Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:58:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Paused] TASKIE Pre-ICO Signature Campaign - Easy Rules, High Payment  (Read 18045 times)
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:26:15 AM

Update:
We are not ran way. nor we scammed anyone. we are here and working on the Taskie Project. I'll now try to give updates to everyone regarding our Project.'

Due to some development and preparation reason we've postponed the ICO. and the New ICO will be Start between July to December 2017.

and to those few bounty hunters who calling us scammers constantly and don't even try to read and understand I like to say "You must know what is the meaning of scammers. scammers will run away after taking people's money. but we are (specially Jamalaezaz) still here and he's constantly answering your questions.
Taskie is a real project. it have some issues right now. but there is no reason to ruin the whole project just because of few token Payments.

so please stop Calling Taskie Project and Jamalaezaz a scammer and give us the requested time. if you don't get paid after ICO (as stated before in the bounty thread) than all of you free to do whatever you want..

and Payment will be in Taskie Tokens not in Bitcoin. if anyone want his payment he can send us his ethereum address his payment will be sent to his ethereum address.
Taskie Token is totally ready. and can be traded now. the delay is because of our Project websites.

Thank You.
Taskie.

Oh  . July or december 2017 is very long day .  Many people want they reward soon like me. Because im waiting to much  . The bountt campaign paused last 2 months ago. I think 2 moths is good for to restore what the problem. I hope I can get my payout in this month or maybe next month Im still waiting for the exact date of oayment. Thanks.

send us your ethereum address, you'll get your bounty payment right away. but don't blame us if you won't be able to trade or sell your tokens. because Taskie token will only be tradable after it's ICO. which will take place now between july to December.

I think it is much better if you make some sense and keep patient and let us do our work and make Taskie valuable first.. your payment is not going anywhere.
But the problem is it takes more time to get thier payment and change it into cash,  July to December it's so long if you joined at member rank you'll already sr.member before you can claim  your bounty. Why don't you decide to pay participants in BTC ? All participants didn't have any idea how long it be until you say it now. If you say it earlier I'm really sure no one would be interested to join.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 03:41:55 AM

Update:
We are not ran way. nor we scammed anyone. we are here and working on the Taskie Project. I'll now try to give updates to everyone regarding our Project.'

Due to some development and preparation reason we've postponed the ICO. and the New ICO will be Start between July to December 2017.

and to those few bounty hunters who calling us scammers constantly and don't even try to read and understand I like to say "You must know what is the meaning of scammers. scammers will run away after taking people's money. but we are (specially Jamalaezaz) still here and he's constantly answering your questions.
Taskie is a real project. it have some issues right now. but there is no reason to ruin the whole project just because of few token Payments.

so please stop Calling Taskie Project and Jamalaezaz a scammer and give us the requested time. if you don't get paid after ICO (as stated before in the bounty thread) than all of you free to do whatever you want..

and Payment will be in Taskie Tokens not in Bitcoin. if anyone want his payment he can send us his ethereum address his payment will be sent to his ethereum address.
Taskie Token is totally ready. and can be traded now. the delay is because of our Project websites.

Thank You.
Taskie.

Oh  . July or december 2017 is very long day .  Many people want they reward soon like me. Because im waiting to much  . The bountt campaign paused last 2 months ago. I think 2 moths is good for to restore what the problem. I hope I can get my payout in this month or maybe next month Im still waiting for the exact date of oayment. Thanks.

send us your ethereum address, you'll get your bounty payment right away. but don't blame us if you won't be able to trade or sell your tokens. because Taskie token will only be tradable after it's ICO. which will take place now between july to December.

I think it is much better if you make some sense and keep patient and let us do our work and make Taskie valuable first.. your payment is not going anywhere.
But the problem is it takes more time to get thier payment and change it into cash,  July to December it's so long if you joined at member rank you'll already sr.member before you can claim  your bounty. Why don't you decide to pay participants in BTC ? All participants didn't have any idea how long it be until you say it now. If you say it earlier I'm really sure no one would be interested to join.

Payment will be paid in Taskie tokens not in BTC. your patient will not be useless. and it is not about member rankings.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Hassan02

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:03:45 AM

Update:

Thank You.
Taskie.

Payment will be paid in Taskie tokens not in BTC. your patient will not be useless. and it is not about member rankings.

You don't understand this is only means how long this payment before you received 3 months of waiting is understandable but for 11 months it's too much.
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 04:16:22 AM

Update:

Thank You.
Taskie.

i think is very long time if new ico selling wait until december 2017
i think taskie coin only need good marketing team, and thecn can good result in ico selling
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:32:07 AM

Once again I request to paid me in BTC job already done there is no need for me to wait for such a long time, We need cash not words I cannot even buy a candy with your words be professional.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:00:26 PM

Once again I request to paid me in BTC job already done there is no need for me to wait for such a long time, We need cash not words I cannot even buy a candy with your words be professional.
Agree I request also the payout must bitcoin now because if I wait july or december it is long time. Paid the old members in bitcoin and then after you paid us .now create new signature campaign the payout is token. I hope OP and taskie will undestand what the participants wants and thoughts about this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:28:47 PM

Update:

Thank You.
Taskie.

i think taskie coin only need good marketing team, and thecn can good result in ico selling

This is clear view that they are not interested to give the signature campaign payment, that is why they are giving all sort of excuses, which ICO takes so long that they have to start only in July to December 2017. As they know that till that time all of the users will forget about the signature campaign payment and they can just get rid of it.

Very smart way of handling the issue and just proving that they are not scammers but the way you are telling is more like a scammer or atleast it can be called as cheating the users by not paying them the signature campaign payment which they have worked on it.
Hassan02

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 01:44:55 PM

Update:

Thank You.
Taskie.

Oh  . July or december 2017 is very long day .  Many people want they reward soon like me. Because im waiting to much  . The bountt campaign paused last 2 months ago. I think 2 moths is good for to restore what the problem. I hope I can get my payout in this month or maybe next month Im still waiting for the exact date of oayment. Thanks.

This is clear view that they are not interested to give the signature campaign payment, that is why they are giving all sort of excuses, which ICO takes so long that they have to start only in July to December 2017. As they know that till that time all of the users will forget about the signature campaign payment and they can just get rid of it.

Very smart way of handling the issue and just proving that they are not scammers but the way you are telling is more like a scammer or atleast it can be called as cheating the users by not paying them the signature campaign payment which they have worked on it.
That's true , we can't even be sure all participants who joined in this campaign still active at that time. Not to mention many users here just living this forum for thier real life job .what will happen to those participants Huh
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:23:13 PM

i think this ico very difficult rule .
many partisipan leave this signature campaign

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
martha666

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:49:45 PM

yeah, i think this ico very difficult rule .
aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:58:52 PM

How the statement @Jamalaezaz campaign manager who once said all participants of the campaign will be paid for with bitcoin payments not in taskie token, so which one is true, with the payment of this campaign ??  Huh Huh
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 03:47:08 AM

How the statement @Jamalaezaz campaign manager who once said all participants of the campaign will be paid for with bitcoin payments not in taskie token, so which one is true, with the payment of this campaign ??  Huh Huh

Payment will be in Taskie token. not in BTC. wait till ICO which is set to start between July to December.

aisyah88

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:32:33 PM

Payment will be in Taskie token. not in BTC. wait till ICO which is set to start between July to December.
If indeed it is a specified month of taskie team, will see this in the coming months, how the end of the project ..
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 03:38:51 PM

I always see delay and abort of project for which you manage the campaign. the problem is that you take such projects yourself.
If you want to have a solid impact on forum with your campaign management then stop managing such foolish campaigns which don't even ensure to pay its participants.
next time when you are looking to manage some campaign make sure to hold funds in your hand or in the hands of some escrow, don't just get involved because people(participants) trust you and you are yourself helpless.

^^above is just my advice as i see that you have zeal energy to become campaign manager but you chose wrong projects.

Good Luck Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 04:08:03 PM

I always see delay and abort of project for which you manage the campaign. the problem is that you take such projects yourself.
If you want to have a solid impact on forum with your campaign management then stop managing such foolish campaigns which don't even ensure to pay its participants.
next time when you are looking to manage some campaign make sure to hold funds in your hand or in the hands of some escrow, don't just get involved because people(participants) trust you and you are yourself helpless.

^^above is just my advice as i see that you have zeal energy to become campaign manager but you chose wrong projects.

Good Luck Smiley

thank you so much for your suggestions. I myself is tired now because of these bad experiences. but don't worry about Taskie. it is not a scam. just give us the requested time.

Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 04:38:23 PM

Good Luck Smiley

thank you so much for your suggestions. I myself is tired now because of these bad experiences. but don't worry about Taskie. it is not a scam. just give us the requested time.

Many of the suggestions that you can take and learn a lot of things to look at a project that is really good or bad, to be the campaign manager not only you pay every participant, but you possessed full responsibility for all this ..

I believe all people trust you !!
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:19:54 AM

I hope this time devs will follow the said timeline  also,to @OP I hope you have your list already sir on hand and just PM each one of participants when its already OK. We might forgot this bounty already and I hope as a manager, you informed us through PM. More power.

Open for Campaigns
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 12:18:31 PM

I hope this time devs will follow the said timeline  also,to @OP I hope you have your list already sir on hand and just PM each one of participants when its already OK. We might forgot this bounty already and I hope as a manager, you informed us through PM. More power.
everyone will be informed. and will get unlimited time to claim their bounty. we'll make sure that no one miss his payout.

glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:32:18 PM

what ico is over sir ? i just follow them because when i am join i am disapproved Smiley
be success for participant Smiley
aisyah88

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:39:55 AM

everyone will be informed. and will get unlimited time to claim their bounty. we'll make sure that no one miss his payout.

Hopefully there is no doubt in the payment of all participants, and hopefully ICO are pending at this time, can shooting went well for a project that is reliable for your society ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: