Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:32:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting my coins the F out  (Read 1935 times)
massivebitman (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 07:20:17 AM

Gox is back.

Happy to say I sold out.

I have zero confidence now that gox can support the coin.

Without Gox support, and being able to readily change to real money. Bitcoin is pretty worthless imho

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:47:27 AM

Without Gox support, and being able to readily change to real money. Bitcoin is pretty worthless imho

Actually the reason why Bitcoin has failed twice is that everyone keeps using MTGOX. Given the problem in 2011, why the fuck are people still using them?

The sooner MTGOX market share drops to a reasonable level, eg. around 30-40%, the better.
NikolaTesla

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:48:12 AM

Same. Just cashed all the way out, as in money is on its way back to the bank.

I don't expect to be back in the game for a while. I made a decent chunk of change, nothing spectacular, but nothing to complain about either.

I am just going to wait for a while til there's more stability, more reliable exchanges, and a better overall infrastructure to support BTC. As of right now this is a joke.
miernik

Activity: 334

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 08:49:23 AM

The sooner MTGOX market share drops to a reasonable level, eg. around 30-40%, the better.

This!

20% even better.

No single exchange should have over 20% of the worldwide Bitcoin trade volume.

Severian

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:50:35 AM

I don't expect to be back in the game for a while.

Thanks for the cheap coins. Keep selling!
simplydt

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 08:50:42 AM

This!

20% even better.

No single exchange should have over 20% of the worldwide Bitcoin trade volume.

More than correct, then if there was one big sale in one of the exchanges, the currency would still hold up as it will be harder to get everybody to panic sell at the same time.
SuperHakka

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:53:41 AM

Tesla, when you been in the game as long as I have you know that when you say you is selling out and banking it, you do realise that you are most likely not coming back, don't you? You know it deep down and I knows it. So this is how we get the cheap cheap coins again when the final blowoff comes. It can't happen this year, nobody knows what the fuck a bitcoin is yet!

'First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they attack you. Then you win.' - Mohandas Gandhi
"Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, 'Would an idiot do this?' and if he would, I do not do that thing." - Dwight Schrute
wopwop

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:55:39 AM

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy

my bitcoins
pera

Activity: 532
Merit: 261

­バカ

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:59:12 AM

New users posts on Speculation that they are cashing out... cool story bro's

キタ━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━ッ!!
NikolaTesla

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:07:25 AM

Tesla, when you been in the game as long as I have you know that when you say you is selling out and banking it, you do realise that you are most likely not coming back, don't you? You know it deep down and I knows it. So this is how we get the cheap cheap coins again when the final blowoff comes. It can't happen this year, nobody knows what the fuck a bitcoin is yet!

Knowing me, I most likely am coming back, because you have to admit this is pretty addictive.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:10:02 AM

I don't see a single reason to cash out. Once I got twice my initial invested fiat back, I see absolutely no reason to sell remaining coins for $2 or $2000, so I only kepp like 20% of my coins on exchanges - to get more coins by speculating.

Cashing out 100% and moving money to the bank, when you are in the middle of the top investment of the century, among the very first 10-20 thousands of users, sounds very silly to me (to get what, 0.5% yearly return? with a 10% inflation, yeah that's gonna make you retire rich... not).

If, some time in the near future, price rises above the level where you are comfortable buying back in - you would not buy back in, and you would watch that train as a left behind loser, thinking "what if" for the rest of your life. I hope you do realize that.

i am satoshi
Sage

Activity: 632
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:12:54 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2013, 09:30:27 AM by Sage

Gox is back.

Happy to say I sold out.

I have zero confidence now that gox can support the coin.

Mtgox is a temporary problem. Once that problem is solved the primary constraint to Bitcoin growth is gone.  What do you think that means for Bitcoins future?

Selling now with so many trying to get into the market, but can't because of Mtgox is very short sighted indeed.
blackreplica

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 09:18:48 AM

OP mark my words you have made a terrible mistake.

I've already got fiat wired to the exchange and I'm praying hard prices don't rally before I have a chance to buy in. I made some BTC shorting on the way down but I want more: this opportunity will not repeat in the near future

I don't like to be cruel, so I'll say: if its not too late, buy back in. Just a little if you aren't confident. Doesn't have to be all in. But if you really don't want to, I will be happy to buy your coins (and the coins of others like you) once my money hits the exchange

www.sgBitcoin.net - The Premier News, Discussion & Marketplace Destination for the Singaporean Bitcoin Community
wopwop

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:20:00 AM

I've already got fiat wired to the exchange and I'm praying hard prices don't rally before I have a chance to buy in. I made some BTC on the way down but I want more: this opportunity will not repeat in the near future

I don't like to be cruel, so I'll say: if its not too late, buy back in. Just a little if you aren't confident. Doesn't have to be all in. But if you really don't want to, I will be happy to buy your coins (and the coins of others like you) once my money hits the exchange
blackreplica

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 09:21:59 AM

I've already got fiat wired to the exchange and I'm praying hard prices don't rally before I have a chance to buy in. I made some BTC on the way down but I want more: this opportunity will not repeat in the near future

you are stupid i dont even

Perhaps if you complete your sentences I will be able to respond

www.sgBitcoin.net - The Premier News, Discussion & Marketplace Destination for the Singaporean Bitcoin Community
blackreplica

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 09:24:09 AM

Ah, you've fixed your post. It's depth far exceeds my ability to comprehend it so I shall sit in the corner sobbing at the terrible realisation of my stupidity. Thank you.

piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:25:52 AM

Ah, you've fixed your post. It's depth far exceeds my ability to comprehend it so I shall sit in the corner sobbing at the terrible realisation of my stupidity. Thank you.

There's a reason his ignore button glows in the dark Smiley

i am satoshi
wopwop

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:26:01 AM

No like your post was deep:

"I am buying coins because I think it goes up, you buy too because i'm buying ok cuzzzzzz I think you will regret it otherwise so do it BE SCARED"
blackreplica

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 09:28:32 AM

There's a reason his ignore button glows in the dark Smiley

Thank you for pointing it out. As I read your post, the glow intensified, and in it, Jesus Christ beckoned to me. Being a satanic, I naturally clicked it, to make it stop. And it did.

bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 09:34:05 AM

this is funny.
signed up a few months ago and already complaining.
You ain't seen shit.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: