Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can sell you any website you want  (Read 558 times)
CryptoFlare (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:59:02 AM

Hey.. i can create a website ..any one who want to make a website can post here. Payment to be accepted in BTC. Price of btc depends on the website. For example, what features you want etc. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xavier77

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Xavier

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:03:00 AM

Hey.. i can create a website ..any one who want to make a website can post here. Payment to be accepted in BTC. Price of btc depends on the website. For example, what features you want etc. Cheesy

Not enough information. Show your price range, your qualification, your past experiences, why we should choose you, whether you accept escrows, how much would you take, what programming languages do you excel in, are you ready to show several trials to the buyer before selling, whether you guarantee payback up to a certain date, how many people are there in your team, your respective website or social media forum, signed Bitcoin address etc.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 11:04:46 AM

how much price your service
and you can see your portofilo your website
tifossi

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:04:57 AM

Common mate. Pls tell more about it. If you will sell your service be more specific. Can you show some older works, do you have some references? Your post seems not really trustworthy.
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 12:02:58 PM

I hope that your work is not like your explanation about him.  Wink
So, because you not say your price, i will ready to pay 0.01BTC for site like blockchain.info with all the functionalities  Grin
divinemaniac

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:17:19 PM

I hope that your work is not like your explanation about him.  Wink
So, because you not say your price, i will ready to pay 0.01BTC for site like blockchain.info with all the functionalities  Grin

hahaha :v You just made my day XD
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 01:03:05 PM

Your tittle should be, I can make you a website you want, the method of service is bitcoin, I think you would need to be specific and the price range of every website if it is gonna be for school, work and just a site for buying product, what if I want you to make a website for fishing accounts? ha ha ha (just joking) I think you would need a limiter for the website that are illegal and can violate any persons privacy well it is up to you if you would take my suggestions,
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 02:03:07 PM

Only bitcoin related?
can you make a social Media site like Facebook (but unique) for me? how much you cost?

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
nexitorned

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:48:56 PM

I don't know this is kind joke but you will need to specify certain limits because I can give you an impossible job (like the one on facebook above), or give you a job and you take it as a joke. Specify what kind of site, and give us some sites you've done to see the quality. What language you handle, level of difficulty, if you would be willing to make illegal sites, etc. Please be more professional if you give some service.
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 03:08:46 PM

Only bitcoin related?
can you make a social Media site like Facebook (but unique) for me? how much you cost?

If you are not sarcastic  Cheesy you have lot of script who's look like facebook. Jcow, PH7CMS... some of them it's a free
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:36:40 PM

I don't know this is kind joke but you will need to specify certain limits because I can give you an impossible job (like the one on facebook above), or give you a job and you take it as a joke. Specify what kind of site, and give us some sites you've done to see the quality. What language you handle, level of difficulty, if you would be willing to make illegal sites, etc. Please be more professional if you give some service.

I will respect your point of vision in this thread, so you're offering to sell any website I want? Maybe the best overview is you can send any link for what you are offering or somewhat we can compare it to facebook or youtube and yet we became interested in buying this site you are talking about. Having a good reputation and reliable presentation of information will surely get legit buyers on those things that you will going to offer selling.

CryptoFlare (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:20:55 PM

Not enough information. Show your price range, your qualification, your past experiences, why we should choose you, whether you accept escrows, how much would you take, what programming languages do you excel in, are you ready to show several trials to the buyer before selling, whether you guarantee payback up to a certain date, how many people are there in your team, your respective website or social media forum, signed Bitcoin address etc.
easy. .i do agree to use any escrow of your choice .. i will take a minimum of 0.1 btc for creating a domain and hosting it .. its for a year .. if you want for your website domain privacy, search engine optimizer etc their price a bit high . .thats all Cheesy
CryptoFlare (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:23:57 PM

not much past experienc but i do have qualified learned on creating websites. You can check the website i create for you. If you find it unsuitable or unreliable no need to pay .. and if its damn good you can hire an escrow pay his fees get your website from me and he will pay me .. Smiley
CryptoFlare (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:26:33 PM

I do tell you .. ITS MY FIRST TIME IN THIS JOB . .though i have qualified in creating website .

I use a HTML language ..
CryptoFlare (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:29:11 PM

Only bitcoin related?
sorry  . Not Bitcoin related and yeah alike facebook .. PM me your details .. and type of site you want
CryptoFlare (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:30:34 PM

I hope that your work is not like your explanation about him.  Wink
So, because you not say your price, i will ready to pay 0.01BTC for site like blockchain.info with all the functionalities  Grin
man . .thats too low for this high functionalities .. Tongue and thats out of my reach
CryptoFlare (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:32:09 PM

how much price your service
and you can see your portofilo your website
not yet created anyone . .first time 😊
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:24:34 AM

No but I might have one for sale a travel site
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:30:33 AM

@OP

People are mocking you since you are clearly inexperienced.

1) Show a portfolio. If you have none, you have to proof your self (I can tell that as a fellow colleague)
2) Payment; accept escrow or even better, offer escrow
3) Use your real account. This post tells me you are not new here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1727635.msg17288825#msg17288825

Good luck.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: