Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:59:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Utilize Your Bitcoins  (Read 4497 times)
secdark

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:31:12 AM

many ways you can do to take advantage of bitcoin. The easiest thing is to do a holding bitcoin.
stretcher way is very easy because in some future time you can take advantage of yan action you do.
Agree with your way buy and hold for long time, but this way is good for long term investing in bitcoin
but for the users who want make money from bitcoin,
trading bitcoin to fiat or trading altcoins is good way for getting bitcoin short time, so everything depend on the method investing in bitcoin short or long term investments.

Bitcoin for me is a long term investment. Hold on it for a year or two if possible three. Rather than selling out of bitcoin at every market price dip. Most people saw bitcoin as a way to get rich quick, unfortunately it is not. Just put a small position in your bitcoin wallet for the long term. And because of its limited supply, it is more like the price will skyrocket in the next 3 years, so its worth the risk of saving bitcoin.

It is good strategy investing in bitcoin too long term investments, and it is include investors because of take long term investments, personality I made investments for short time investments with trading altcoins, so i could made profit from trading usually weekly and monthly but everything depend on the users of bitcoin what is the strategy will be used for investments into bitcoin.

You are right mostly of the investors of bitcoi  is they would invest/trade in longterm in bitcoin because bitcoin has a future potential in big pumping. Way back 2009 the price of bitcoin is so low and now the price of bitcoin is really high so pretty sure the price of bitcoin in the near future will big so we could earn profits from it, that is a good trading strategy long term investment

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:05:24 AM

many ways you can do to take advantage of bitcoin. The easiest thing is to do a holding bitcoin.
stretcher way is very easy because in some future time you can take advantage of yan action you do.
Agree with your way buy and hold for long time, but this way is good for long term investing in bitcoin
trading bitcoin to fiat or trading altcoins is good way for getting bitcoin short time, so everything depend on the method investing in bitcoin short or long term investments.

Bitcoin for me is a long term investment. Hold on it for a year or two if possible three. Rather than selling out of bitcoin at every market price dip. Most people saw bitcoin as a way to get rich quick, unfortunately it is not. Just put a small position in your bitcoin wallet for the long term. And because of its limited supply, it is more like the price will skyrocket in the next 3 years, so its worth the risk of saving bitcoin.

It is good strategy investing in bitcoin too long term investments, and it is include investors because of take long term investments, personality I made investments for short time investments with trading altcoins, so i could made profit from trading usually weekly and monthly but everything depend on the users of bitcoin what is the strategy will be used for investments into bitcoin.

You are right mostly of the investors of bitcoi  is they would invest/trade in longterm in bitcoin because bitcoin has a future potential in big pumping. Way back 2009 the price of bitcoin is so low and now the price of bitcoin is really high so pretty sure the price of bitcoin in the near future will big so we could earn profits from it, that is a good trading strategy long term investment
This can be a short term investment or a long term investment. The profiting happens based on the individual ability and the effort made in different analytical skill development in making calculation of the price in reference to time. The reason is that bitcoin varies anytime, so we need to make use of it when unexpected price pumping happens.
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:16:29 AM

Trading is a very risky to do, just spend money that you can
afford to loose. Utilize bitcoin is not the hard thing to do. Theirs
many to mention exchanged as of this days.
yes trading is only risky if you do not have any experience in trading and having no sound knowledge about trading, but to me if you have proper knowledge and experience in trading then it is not so much risky .
Trading it has risk involved, but as long as you know the proper procedure of actual trading
it will surely you can maximize your risk anyhow.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:42:17 AM

yes trading is only risky if you do not have any experience in trading and having no sound knowledge about trading, but to me if you have proper knowledge and experience in trading then it is not so much risky .
Trading it has risk involved, but as long as you know the proper procedure of actual trading
Yes, right now I am too utilizing my bitcoins only this way as it is alone profitable for me. I tried gambling and cloud mining too but they had given me only negative results. The risks involved with trading could be eliminated when we are having right approaches of trading. But these approaches are not possible for any trader on the beginning days itself.

Using bitcoins to learn trading and then trading bitcoin is the way I am already traveling. I believe I am utilizing my bitcoins the best possible way I am able to.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:10:40 PM

True enough, but you know what, all resources and information needed is open on the internet. Equipped yourself with knowledge and correct information so that it can aid in your decision making while trading.

OP has a good resource.

Open for Campaigns
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 11:30:50 PM

Trading is better than holding.  It can give us boundless earning if we know what we are doing.  Accumulating and savings only give us limited profit and that depends on how much we are holding and the conversion rate.  With trading we can multiply our holding giving us exponential profit when the time comes we want to convert it all due to the increase of volume of our holdings as a result of successful trades.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:49:36 AM

Trading is better than holding.  It can give us boundless earning if we know what we are doing.  Accumulating and savings only give us limited profit and that depends on how much we are holding and the conversion rate.  With trading we can multiply our holding giving us exponential profit when the time comes we want to convert it all due to the increase of volume of our holdings as a result of successful trades.
100% true. Trading is one of the best way to put our money on and not to gambling sites because we can't earn there  and the only one who makes profit is the site or the owner of the site, it is best to study trading and study the coins also to know what to trade and also to make things easy in making profits because we already have knowledge when we do trading.
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:48:24 AM

Saving only gives you limited profit but for me it is one of the safest place to put your bitcoin. I feel more comfortable saving than doing trading actually. As long as I can see profit saving, then I will go with it specially for long term because you can truly gain huge profit it you are going to save it for as long as you can.
SidaroffVany

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 09:08:34 PM

Saving only gives you limited profit but for me it is one of the safest place to put your bitcoin. I feel more comfortable saving than doing trading actually. As long as I can see profit saving, then I will go with it specially for long term because you can truly gain huge profit it you are going to save it for as long as you can.
If it is a matter of preserving Bitcoin at the moment about profit there can be no question of even a limited income. Find everyone who saves Bitcoin at a future price of practical freezes his daily income in the hope of making a profit in a few years.
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 03:47:26 AM

If it is a matter of preserving Bitcoin at the moment about profit there can be no question of even a limited income. Find everyone who saves Bitcoin at a future price of practical freezes his daily income in the hope of making a profit in a few years.
Preserving or saving bitcoins is the best to those people who have regular income because they can buy bitcoin every month which is very practical and they can get the average price per month. If they hold it for a few years then they can easily make profit from holding bitcoin but it is not limited because the price of bitcoin is keep going up.
Sierra82fit

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 05:28:44 PM

Preserving or saving bitcoins is the best to those people who have regular income because they can buy bitcoin every month which is very practical and they can get the average price per month. If they hold it for a few years then they can easily make profit from holding bitcoin but it is not limited because the price of bitcoin is keep going up.
If you analyze the forecasts that experts have given for the next few years, but apparently for users who have saved their Bitcoin, the stomat is several times richer, because the price will rise every year in several positions gradually.
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:18:10 AM

If you analyze the forecasts that experts have given for the next few years, but apparently for users who have saved their Bitcoin, the stomat is several times richer, because the price will rise every year in several positions gradually.
Yes most of the experts says that bitcoin will go up even more and there is a possibility that bitcoin could reach up to $10,000 price in the next few years and that is what we are going to be prepared of, we need to save bitcoin as much as we can keep it for long term and if we practice that habit and if the price of bitcoin reach $10,000 then it is like the same like winning the jackpot.
olyaru

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 08:16:51 PM

If I have enough patience who will endure to the last and I will not succumb to any temptation to spend my bitcoins even for 2000 dollars, as many users plan to do it at the end of the year. I read a lot of information that really Bitcoin can rise in price and up to 10,000 dollars.
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 08:41:53 PM

If I have enough patience who will endure to the last and I will not succumb to any temptation to spend my bitcoins even for 2000 dollars, as many users plan to do it at the end of the year. I read a lot of information that really Bitcoin can rise in price and up to 10,000 dollars.
$10k i think its just a theory there are still no proof that the price of bitcoin can be touch in that value.. for me in my prediction price can be touch around 4k to 5k this is i think possible price that we can reach.. but it takes a year before we can see this amount for bitcoin.. for now we are still not use bitcoin  as majority use for payment method ..

Make crypto as your bank.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:14:59 AM

$10k i think its just a theory there are still no proof that the price of bitcoin can be touch in that value.. for me in my prediction price can be touch around 4k to 5k this is i think possible price that we can reach.. but it takes a year before we can see this amount for bitcoin.. for now we are still not use bitcoin  as majority use for payment method ..
There is no proof because we cannot see the future but with lots of improvement now that is possible, if you believe bitcoin will reach on that price then it's better to hold bitcoin for long term. For me, I believe it is possible but I don't know when, I just hold and continue monitoring the market to be fully aware of what's happening.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:00:29 AM

$10k price for bitcoin can be reach but not this year and it will take at least 4 years before we reach that price. You can see to the price chart of bitcoin that the price is keep rising fast and that is a proof that the price can reach $10k in just a few years because of endless demands and adoptions for bitcoin that is a huge help for bitcoin to become more expensive.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:03:15 PM

That's right, utilizing it can give a benefits to any of the members of this forum sites. and I do agreed also that buy and hold was a very effective methods to get a big profit in the future. But we can also get a daily earnings in day trading but need to be active from time to time in the actual trade.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:13:24 PM

I want to share with you guys some methods how all of you (except those who are using these methods) can benefit from your Bitcoin holdings. But please have in mind that trading is always risky and it requires knowledge and sophisticated approach. If you know and understand your responsability, you can give a try. Myself, I have profits trading on these platforms.

http://focusposcus.blogspot.com/2017/01/how-to-utilize-your-bitcoins.html

Happy trading and big profits!
I do currently utilise bitcoin with how to buy at low prices and mejualnya back at high prices. But don't hurry hurry to do it, everything has to be done in ways often see market prices bitcoin. So the benefits that I do currently collect bitcoin bit by bit until by the time accumulated and are already in use to a currency that we use we can use it for your needs.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 02:49:41 PM

I want to share with you guys some methods how all of you (except those who are using these methods) can benefit from your Bitcoin holdings. But please have in mind that trading is always risky and it requires knowledge and sophisticated approach. If you know and understand your responsability, you can give a try. Myself, I have profits trading on these platforms.

http://focusposcus.blogspot.com/2017/01/how-to-utilize-your-bitcoins.html

Happy trading and big profits!
I do currently utilise bitcoin with how to buy at low prices and mejualnya back at high prices. But don't hurry hurry to do it, everything has to be done in ways often see market prices bitcoin. So the benefits that I do currently collect bitcoin bit by bit until by the time accumulated and are already in use to a currency that we use we can use it for your needs.

looking to buy the bitcoin in low price. Seems so funny bro. Bitcoin 1600$ and more today. If you looking for dump means please forget about it and buy bitcoin as much possible now itself. There is no forks will be happen in near future.
If you saying bitcoin being used at most of the places, that's wrong we need bitcoin touch Ecommerce, Government Finance side and many more. Still we are in the scratch of bitcoin adoption.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:08:51 PM

~snipped~
Nah, we should look at the fact however. We hold $2000 dollars and sometimes you have "something" to buy with your money, so hold that $2000 dollars for a year or two is hard to do but easy to say. FYI, I can't hold that money and keep that amount for a year .

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM