Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 07:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss have revealed they own about 1 per cent of all Bitc  (Read 1086 times)
Coincrazy (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 06:14:21 AM

The latest technology investment craze that has made Winklevoss twins $11MILLION: Brothers among the latest geeks striking it rich with internet currency 'Bitcoins'

Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss have revealed they own about 1 per cent of all Bitcoins

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2307752/Cameron-Tyler-Winklevoss-Twins-claim-11million-Bitcoins.html#ixzz2QE8zsHl6
coinuser4000

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 08:32:34 AM

The latest technology investment craze that has made Winklevoss twins $11MILLION: Brothers among the latest geeks striking it rich with internet currency 'Bitcoins'

Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss have revealed they own about 1 per cent of all Bitcoins

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2307752/Cameron-Tyler-Winklevoss-Twins-claim-11million-Bitcoins.html#ixzz2QE8zsHl6

I"ll do you one better.

They mentioned this story on the early morning news this morning, a national broadcast.

When I heard the pretty newscaster start to talk about "the electronic currency, Bitcoin", I almost spilled my coffee.

This last market surge has really caught some attention. As big a pain as it is to try to sell anything with the price swinging the way it is, I admit all the attention is great for a wider adoption.

cointorox ✦ 
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓  
✦ ────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: