Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:14:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump and dump?  (Read 1147 times)
massivebitman (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 07:44:12 AM

I don't know how to call this, but I really think someone is fing with the market..

It'd be so easy for someone with big money to do.

It's the rich, and the bots getting rich here.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wopwop

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 07:45:24 AM

youre an idiot of first degree
NamelessOne
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 07:47:48 AM

I don't know how to call this, but I really think someone is fing with the market..

Right now strong hands are having a field day on the weak panic hands. I sympathise with the weak hands as it sucks to be scared and eventually lose money, but looking at the order book and price action it is pretty clear.
wopwop

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 07:49:56 AM

Right now strong hands are having a field day on the weak panic hands. I sympathise with the weak hands as it sucks to be scared and eventually lose money, but looking at the order book and price action it is pretty clear.
thihi yes and also unicorns are dancing in the rainbow world so delighted and fresh about these profits they share cookies and other beverages for all new baby unicorns who still have a small horn
HappyBitCoinUser

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 07:58:28 AM

thihi yes and also unicorns are dancing in the rainbow world so delighted and fresh about these profits they share cookies and other beverages for all new baby unicorns who still have a small horn

NamelessOne
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:01:07 AM

I'll sell you some rainbow unicorns.
massivebitman (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 08:02:18 AM

youre an idiot of first degree

whatever mate.

You've either got no stake in the game, or are a "strong hand" who has right now lost a lot of money.
Am I right?

At least I managed to sell out before the game becomes obvious.

I put this to you... Why wouldn't a rich person fuck with the market?

It'd be easy to do...

Notice how the majority of the buy trades are small, followed by big sells?

Although I'm glued to the screen, I'm going to be very cautious before I hit buy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: