Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get paid to learn smart contracts  (Read 3596 times)
Munti (OP)

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:44:55 AM

Get paid to learn smart contracts!

Bitbay was the worlds first decentralized markets. We want more people to learn about the awesome unbreakable contracts offered by BitBay and Halo. Learn about it by using the "training" contract offered in the software.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/this-decentralized-bitcoin-market-is-for-legal-stuff-only
http://www.coindesk.com/bithalo-smart-contracts-without-block-chain-bloat/

Here is a training video of a contract being done:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrXUZRGd1hE&t=1s

BitBay runs using "unbreakable contracts" using double deposit. Its been a few years running flawlessly. The fawcet uses the "guarantor" contracts where the deposit is only made by the seller (unilateral) however the theory is the same in the user interface. It is easy to set up using the "Cash for Coins" template.

Unlike other projects, this is not a promotion or vaporware. This software does exactly what it says it does. A lot of investors speculate on coins not even bothering to download the software and see the power of what it offers. This is what we are trying to fix. Get more people interested in caring about the technology and using it. This software has a full user interface and hundreds of little features exhaustively tested over the years. Something we know you will find awesome. There is absolutely nothing like this on the market.
Rising from the ashes! Our upcoming pegging system will force a stable price:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOIRxGQz4hY&feature=youtu.be

Here are some of the things BitBay has to offer:
*Unbreakable contracts (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat)
*Decentralized Anonymous Markets (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat stronger than Tor)
*Multisignature wallets with dual passwords hidden inside of PNG/JPG images using steganography
*Automated Joint accounts and the ability to sign transactions with 2 computers (hard core security)
*User Friendly Templates for contracts
*Training videos
*Ability to hide any file in an image
*IMAP under the hood full integration with Email, automated negotiation of contracts
*Price tracking so orders always maintain price
*Bitmessage fully integraded decentralized email and markets
*Translates to 92 languages using Google Translate
*Unique change management system which breaks all the change into denominations
*Easy to use accounting panel
*Live Python Debugger, run the interpreter within the software
*Advanced sending with multipay options
*"Pay To Email" tipping system. Hide payments in images direct to email.
*Everything is automated
*Full Offer/Counter-Offer negotiation system.
*Escrow panel with tons of options, anonymous chat
*Feedback and reputation system, see how many contracts gained and lost
*Serverless, everything is Peer to Peer
*Decentralized moderation keys available to trusted users
*Custom contracts and all kinds of contact options
*Start your own market, completely anonymous
*Cash for coins template
*Custom contract template (can do anything you want if you are
familiar with it)

Implications of DDE(Double Deposit Escrow) Smart Contracts and their use cases:
Decentralized "Local Bitcoins": Send wires without the fear of theft due to Double deposit
Decentralized exchange of cash for coins
Buy/Sell anything without "Empty Box Scam" NO ARBITER NEEDED. It is self enforcing trade even with untrusted parties
So it works like a decentralized trustless ebay... NO MIDDLEMEN, NO ESCROW NEEDED
Works like decentralized Freelancer/Odesk
Unbreakable Employee contracts. FORCE people to HONOR their word! No more unreliable employees, employers forced to pay as well.
Barter ANYTHING. Use the coins only as self-assurance. Form a farm co-op trade Gold for Silver, Iron for Wheat. No need to use coins can decouple completely from currency.
Some of the templates are still being worked on to make it "Mom friendly" so that it takes as few clicks as possible to form a contract. No need to think of "terms and conditions" contracts are anonymous and self-enforcing. Here is some of the features that we are working on in 2017:
*Exotic spending... we will have the worlds first client to support time locks in the UI, deadmans switch and burn and parking and freezing coins all supported within the UI.
*Cold Staking for both BitBay and BlackHalo... stake using two computers, impossible to hack. Its basically joint account staking
*Custom Staking with Voting! Completely trustless voting and donations via staking.
*Anti-Keylogger: A special on-screen keyboard to obliterate keyloggers once and for all. Even mouse movement loggers will be no match for this unless every movement is recorded
*Tor and proxy options for internet requests
*Buy/Sell template featuring multiple shipping options including a calculator and options to bill in escrow
*Employment template featuring the ability for weekly reports and auto-payment within contract. Payments contingent on reports
*Barter contract with amazing "wish list" where each item can be calculated converting kilograms to hours and ability to know exactly how many "Avocados" you need for a pound of "Tomatoes". Perfect for farming co-op in 3rd world countries. Perfect for trading used items!
*Reverse auctions! Sellers bid for you the buyer
*Normal Auctions... Ebay style decentralized auctions
*Python contracts: Use the python interpreter to make contracts between peers. Pre-approved contracts potentially possible for verified devs and audited code on github.
*API And more!

The developer of BitBay (David Zimbeck) has been coding for years. He speaks with his software, always backing up his word. Unlike other developers he has never abandoned a project. The original founders of BitBay left the project and tried to blame him for their nefarious actions. Yet despite being cyberbullied and propagandized by the founders through the bitcointalk forum, 2 years later he STILL codes the software releasing many updates and a recent fork to POS 3.0. This is why we want you to test the software for yourself! The proof is in the actions!
Bitbay will be releasing a "rolling peg". This is basically a freezing/unfreezing inflation/deflation system that has the ability to create two asset classes "frozen" and "liquid". Based on voting, the supply can decrease or increase allowing a stable price in the markets and the ability to increase price without a market maker. If you are interested more in this come to Bitbay https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0 or join our slack http://bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

If you've read this far, thanks for listening and we hope you will join us and learn how to use smart contracts!
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:11:06 PM

How would I get paid? you only promote the platform there is no explanation on you to benefit learning the smart contract and be paid

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:51:33 PM

How would I get paid? you only promote the platform there is no explanation on you to benefit learning the smart contract and be paid

Because the guarantor contract pays out free Bitbay. I'm not sure how much I think it's a dollar per contract. I'm sure the guy issuing them will limit one or two per person. Go over to their thread and ask and Craig will walk you through one.

The benefit to these contracts is they are unbreakable. Once you enter into it, you need to honor your word. There is too many benefits to list
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 06:51:40 PM

Wow looks great! This coin is so cheap for what the dev has created! Looking forward to the rolling peg feature also

Too good to be true that I have found a coin before it rockets! Haha

1enterthebtc

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:12:36 PM

Any real world use cases implemented already? In other words does the code have bugs?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 09:33:55 PM

Nice advertisement but what is a smart contract ?

I just put Nuttela on my Banana / Hazelnut bread so..
Does that make it "Smart Banana Bread" ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:11:56 PM

Nice advertisement but what is a smart contract ?

I just put Nuttela on my Banana / Hazelnut bread so..
Does that make it "Smart Banana Bread" ?

No, this is double deposit escrow.

Both parties put up a deposit and therefore if they don't get along, they both lose funds. There is no fancy Ethereum "the contract mows your lawn, drives your kids to school and makes a sandwich". This is straight up mutually assured destruction. The two parties work together, 2 party escrow, no middle men, no escrow agent. Unbreakable without suffering loss greater than contracts value.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:14:14 PM

Any real world use cases implemented already? In other words does the code have bugs?

No this is 3-4 years tested. A contract has never been lost in BitHalo or Bitbay.

Its been used in the past to buy/sell coins and mining gear, someone sold playing cards on the markets... various sales happen now and then. We want to see more people using it. And since this thread advertises guarantor contracts you don't have to deposit at all, only the guarantor takes the risk, pays you a dollar to learn it.
bones

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:55:46 PM

Our upcoming pegging system will force a stable price:

Pegging is impossible.
debtstack

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:52:12 AM

Pegging is impossible.

That's not what your mom said
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:35:06 AM

No this is 3-4 years tested. A contract has never been lost in BitHalo or Bitbay.

Its been used in the past to buy/sell coins and mining gear, someone sold playing cards on the markets... various sales happen now and then. We want to see more people using it. And since this thread advertises guarantor contracts you don't have to deposit at all, only the guarantor takes the risk, pays you a dollar to learn it.

The Advertising vibe / slant is a bit of a turn off but that concept is interesting.
I was having a jab at "smart contracts" in general.. a notorious buzzword.
I still am not entirely sure what the fuck it's suppose to mean LOL
And shit, if Ethereum could make me a sandwich and polish off me ole' pink-mixer ?
i think i'd have me a new member for Spoetnik's Sex-Dungeon located on Spoetnik's Magical Pantry Dropper Mattress Mountain.. runnin' low on Sex-Witches, shitty buzz dude Sad

cr197

Activity: 307
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 02:22:09 AM

https://www.youtube.com/user/CryptoWorldNetwork?spfreload=10

It's all coming together!

Just updated 11 new tutorial videos for the BitBay Halo client! See for yourself.
This isn't vaporware. And it's probably less then a year away from being 100% complete

"Dishonour is like a scar on a tree, which time, instead of effacing, only helps to enlarge."
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:10:31 AM

Hello OP, I think it is more good move on service or service discussion section on this forum,
and it is not suitable on altcoins discussion.
It will be more profesional bitbay service on the right place than on wrong section is like this,
and i think bitbay is not altcoins.  Roll Eyes
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:14:12 AM

Hello OP, I think it is more good move on service or service discussion section on this forum,
It will be more profesional service on the right place than on wrong section is like this.

I was thinking that earlier too.
I would not be surprised to see staff move this.
That is why they have a report button guys LOL

chanbtc

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 05:11:17 AM

It will be much better if someone could post a detailed step-by-step guide how to use the platform and get paid.

The OP looks too complicated for normal people.
bones

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:46:56 AM

Pegging is impossible.

not happy that i downtalked purevidz huh, maybe you shouldnt invest is such shite.
grow up allready, you sound like a 7 yr old.
debtstack

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 06:48:02 AM

Pegging is impossible.

not happy that i downtalked purevidz huh, maybe you shouldnt invest is such shite.
grow up allready, you sound like a 7 yr old.

Sure, I purposely stalked a random user because of a comment I never saw about a coin I only invested in a few days ago. You aren't that important sunshine.

Also, I don't know about you but I don't know too many 7 year olds that are very knowledgeable about pegging.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:09:18 AM

It will be much better if someone could post a detailed step-by-step guide how to use the platform and get paid.

The OP looks too complicated for normal people.

Yes i agree.

Feel free to use pictures too !

@Banano
Is that a chocolate covered banana ?

Munti (OP)

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:30:51 AM

It will be more profesional service on the right place than on wrong section is like this.

I was thinking that earlier too.
I would not be surprised to see staff move this.
That is why they have a report button guys LOL

I have to admit I wasn't quite sure where to post this.
There's all kinds of discussions about smart contracts in here, but most people don't have a clue what that is.
So, besides the marketing part of this, I wanted to give people a chance to find out. This is not some fancy words on a white paper. This is actuall software that you can download and test today.
Staff is welcome to move it to any section they find appropriate of course. No objections from me.
exscudo

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 10:51:20 AM

The idea is great and actually not new - promoting by teaching. It would be great if you could design more simple guides for newbies. So you would widen your target audience.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: