Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 11:54:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TheMagicFaucet.xyz | Find the Bunny and Earn 10,000 Satoshis!  (Read 319 times)
TheMagicFaucet (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 01:57:35 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2017, 02:10:34 AM by TheMagicFaucet

THE MAGIC FAUCET

WHAT KIND OF GAME THE MAGIC FAUCET IS?

The Magic Faucet is a new kind of Satoshis game who puts forward a unique Bitcoin Faucet: The Magic Faucet. The goal of the game is essentially to try to find The Magic Faucet URL before the other users in order to receive a generous reward (10,000 Satoshis per claim). To achieve this goal, users must find the bunny (the bunny is linked to The Magic Faucet URL) by looking in the virtual magic hat. Obviously, the bunny is pretty hard to find because it randomly appears only once into a 72 hours period.

WHAT IS THE MAGIC FAUCET?

The Magic Faucet is a limited-time Bitcoin Faucet allowing to only 20 users to earn 10,000 Satoshis each. The Magic Faucet randomly appears only once into a maximum period of 72 hours. Take note that the website use URL shorteners as main source of advertising.

HOW CAN I ACCESS TO THE MAGIC FAUCET?

It's simple. If you find the bunny, you find The Magic Faucet URL. The bunny can be found in the magic hat; the user just has to click on the magic hat to try to find the bunny.

The bunny randomly appears in the magic hat within a period of 72 hours. Therefore, the bunny is only present in the hat when it appears in this one. Once the rabbit appeared in the magic hat, this is the first 20 users to click on the hat who get a access to The Magic Faucet. Although, a algorythme randomly determines when the bunny appears in the magic hat.

The Magic Faucet URL is kept secret until a user finds out this one. Take also note that TMF URL always changes each time that the faucet is discovered and robbed by users.

WHAT DO I GAIN IF I DO NOT FIND THE BUNNY?

If you don't find the bunny, two solutions come to you:

1. Try, and retry again.
Come on the website regularly to retry your luck. Don't forget that The Magic Faucet is a limited-time faucet; so, the first users to find the faucet will earn the generous lot of Satoshis.

2. Play to our Classic Faucet.
The earnings are standard, but you are assured to earn some Satoshis until you find the bunny and The Magic Faucet. Access to our Classic Faucet here: http://tmffaucet.faucetfly.com/

HERE IS THE LINK OF THE MAGIC FAUCET: www.themagicfaucet.xyz
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:16:21 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2017, 02:19:03 PM by tribanogrami

Nice project and so intelligently. if there is a countdown for 72 hours and how many users found the rabbit may be better.
 I tried many times but found nothing at least u can give little price for try. So i can keep to stay and try to find otherwise it is very boring...

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:47:48 AM

I prefer to use the classic faucet as I don't spend much time trying to find the bunny, because there is a a good chance to don't find it.

The classic faucet reward is good, easy to claim and the captcha is very agradable to solve. Thanks for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
TheMagicFaucet (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:52:51 AM

Nice project and so intelligently. if there is a countdown for 72 hours and how many users found the rabbit may be better.

Thank you!  Cheesy

Don't forget that we delieve to 20 users a total of 200,000 Satoshis (so, each user who find the bunny win 10,000 Satoshis each). I think to start, it is a good rate. But yes, depending of the number of users who use our service, I think we will increase the earnings in the future. Also, you need to take in consideration that the system doesn't work with a countdown. In fact, the bunny randomly appears into a maximum of 72 hours delay. So the first time, the bunny could appear in the hat after 24 hours, the second time after 50 hours, the third time after only 8 hours, the fourth time after 70 hours, etc. I think with this example, you can see how work our system.
TheMagicFaucet (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:12:04 AM

I prefer to use the classic faucet as I don't spend much time trying to find the bunny, because there is a a good chance to don't find it.

The classic faucet reward is good, easy to claim and the captcha is very agradable to solve. Thanks for it.

Yes, the Classic Faucet is designed to be an addition to TMF game. I advice you to try your luck at least 10 times when you use our Classic Faucet. You know, the bunny can appear anytime. So, you have always a chance to find it!  Wink
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:24:54 AM

Nice faucet. I code a faucet like this( more simple) and use shorte.st , but some people warn me i won't receive payment from network for this kind of traffic
TheMagicFaucet (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:49:05 AM

Nice faucet. I code a faucet like this( more simple) and use shorte.st , but some people warn me i won't receive payment from network for this kind of traffic

Thanks for your feedback, and we will see.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: