Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:56:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Interest Check] Blockchain at Berkeley Coin  (Read 6073 times)
zekoroger

Activity: 496
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:55:41 AM

Got my coin today, thanks, its nice Smiley
monkeynuts
Legendary

Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259

MONKEYNUTS

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:59:34 AM

My coin has arrived today as well. Looks great. Cheers EOD, looking forward to seeing the COA
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:49:13 PM

These came out really nice, I can't wait to load it. I received my coin a few days ago
tothemoonsands

Activity: 1035
Merit: 659

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:56:02 AM

Hey! Any updates on the COA? I know the price has jumped quite a bit since you last posted about it - is it still 0.08?

SupZ

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Polar bears are left handed

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:01:41 PM

Did mine ship yet?

I am sure I will receive it shortly, I assume it's got to be near finals

You will get it Saturday or Monday at the latest. Sorry for the delay in shipping, there was a misunderstanding with my gf who is shipping them since I told her to wait until payment was received but forgot to tell her when you sent it. Correct, this semester might be the death of me.

Eodguy149 - 4 days offline

Still waiting myself...

Yours shipped out a while ago, you should be receiving it any day now, it did have to be shipped pretty far  Grin

Let me know if you don't receive it by Monday and I can contact the Post Office as it is insured.

#8, 19, 20, 21, and 24 are available!

I take #8 if still available!
FFrankie

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:59:57 PM

Hey! Any updates on the COA? I know the price has jumped quite a bit since you last posted about it - is it still 0.08?

I am wondering the same thing!
tothemoonsands

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 01:21:40 AM

Bumping this, as previous inquiry went without response. Sent PM to OP

FFrankie

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:17:14 AM

Will you post the reply to the thread? I assume you will but I just want to double check.
tothemoonsands

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:44:17 AM

Will you post the reply to the thread? I assume you will but I just want to double check.

Yeah sure I can do that - Here is what I asked (in condensed form):
-Will you be able to fulfill these orders soon?
-Will price @ 0.08 remain the same due to the BTC price increase?
-If not, Will the pre-orders be refunded or will no refund be issued to those that pre-ordered since the price was lower at the time of sale?

Eodguy149 (OP)

Activity: 578
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:24:34 PM

Yeah sure I can do that - Here is what I asked (in condensed form):
-Will you be able to fulfill these orders soon?
-Will price @ 0.08 remain the same due to the BTC price increase?
-If not, Will the pre-orders be refunded or will no refund be issued to those that pre-ordered since the price was lower at the time of sale?

Hello all. It's been a busy summer. Working full time on projects for a few major companies, also officially collaborating with IOTA. If you haven't checked them out you should!

Major reason for the delay is that the COA signer has been out of the country for a few months now and keeps extending. I hope to try and get these signed if he comes back over summer or when the fall semester starts at the end of August. This possible delay was the major reason why I asked that people not send payment for the COA's until I had them complete but some did anyway.

If you already paid for the COA and you would like me to send the 0.08BTC back please PM me your address. I plan to set the price at $100 (this includes shipping anywhere in the US, it will be slightly more internationally) whenever they ship. Those that have already paid will be refunded whatever the different is between 0.08BTC and $100 when I ship the COA if you choose to not get a full refund before then. Thank you for your patience!

"Initial Success or Total Failure"
tothemoonsands

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:31:09 PM

Awesome! Thanks for the update and very cool to hear that you have some sweet projects on your plate! I sent you a PM with my address requesting the full refund - although I definitely will still be interested in the COA come fall, but I'll just pay again when the time comes. Thank you sir!

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 6000

Meh.

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:35:57 PM

Sorry to hear about the delays but it is understandable.

As for the choices for those who already paid - seems like you are taking a very sensible approach to it and I'm certain that most of the collectors will appreciate it!

Can't wait to see the update regarding the CoA's.

teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 01:23:19 AM

Planning on putting my hologram on soon here. Any tips for putting it on straight

Putting it on straight will require skill and patience but a few tips that have made that easier for me are below.  These tips were used while creating my coin above:

- Use a line of masking tape to pick up the hologram off the wax backing and place it on the coin starting at the furthest point from the masking tape.  

- Dust free environment helps from trapping stuff under the sticker during the assembly process and gently roll any "bubbles" out after placement.  

- After full hologram placement remove the masking tape carefully or else you could cause a "VOID" mark where the masking tape was removed.  

- Don't press down too hard on the center when sealing the hologram / rolling out any "bubbles" or the private key depression will show through the hologram.

Hopefully that helps and I'd recommend practicing on DIY coins if possible.  Smiley

oh boy this did not turn out very well. good thing i bought two. i think ill look for professional help in the future when i try again.

i give great respect to the people that put tens of hundreds of holograms on coins
Eodguy149 (OP)

Activity: 578
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:18:30 AM

Planning on putting my hologram on soon here. Any tips for putting it on straight

Putting it on straight will require skill and patience but a few tips that have made that easier for me are below.  These tips were used while creating my coin above:

- Use a line of masking tape to pick up the hologram off the wax backing and place it on the coin starting at the furthest point from the masking tape.  

- Dust free environment helps from trapping stuff under the sticker during the assembly process and gently roll any "bubbles" out after placement.  

- After full hologram placement remove the masking tape carefully or else you could cause a "VOID" mark where the masking tape was removed.  

- Don't press down too hard on the center when sealing the hologram / rolling out any "bubbles" or the private key depression will show through the hologram.

Hopefully that helps and I'd recommend practicing on DIY coins if possible.  Smiley

oh boy this did not turn out very well. good thing i bought two. i think ill look for professional help in the future when i try again.

i give great respect to the people that put tens of hundreds of holograms on coins

PM me your address and I'll mail you out a few extra holograms.

"Initial Success or Total Failure"
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1072

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 08:13:03 PM

Sounds like you got some practice and that's the first step!  Maybe I'll whip up a video in the near future if you think that could help.  Wink

tothemoonsands

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:27:51 PM

Sounds like you got some practice and that's the first step!  Maybe I'll whip up a video in the near future if you think that could help.  Wink

Video would be awesome! I'd love to help edit/post it on Friends of Satoshi channel as a new playlist for educational resources if it is OK with you!

Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:41:17 PM

Some video guides would definitely be awesome! I've been putting some DiY coins aside due to the fact that I'm worried about making a mistake. Would suck to do so when most sellers just send one extra or so, I'm not sure I'd be able to nail my first one in two tries. So please, do make these videos and add a donation address Smiley

Is there any new update regarding this coins and the holo's? Time surely flies by these days..

SupZ

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Polar bears are left handed

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:55:05 PM

nº20 received and funded  Grin

https://blockchain.info/address/13g9XPP3cxhQfCdEBtuzBQydCQ9wYxJBY1
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:10:13 AM

Considering I never received a reply nor a PM regarding my previous question I'll ask again:

Are there any updates regarding the CoA? Time is flying by! And where do we stand in terms of price? $$ or a set BTC price?

Thanks,

str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:51:46 AM

Anyone interested in buying #18 unfunded?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: