Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LOOKING TO BUY BTC FROM A TRUSTED MEMBER VIA PAYPAL  (Read 1491 times)
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 01:56:54 PM

PayPal is the #1 payment processor. Sure there are scammers, but there are legit people. Get off your high horse my friend. People want to move from PayPal to bitcoin but when they get charged 50% after showing their ID on LocalBitcoins or when they get harassed here, they have no choice but to continue using PayPal.

Indeed,you took the words right outta my mouth. Some people will never realize that LocalBitcoins is anything but an ideal site to Purchase btc... & the other sites that sell would more less like for you to provide a DNA & urine sample just to get a verified account. Which is why Paypal is my preferred method, not because it gives me some unfair advantage over the seller smh

But it does, it gives you an EXTREME scammer advantage over even the most trusted BTC seller..

Payapl is our enemy, it represents everything us bitcoiners want to destroy..

Who in their right mind would want paypal anyway?
Even if the guy selling a Ferrari was offered 110% trade value in Kias would he take it?
Why would a sportscar connoisseur want a yard full of grocery getters?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:00:30 PM

I would say TampaBayBucs put your money where your mouth is.

When you have sourced some bitcoin, come back and put it up for sale to newbies via paypal and we'll see how it plays out.
TampaBayBucs (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:00:42 PM

No escrow will accept this trade for all the reasons listed here. It just means the escrow would lose money as well as the btc seller. Unless you're willing to wait a year for the funds to be released (as there is a time limit on payment reversals). Nobody reputable is going to take the trade, as many people have been scammed by this in the past.

To be quite frank there is actually no need if I find the seller to be reputable enough. Escrow is just more hoops to jump thru for this simple transaction & tbh I'm so sick of reading the word scam. What has this world come to where everyone wanting to buy something online via paypal is auto labled a scam artist?? It's ridiculous.

Why are you so insistent on PayPal then? It obviously gives you protection but whoever you buy off has zero defence if you reverse the payment. You're the one being unreasonable if you cannot see this. Nobody is labelling PayPal users scammers - just PayPal users who want to buy bitcoin. You're "new" here but you'll soon learn that nobody takes these trades for a reason.

PayPal is the #1 payment processor. Sure there are scammers, but there are legit people. Get off your high horse my friend. People want to move from PayPal to bitcoin but when they get charged 50% after showing their ID on LocalBitcoins or when they get harassed here, they have no choice but to continue using PayPal.

Who are you exactly? A multi account shill for the original poster? This is a bitcoin forum. In the scams section you will find a clear warning to avoid these trades. If you're such a Good Samaritan then you can complete the trade for them. You are simply deflecting from the point, repeated many times, that this trade will protect the buyer and allow them to get their money back by reversing the payment. Good luck finding a poor soul to do the trade.

LMAO You poor old soul...Full of conspiracies & rubbish I tell you. Also, thanks for all the recommendations people but no thx. I have my mind made up & this isn't some kind of circus I'm about to go through to get my btc..In addition I dont live in a large city like Tampa lol & I'm not in the selling business. I have no intentions of using this SLOW site to sell stuff to establish a rep to make a measily btc purchase. For the record, the timeouts attached to messages & posts on this site make it almost unbearable. To the techs, was it really necessary? Maybe you should take a look into how the guys over @ 2+2 created their site. lol
0x0010

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 02:03:14 PM

No escrow will accept this trade for all the reasons listed here. It just means the escrow would lose money as well as the btc seller. Unless you're willing to wait a year for the funds to be released (as there is a time limit on payment reversals). Nobody reputable is going to take the trade, as many people have been scammed by this in the past.

To be quite frank there is actually no need if I find the seller to be reputable enough. Escrow is just more hoops to jump thru for this simple transaction & tbh I'm so sick of reading the word scam. What has this world come to where everyone wanting to buy something online via paypal is auto labled a scam artist?? It's ridiculous.

Why are you so insistent on PayPal then? It obviously gives you protection but whoever you buy off has zero defence if you reverse the payment. You're the one being unreasonable if you cannot see this. Nobody is labelling PayPal users scammers - just PayPal users who want to buy bitcoin. You're "new" here but you'll soon learn that nobody takes these trades for a reason.

Who are you exactly? A multi account shill for the original poster? This is a bitcoin forum. In the scams section you will find a clear warning to avoid these trades. If you're such a Good Samaritan then you can complete the trade for them. You are simply deflecting from the point, repeated many times, that this trade will protect the buyer and allow them to get their money back by reversing the payment. Good luck finding a poor soul to do the trade.

LMAO You poor old soul...Full of conspiracies & rubbish I tell you. Also, thanks for all the recommendations people but no thx. I have my mind made up & this isn't some kind of circus I'm about to go through to get my btc..In addition I dont live in a large city like Tampa lol & I'm not in the selling business. I have no intentions of using this SLOW site to sell stuff to establish a rep to make a measily btc purchase. For the record, the timeouts attached to messages & posts on this site make it almost unbearable. To the techs, was it really necessary? Maybe you should take a look into how the guys over @ 2+2 created their site. lol

http://www.twoplustwo.com/?

The site that got hacked? lol got the db

keybase.io/0x0010
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:11:36 PM

Listen up kids.

Throwing tantrums and pointing fingers and general acts of shitshowing never make for successful business. It also makes you look like someone who's scam has been revealed.

Successful traders are patient, polite and generally don't cry in public.

Tell you what.

If you pay me $75 in paypal...I will pay a trusted escrow to hold the $75 btc for the 1 year charge-back period and then release it to you if no charge-back has occurred. I will give positive trust at the end of the 1 year period.

Fair enough? That way nobody gets screwed.
0x0010

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 02:13:15 PM

Listen up kids.

Throwing tantrums and pointing fingers and general acts of shitshowing never make for successful business. It also makes you look like someone who's scam has been revealed.

Tell you what.

If you pay me $75 in paypal...I will pay a trusted escrow to hold the $75 btc for the 1 year charge-back period and then release it to you if no charge-back has occurred. I will give positive trust at the end of the 1 year period.

Someone does get screwed. Him. He has to wait one year for $75. Do you think through the logic when you post something?

keybase.io/0x0010
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:14:24 PM

Listen up kids.

Tell you what.

Someone does get screwed. Him. He has to wait one year for $75. Do you think through the logic when you post something?

Why don't you sell him BTC for paypal then?

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:14:51 PM

sarcasm obviously wasted on you then  Cheesy
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:18:27 PM

Listen up kids.

Tell you what.

Looking at 0x0010's feedback perhaps they could use quickseller for Escrow  Grin Grin
0x0010

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 02:20:34 PM

Listen up kids.

Tell you what.

Looking at 0x0010's feedback perhaps they could use quickseller for Escrow  Grin Grin

omg you're so funny can u teach me pls

@eddie13

If I had any btc left I would

keybase.io/0x0010
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:22:16 PM

Listen up kids.

Tell you what.

@eddie13

You currently have 0.00253939 BTC in the wallet in your sig : 1BcBpd8weYM6Ue2X4KpJw8CwRYnSf74rU1

Its a start.
TampaBayBucs (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:22:46 PM

Listen up kids.

Tell you what.

You sir are full of bologna w/your accusations. Hard not to lol @ your post.. Oh the characters of the online world..you all are too funny. especially you pal. Actually there is no need to carry on. I found a seller just waiting for an escrow. I know, I know, I'll never find one right? Just like I'll never find a buyer? Found a few w/in minutes of initially posting.  This is how parodies are made I think lol. Just dumb A narcissistic individuals w/ no interest in online forums except to troll & create hell for noobs trying to get their feet wet. Well fyi I'm not a noob & I've been around the block when it comes to this type of stuff & find it absolutely comical the feedback I've received so far. Although I am new to this particular site but please keep it coming folks, keep it coming! Preferably the psychologists feedback & conspiracy theorists lol
0x0010

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 02:23:24 PM

Listen up kids.

Tell you what.

@eddie13

You currently have 0.00253939 BTC in the wallet in your sig : 1BcBpd8weYM6Ue2X4KpJw8CwRYnSf74rU1

Its a start.

lol $2 deals aren't worth the time and fees.

keybase.io/0x0010
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:24:44 PM

Grin Grin
isoneguy

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:26:37 PM

I have only tried to offer you help and solutions.

It is not my fault you are not capable of being assisted.

By your responses I now know you're not a safe trader, even if your intentions are benign...your emotion alone is enough of a risk to avoid trading with you.

Sucks to be you doesn't it?
TampaBayBucs (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:01:26 PM

I have only tried to offer you help and solutions.

It is not my fault you are not capable of being assisted.

By your responses I now know you're not a safe trader, even if your intentions are benign...your emotion alone is enough of a risk to avoid trading with you.

Sucks to be you doesn't it?

Yes Princess, it sucks to be a person who's only objective everyday they wake up is to get online & troll people.. & for the record you know nothing. To accuse me of not being a safe trader is low. You know nothing about me. If I had a month to acquire btc I could surely prove all the trolls wrong & establish a legit rep on bitcointalk.timeoutsgalore but I dont have a month princess.. So you are completely outta line to continue harassing & a throwing sh*t @ the wall to see what sticks. You know so much about emotions,so how much paypal would you accept to read my palm??
isoneguy

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:33:45 PM

It's always the scammers that get angry about simple things like safe practices and basic rules.

It doesn't matter why you're here...Your game is too weak.

Step it up...

I'd hate for you to start smashing things over 75$
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:36:42 PM

Apparently 0x0010 admitted to being an alt of Quickseller, so it looks like he's up to those old scamming tricks again and it was a shill account scam.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
0x0010

female ;)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 04:50:37 PM

Apparently 0x0010 admitted to being an alt of Quickseller, so it looks like he's up to those old scamming tricks again and it was a shill account scam.

You can't take a joke, can you?

Sent this to TimeLord to show that quick seller himself didn't know me. https://m.imgur.com/PNXJ93X,BdpomB2
Check the timestamp.

Shill account scam? I was just saying that not all newbies are fucking scammers but you decide to tarnish my reputation and leave a falsified negative mark.

Funny. If I wanted to scam via PayPal, why would I do it for a measly $75? I've done trades for twice as much and I've got a $60 deal being done via escrow soon. Get a life man

keybase.io/0x0010
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 05:08:54 PM

OP- you can ignore fortify, I don't know much about him but based on a quick look at him, he is a troll and a spammer.

You probably are not going to be able to buy BTC for PayPal funds. I would suggest that you withdraw to your bank account then offer to buy BTC with western union or another payment method that is not reversible. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: