Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selliing: COCOA POWDER, SESAME SEED, HONEY, GARLIC, GINGER, BITTER KOLA (GARCIANA), etc.  (Read 1199 times)
Mr.Nath (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

We Also Sell GINGER, BITTER KOLA, GALLSTONE, etc.

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:37:09 AM

If You need any product from Africa (even if it's not listed here), contact me for supply. I can supply any quantity and ship to any  part of the world. We guarantee you quality products and smooth transaction.

I am genuine and reliable. So you've got nothing to worry about.

For details on any product, please send me mail/whatsapp. I didn't put the specicfications here to avoid a too long thread. But you are free to ask questions where necessary here.

We have the following available:
- CoCoa Powder  (PURE not MIXED)
-Ginger
-Seasame Seed
-Original Honey  (PURE From Bees)
-Cashew Nuts
-Raw Cashew Nuts
-Bitter Kola  (Garcinia)
-Garlic
-Gallstone
-Ofada Rice
-Abiscus Flower
-Palm Kernel
-Smoked Fish
-Ogbonno
-Bitter kola
-Ginger
-Cocoa Seed
-Crayfish 
-Ukazi Leaf, etc.

I accept escrow which also depends on quantity ordered, and you can
 always send email/whatsapp me for more products/services, specs, etc.

My contacts:
Email:afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Call/whatsapp:+2348036932174

I will keep updating this page with more images....

Photos of Cocoa Powder:
http://img1.21food.com/img/cj/2014/10/9/1412849907092604.jpg

Sesame Seed photo:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UJcSw1iv2_8/UrfsR92VXlI/AAAAAAAAC_0/LdrbwgdKY9w/s1600/sesame1.JPG

Ginger Photo:
http://imgusr.tradekey.com/o-B10760325-20160926100603/fresh-ginger-from-nigeria-available-in-huge-stock.jpg

Garlic:
http://www.ng.all.biz/img/ng/catalog/middle/2774.jpeg

DO YOU NEED ANYTHING IN NIGERIA/AFRICA? I can help you source for whatever you need.

You can hire me as your Nigerian Agent call/whatsapp +2348036932174.
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 12:47:34 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 06:30:52 PM by isoneguy

I haven't done any cross researching as of yet, but off the top of your head...is there anything here or that you have access to that is exclusive to africa?

Or on the off chance do you have any Varanadi Kwath or Gulguluthikthakam Kwath laying around?
Mr.Nath (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 09:58:31 AM

We are very much available to serve you......

DO YOU NEED ANYTHING IN NIGERIA/AFRICA? I can help you source for whatever you need.

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:57:52 PM

I am very much interested in buying Cashew Nuts and Raw Cashew Nuts in bulk, i am from india , so can you tell me the price per Kilo Gram and what will be transportation charges. I first need the sample if everything is ok then we can proceed with bulk quantity as i am the seller of the dry fruits in India.
Mr.Nath (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:35:36 PM

I am very much interested in buying Cashew Nuts and Raw Cashew Nuts in bulk, i am from india , so can you tell me the price per Kilo Gram and what will be transportation charges. I first need the sample if everything is ok then we can proceed with bulk quantity as i am the seller of the dry fruits in India.

Please mail me.......

My email address is above.

philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 11:25:30 PM

Please mail me.......

I am also interested in cashews and want cocoa too. I am from India as well. Can you PM me the price per KG and shipping charges for the same? Thanks.

Mr.Nath (OP)

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:04:26 PM

Cashew is scarce for now.... Please contact me towars ending of January or first week of February.   Thanks for your understanding.

Mr.Nath (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:12:16 PM

Please mail me.......

I am also interested in cashews and want cocoa too. I am from India as well. Can you PM me the price per KG and shipping charges for the same? Thanks.

Hello, thanks for your interest in our product. We regret to inform you that cashew nut is scarce at the moment. It will be ready by early February....

I will contact you by then. Meanwhile, if you need any other product, do not hesitate to call my attention....

Regards.
-Nathaniel.
Call/whatsapp +2348036932174
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com

cryptocoinplay

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

https://tinyurl.com/cheapVPS200

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 01:44:17 PM

Wow this is pure and good quality. I think I should get some...Do you ship worldwide?

Mr.Nath (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:16:34 PM

Wow this is pure and good quality. I think I should get some...Do you ship worldwide?

YES Sir.......

We Ship World wide.......

Mr.Nath (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:27:58 PM

Available.....

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:24:39 PM

Can you post some photos of your products with your username and the time/date written on a piece of paper? are you willing to accept on site escrow?
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:59:57 PM

Available.....

So now the cashew products are available , then tell me the price and the quantity and the shipping charges to India. Please can you give me the full details here, as you can see their are lot other users who are also interested in this product so if you give full details here then you can get lot of orders.
Mr.Nath (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:43:15 AM

Can you post some photos of your products with your username and the time/date written on a piece of paper? are you willing to accept on site escrow?

Refer to the links posted above

TheBanksLife

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 07:27:44 PM

Those are random pictures you've found on Google. I think the idea is to prove you actually have any of these items. Put a picture with a piece of paper with your username and the date on that pile of Cocoa Powder.
Mr.Nath (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:08:59 PM

Those are random pictures you've found on Google. I think the idea is to prove you actually have any of these items. Put a picture with a piece of paper with your username and the date on that pile of Cocoa Powder.

That is the picture of cocoa Powder we have in stock Sir. Uploading pix of every item here doesn't in any way show our genuiness. Those pictures are a way of giving insight of a particular product we are talking about.

Also note that due to my membership status, i am limited to posting pix here. That's why i had to link those pix....

Regards.

Mr.Nath (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 10:12:57 PM

we are available to serve you......

Mr.Nath (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:34:51 PM

If you require any Product and it is not listed here, do well to contact me...... +2348036932174

johnmarino16

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:02:31 PM

I use ginger/curcumin & garlic daily. Great stuff.
Mr.Nath (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:01:46 PM

Thanks  @johnmarino16........

They're both Excellent...........

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: