Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:06:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Paused] TASKIE Pre-ICO Signature Campaign - Easy Rules, High Payment  (Read 18045 times)
sonic212

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:36:28 PM

How the statement @Jamalaezaz campaign manager who once said all participants of the campaign will be paid for with bitcoin payments not in taskie token, so which one is true, with the payment of this campaign ??  Huh Huh

Payment will be in Taskie token. not in BTC. wait till ICO which is set to start between July to December.

I hope this time devs will follow the said timeline  also,to @OP I hope you have your list already sir on hand and just PM each one of participants when its already OK. We might forgot this bounty already and I hope as a manager, you informed us through PM. More power.
everyone will be informed. and will get unlimited time to claim their bounty. we'll make sure that no one miss his payout.

Hopefully there is no doubt in the payment of all participants, and hopefully ICO are pending at this time, can shooting went well for a project that is reliable for your society ..

see from the beginning of the work they are not really good in this project, I'm sure when taskie open to ICO hereinafter nobody wants to participate in the signature campaign, because they already know how the ICO first they are really very bad for the future and not can count on a project that was promised.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:45:32 PM

How the statement @Jamalaezaz campaign manager who once said all participants of the campaign will be paid for with bitcoin payments not in taskie token, so which one is true, with the payment of this campaign ??  Huh Huh

Payment will be in Taskie token. not in BTC. wait till ICO which is set to start between July to December.

I hope this time devs will follow the said timeline  also,to @OP I hope you have your list already sir on hand and just PM each one of participants when its already OK. We might forgot this bounty already and I hope as a manager, you informed us through PM. More power.
everyone will be informed. and will get unlimited time to claim their bounty. we'll make sure that no one miss his payout.

Hopefully there is no doubt in the payment of all participants, and hopefully ICO are pending at this time, can shooting went well for a project that is reliable for your society ..

see from the beginning of the work they are not really good in this project, I'm sure when taskie open to ICO hereinafter nobody wants to participate in the signature campaign, because they already know how the ICO first they are really very bad for the future and not can count on a project that was promised.
Nothing wrong also if all people see new aspect that were implemented in this project, even though they have constraints on their website yesterday, so wait what was said developer and manager for the campaign this, could fulfill the promise that match their words, who wants to pay all participant campaigners them ..
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:39:36 PM

Nothing wrong also if all people see new aspect that were implemented in this project, even though they have constraints on their website yesterday, so wait what was said developer and manager for the campaign this, could fulfill the promise that match their words, who wants to pay all participant campaigners them ..

Do you think even if they start the ICO in last of this year will it get success after this much problem created and making so delay in project and not keeping the promise of paying signature campaign payment on time , will the investors invest in this ICO i dont think so and surely they will at the end will terminate this project and all of them will be crying for not getting bounty payment.
Rodeo02

Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:16:58 PM

Do you think even if they start the ICO in last of this year will it get success after this much problem created and making so delay in project and not keeping the promise of paying signature campaign payment on time , will the investors invest in this ICO i dont think so and surely they will at the end will terminate this project and all of them will be crying for not getting bounty payment.
In that case I think the manager will pay participants in btc   if that will happen. Thats negative side happen for too much delay in thier ICO.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:26:24 AM

For the delay happens ithink it will damage the reputation of the ICO even they  started it will ending up failed.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
aisyah88

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 10:57:33 PM

In that case I think the manager will pay participants in btc   if that will happen. Thats negative side happen for too much delay in thier ICO.
I would think happens like that, if the ICO is running back is not likely all inventors would be to invest their funds for ICO's, due to doubts in the system of this project, there is no harm for all participants who participates in the signature Taskie, to give strong warnings to leave a red mark, for a campaign manager who manages the project this, until payment is executed in the campaign participants ..
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:38:44 AM

In that case I think the manager will pay participants in btc   if that will happen. Thats negative side happen for too much delay in thier ICO.
I would think happens like that, if the ICO is running back is not likely all inventors would be to invest their funds for ICO's, due to doubts in the system of this project, there is no harm for all participants who participates in the signature Taskie, to give strong warnings to leave a red mark, for a campaign manager who manages the project this, until payment is executed in the campaign participants ..

Give red mark until it's paid Huh Haha cool  Cheesy. The question is who will do it? As I see  participants joined here  do not care about their payments. Not even visit this thread to complain for thier payment.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
btcdevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:46:16 AM

In that case I think the manager will pay participants in btc   if that will happen. Thats negative side happen for too much delay in thier ICO.

Give red mark until it's paid Huh Haha cool  Cheesy. The question is who will do it? As I see  participants joined here  do not care about their payments. Not even visit this thread to complain for thier payment.

What you are telling is true , most of them have forget this ico coin as they know that they wont pay now and just to delay they have given a long time to start ICO as they know that till them most of them will forget about this coin.

I think we should start the scam accusation thread against the coin developer and the signature campaign manager as they are giving all false commitments and they are not paying the users of campaign.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 07:51:50 AM

What you are telling is true , most of them have forget this ico coin as they know that they wont pay now and just to delay they have given a long time to start ICO as they know that till them most of them will forget about this coin.

I think we should start the scam accusation thread against the coin developer and the signature campaign manager as they are giving all false commitments and they are not paying the users of campaign.

payment will be paid after ICO. it has been said hundred of times before. what is wrong with you all? stop behaving like kids. wait till the requested time. and every one will get their payment..

I am not ran away. I am still here and team is here as well and  working on the ICO preparation.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
legendbtc

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:19:53 AM

payment will be paid after ICO. it has been said hundred of times before. what is wrong with you all? stop behaving like kids. wait till the requested time. and every one will get their payment..

I am not ran away. I am still here and team is here as well and  working on the ICO preparation.

Already he mentioned many times about payments. Payments will be paid after the ICO. Even the owner of TASKIE also mentioned if anyone needs payments he can send you payments but you cannot able to sell them as of now because still it is not listed in exchanges yet.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 10:52:01 AM

Already he mentioned many times about payments. Payments will be paid after the ICO. Even the owner of TASKIE also mentioned if anyone needs payments he can send you payments but you cannot able to sell them as of now because still it is not listed in exchanges yet.
thanks for understanding. these above are only signature spammers and bounty whore who don't even read and understand and don't even care about the project but just starting shouting without any valid reason.
we know who are our supporters and who are not.
delay in payment doesn't mean that all that Taskie is a scam and will never pay.

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:06:03 AM

Is the request for payment still going on....and looking at how long we have stayed patient to wait for payments

are we going to get some sort of extra compensation taskie coins??
aisyah88

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:09:44 PM

Although they will pay after ico ends, and how much longer for participants to wait taskie are in stock, for sure they will wait for payment is very long at all, maybe all participants are lazy to beg on the project to ask for their rights more quickly pay for all the participants. ,
btcdevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:59:09 PM

Although they will pay after ico ends, and how much longer for participants to wait taskie are in stock, for sure they will wait for payment is very long at all, maybe all participants are lazy to beg on the project to ask for their rights more quickly pay for all the participants. ,

Ya it is true that this is the worst ICO which has gone to this extent and you are right that users who have participated in this campaign are least bothered about the payment and they have moved considering as loss for their effort for this coin done.
aisyah88

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:08:42 PM

Ya it is true that this is the worst ICO which has gone to this extent and you are right that users who have participated in this campaign are least bothered about the payment and they have moved considering as loss for their effort for this coin done.
No progress on this project yet, is this project dead?
Or run away without cause and not pay all the participants, I'm sure the project is not going well and there are no plans in this project going forward ..
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 02:58:13 PM

No progress on this project yet, is this project dead?
Or run away without cause and not pay all the participants, I'm sure the project is not going well and there are no plans in this project going forward ..

July" "July" "July"

first you open your eyes and learn how to read before posting whatever shit you want.. the project is not dead. no one runaway. just postponed it till July.

masumhossain

Activity: 142
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:28:36 PM

Hello, OP

will you please update my rank as "member"

it still shows Junior in the excel 

Thnx in advance
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 05:35:04 PM

It looks like the project is running tough, and does not show the greatness of project progress ... Huh Huh
Dewi08

Activity: 1624

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:52:18 PM

I do not worry about my pay as long as I participate in this project's campaign, even though July has not progressed, so can it be for the community to give a red mark to the campaign and dev manager, regarding pending payments on this project ...
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 07:47:49 PM

Innovative project, i wish all the best to your project, it will be a success for sure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: