Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain.info API key v2 and btc address tag  (Read 843 times)
radhwane (OP)

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:21:45 PM

hi
i just have some question about blockchain.info
recently i submit a request to blockchain.info about API key v2 for receiving payments in my website ( its a PTC site that pay Bitcoin)  via this link https://api.blockchain.info/v2/apikey/request/
my website was brand new without Terms of services and privacy and design so i try to request API key V2 bcz they typically reviewed within 2-3 business days well i got notification declined , but  in this days i built my website i add new design ToS & privacy edited ...etc
i tried to request again via the link above but i got error
Oh no!
A request for this URL is already pending. Requests for API keys are typically reviewed within 2-3 business days. Please correct the error and try again.

3 days passed still getting this error , any other way to submit my website ? i tried to contact them via twitter but cant send them direct message i tried to send a support ticket but no reply
my website now is ready and we are only waiting confirmation from blockchain.info to issue API key so we can start providing our services

second question
how to get verified address tag link https://blockchain.info/tags?form_type=1  in the past users can submit and tag their address with a link but now i cant every time trying to tag my address with a link but getting error captcha !!

any help please ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:45:34 AM

how to get verified address tag link https://blockchain.info/tags?form_type=1  in the past users can submit and tag their address with a link but now i cant every time trying to tag my address with a link but getting error captcha !!
This was what I'm doing this past few weeks and earlier this day but always shows me an error always "Captcha Code Incorrect"
I hope someone will answer this issue
markabi

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:42:21 AM

i have old approved API, my friend tried to submit new one but he got rejected, after submitting site many times he got approval finally.

i guess you have to wait, if rejected try again and again.

for API, you'll mostly need Digital Ocean Droplet (small host server for $5/month and they give 1 month free) you install blockchain plugin on it.
then you'll be able to use API as like as old version easily using your Droplet.

i may let you use my API, but i guess it's not safe so better you get your own API.
i could help you with blockchain plugin install when you get API key approved  Wink
radhwane (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:05:03 PM

i try to request and request and request but i'm getting error A request for this URL is already pending
also i dont need a vps to install API , i have the script it already buit and integrated with blockchain payment
so in my admin panel i just past the xPub address and API Key and some configuration like how much confirmations ..... etc
i just need xPub address and API Key that all so our members can deposit and buy impressions to advertise or rent refs or upgrade their accounts instantly
i'd like to use manual payment like i post bitcoin address for all members but its not good so with API everyone who want to purshase from our website he will get unique bitcoin address for deposit
the problem i send many tickets no reply from their support i tried to contact them via twitter , facebook.... nothing  no answer
johanssonlc

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:43:02 PM

I also have this problem. Has anyone received a response from them yet?
radhwane (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 05:31:01 AM

no they decline any request they dont want to give us API v2 to use it in our business
btw problem captcha resolved tags websites working now but still cant verify website just see the X red mark
how to verify website tag and turn it to green tick ?
already include bitcoin address in my website with bitcoin protocol like
<a href="bitcoin:1561fQSyaNLgo7ebQpSgMFFe6L2XDhWzGE">1561fQSyaNLgo7ebQpSgMFFe6L2XDhWzGE</a>
still cant verify it
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:04:25 PM

no they decline any request they dont want to give us API v2 to use it in our business
btw problem captcha resolved tags websites working now but still cant verify website just see the X red mark
<a href="bitcoin:1561fQSyaNLgo7ebQpSgMFFe6L2XDhWzGE">1561fQSyaNLgo7ebQpSgMFFe6L2XDhWzGE</a>
still cant verify it
What exactly you're looking for ? Blockchain.info denies most of the API requests if you're not a listed company.I might be able to help you if you explain what are you trying to achieve.Message signing ?
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:27:10 AM

still cant verify it
What exactly you're looking for ? Blockchain.info denies most of the API requests if you're not a listed company.I might be able to help you if you explain what are you trying to achieve.Message signing ?
I don't know the api he's talking about because I didn't use it ever since but on your question about to verify the address tag on blockchain well, as you can see on that page there's no site address that is verified currently I mean no green check mark, mostly are red X mark so I guess it's not working this time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: