------------------------------------

I will add as you post.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinMillionaire

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Bling Bling

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 05:18:01 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2013, 06:50:40 AM by BitcoinMillionaire

www.bitstamp.net
1. Signup
2. Deposit via international bank wire or local Euro bank transfer.
They also take ripple deposit, bitcoin deposit.

You can only deposit less than 1k euros until you verify your account with scanned photo ID which you must email to them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bitobsessed

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 05:19:02 AM

https://www.tradehill.com/

From Tradehill:
What Is Tradehill?

Tradehill, originally launched on June 8th, 2011, was the first Bitcoin Exchange in America, and facilitated millions of dollars in Bitcoin exchange.

Tradehill shut down and returned client funds in January 2012 due to payments fraud and regulatory uncertainty in the US. Tradehill was the first institution in the Bitcoin market to hold millions of dollars in user funds and process full payouts. Every other Bitcoin company that achieved scale either lost money in a hack or went insolvent.

The new team, led by returning CEO Jered Kenna and co-founder Ryan Singer, includes engineering talent from Google, Cloudflare, and The Guardian Project.

Businesses and accredited investors can apply to join Prime starting today. After the user's identity is verified, every client will receive a $75 credit to test trading. Clients will be invited to fully activate their account with a deposit of at least $10,000 USD, 200 bitcoins, or $5,000 in Mt. Gox codes.
Nesetalis

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 05:19:26 AM

My market of choice is virwox...
Though I get paid in Secondlife linden for commission work... so I never actually put USD in to virwox.

ZOMG Moo!
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 05:27:31 AM

I cannot connect to most exchanges from work.

Can you include Deposit/Withdraw methods and cost/time if applicable?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:00:49 AM

Which exchange allows me to trade BTC <> USD without any verification or risk of account closure?
BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 12:46:30 PM

BitFloor (http://www.bitfloor.com)

Deposit methods:
BTC (Free)

Cash deposit @ Bank of America
Cost: Free
Time: Deposit shows up same day, often in less than 2 hours.

ACH Transfer (or check deposit) to an online CapitalOne360 Checking account (free) followed by a CapitalOne360 "P2P" Transfer to Bitfloor
Cost: Free
Time: Roughly 8 business days total for both transfers.

Withdrawal methods:
BTC(free)
USD withdrawals (free.) ACH transfer - so you must provide routing number, account number, and scanned image of government ID, and your account is verified for withdrawal in 2-3 business days. 

BitFloor did go down a few times these past weeks but still performed way better than GOX, and Shtylman seems to have his act together.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: