Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:01:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does it take for Mt.Gox btc withdrawal to show up in blockchain ?  (Read 938 times)
shibaji (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 07:07:56 AM

Looks like mtgox is just sitting on my withdrawal request. Not a peep on blockchain, and I requested the withdrawal close to an hour back. I thought the usd withdrawal is delayed, but looks like gox does not like any kind of withdrawal. Typical!
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 07:09:31 AM

Looks like mtgox is just sitting on my withdrawal request. Not a peep on blockchain, and I requested the withdrawal close to an hour back. I thought the usd withdrawal is delayed, but looks like gox does not like any kind of withdrawal. Typical!

I know the feels bro
keatonatron

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Jack of oh so many trades.

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:53:56 AM

Same here. I did something crazy last night and sent even more money to Mt Gox. I'm in Japan and using the Japanese banking system which is usually very fast, which makes Mt Gox the best way for me to get money into the system.

They just now credited my account with the money I deposited, as normal. However a few hours before that I tried to withdraw btc and that hasn't moved at all yet!

I'm sure a lot of people are trying to pull their btc out of mt. gox right now, and I can see how that part of the server could be quite busy (especially if they have their btc balance spread out over many wallets).

1KEATSvAhbB7yj2baLB5xkyJSnkfqPGAqk
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:00:15 AM

Gox not doing transfers to either fiat or BTC can interpeted in a number of ways:

-They are working hard and are expecting to recover fast, and carry on as nothing happend in a few days.

-They are under investigation as a financial operator by the Tax or shield and helmet authorities.

-They are trying to run with both BTC and $$.

-They were so heavily damaged under the attack that processing any transfers with a compromised system is a bad move.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:02:18 AM

Prolly because they have to send from cold wallets.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: