Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:45:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I drank a bottle of rum and made rap  (Read 457 times)
protokol (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:25:43 AM

http://www.mediafire.com/?jc923jv43ba9s9g

I don't normally do this but I got drunk and made some hip hop. I don't know why it has such bad language, I blame the rum. The bass is very deep so use headphones or a good sound system.

Here are the lyrics...

Fuck Net neutrality, motherfucking boys trying to knock out, all the small game, script kiddies Bullshit nigga.

Cunts need a lesson taught, mandems need to mash up dem fucking keys/VPN TOR Tails, and the darknet,

TOR is your friend and you won't get fucking far wit'out it.

You ain't got a VPN nigga, you fuckin stuffed, better plan ya endgame, play ya time,

to not get fucking bummed at the end-of-the death row line.

Fuckin clearnet for bitches that get cuffed.
Fucking dark net for niggas and real good stuff, Smash fucking psyches,

methamphetamine,  ketamine, phenethylamine, Lysergic acid diethylamide, Hit that shit up my man, if you're motherfucking keen.

There's even madder shit out there if ya wanna get lean..

Well i say lean, but I mean you'll lose your mean hold of your mind, nigga there's some shit that will implode your ego, so don't let that compound deplete your mind.

I  got no time for bloated ego niggas, that's the deal, deal wit it, if you won't, reel bitch from my samurai steel,

I'll happily kill you with it, fucking two fifty folds of metal fucking feel that shit.

Slash the shit out ya motherfucking heels with it, Achilles tendon fucking cleaved innit.

Fall on your face like you heaved innit, like a pussy that can't handle their weed limit.

Oh. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 10:27:48 AM

"nigga"

triggered

" Achilles tendon fucking cleaved innit. "

are you british

beautiful rap, did not read it all but i read enough to bust a nut

keybase.io/0x0010
protokol (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 10:34:18 AM

"nigga"

triggered

" Achilles tendon fucking cleaved innit. "

are you british

beautiful rap, did not read it all but i read enough to bust a nut

Yes I'm British and white, I don't know why I used the word  "nigga" so much, again I blame the rum. I've also never rapped before but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

I found an old beat that I made on my pc a few years ago with pounding bass and just started spitting along to it and it sounded ok so I recorded it haha!
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:21:04 AM

it seemed like a good idea at the time.
You did something while drunk and decided after sobering up to post it on the Internet. Exactly what time was it that made any part of that seem like a good idea? Huh

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:24:13 AM

I thought you were into Metal music like me ?  Shocked
We lost another one from our team Sad

Side Note:
Last i heard David Vincent from the death metal band Morbid Angel went to Nashville and was in a country music band.
No bloody joke i am serious !

You lost your way my son and must find the devil in your heart !

- Praise Satan (or Stan if you know him)

FUD first & ask questions later™
protokol (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:46:53 AM

I thought you were into Metal music like me ?  Shocked
We lost another one from our team Sad

Side Note:
Last i heard David Vincent from the death metal band Morbid Angel went to Nashville and was in a country music band.
No bloody joke i am serious !

You lost your way my son and must find the devil in your heart !

- Praise Satan (or Stan if you know him)

Yeah man I love metal. I was actually listening to this before my crazy rap idea happened, it's not really metal but it's pretty cool: https://youtu.be/uzCZN-m75bQ Igorrrr - lullaby for a fat jellyfish

Your story about David Vincent and country music sounds terrible, I hope it's not true...
protokol (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 11:48:05 AM

it seemed like a good idea at the time.
You did something while drunk and decided after sobering up to post it on the Internet. Exactly what time was it that made any part of that seem like a good idea? Huh

I bet you're fun at parties.

Actually, motherfucking edit: For a start, I'm not even sober anymore, I just bought a bunch of polish beer from the corner shop.

And seriously, who gives a shit what I post on the internet? I would bet many pounds (like 50-400 pounds) that you didn't even listen to my rap.

Oh boohoo I did something when I was drunk... I'd do it again motherfucker, just watch me!

*goes to corner shop to buy more rum
protokol (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:28:24 PM

Even drunker now, here is a remix I made a few years ago of the theme to "Diagnosis Murder".

https://youtu.be/y7aRJZd9Gvw

Good evening all, I might upload my super sick rap to YouTube, watch this space - you saw it here first!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: