Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VPN Services [NO LOGS] [OpenVPN] [L2TP] [SSTP] [Anti-DDOS]  (Read 865 times)
CHAOSiTEC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 02:49:31 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 09:02:04 PM by CHAOSiTEC

VPN Services

$3.00 per month
$7.00 for 3 months
$9.00 for 6 months
$12.00 for 12 months
$22.00 for 24 months
$30.00 for 36 months

This is an introductionary offer that will run until 1. june 2017, while we introduce more servers and finish building our own clients.

Node-VPS.com

i will give out 1 year VPN access for 2 x hero members to take the service for a spin, and report here.

* Your account will be activated as soon as payment has been verified (this is automated) so paypal, its instant, with bitcoins, within the hour (depending on the bitcoin network)

* All Logging has been turned off

Any questions? ask :-)

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 07:12:57 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 07:33:21 PM by veleten

would like to get one of the two  free vouch copies
please,pm me login details if I qualify
will leave a detailed report
thank you in advance

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
veleten
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 03:46:11 AM

Node-VPS.com is a new VPN provider that accepts bitcoins.I was given a free vouch copy- 1 year full VPN access.
The company offers high speed no logs,OpenVPN / L2TP / PPTP connection VPN for under 1$ a month (if you pay at least 1 year in advance)
You can try it for a month (3$) to see if it fits you or order 3 years for  30$!,this offer is valid until 1 June 2017 only.

Registration process is easy:enter your user name,email,random location Smiley and wait for the confirmation e-mail to arrive.
Took around 10 minutes for mine to get there,so be patient.

There are two payment options at the moment:paypal and bitcoins (through coin gate),since I was given a preactivated account I could not test the payment system,but
that should be working smoothly.You will be given a bitcoin address to top up,make sure you send the exact amount. (pic)

Next step is installing and connecting your VPN.Since the company is new,they don't have their own software just yet and are using Openvpn or Softhether VPN clients instead.
You will need your login and password from the confirmation emails you have recieved,make sure you write them down.There will also be the links to your vpn configuration files and software download links.

I decided to use the Softhether VPN software to connect,so I downloaded it,installed and then clicked the quick config file.
Once I entered my login/pass combination I was good to go.
First thing I did was to try and download a big file.To my surprise the download speed was blazing fast,my ISP is 60/5 mb download/upload and the VPN speed was 60/4!

So no throttling,no speed loss,no jitter-it felt like a direct connection.Had no problems whatsoever browsing,torrenting or streaming a movie online.
Overall-the connection was amazingly good,maybe because I live in Europe and the server was in France.
In 6 hours I experienced one random disconnect only,the client auto recconected without dropping the line,but I feel like a killswitch client should be one of the first priorities.
After adding more servers,of course.
If you need a cheap VPN with a french IP,look no further -for 1$ a month its  a killer (provided they add more servers,at least the US and several different european countries)

Summary

pro:
1.high speed ,no logs VPN that accepts bitcoins
2.up to 3 simultaneous connections
3.probably the cheapest VPN on the market
4.up to 200% discounts for the early adopters,the offer ends June 2017,so hurry up

con:
1.very low amount of servers/countries available at the moment ,just EU,France  with more US,EU and Asia servers to be introduced this month (according to the owner)
2.no standalone killswitch client,no mobile client (in plans)
3.if you are a beginner and not familiar with Openvpn or Softether clients,the installation process could be a challenge

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
CHAOSiTEC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:10:14 PM

Still giving away 1 year VPN service for a Hero member to take the service for a test drive :-)

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 06:48:39 PM

Still giving away 1 year VPN service for a Hero member to take the service for a test drive :-)

How about  for a senior member do you consider putting up some offer for the test run? I am very much interested to this anyways i hope you can give atleast  a week of free trial
CHAOSiTEC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 08:26:53 PM

How about  for a senior member do you consider putting up some offer for the test run? I am very much interested to this anyways i hope you can give atleast  a week of free trial

You know what, ill give you a 1 year free, but you have to report back here on what you think about the service...

go to the website, open an account, pm me the account email and i will give it to you..

chixka000

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 06:57:35 AM

You know what, ill give you a 1 year free, but you have to report back here on what you think about the service...

go to the website, open an account, pm me the account email and i will give it to you..

Wow thats good,, do you have any manuals about how to set things up? Because i am actually a beginner when it comes to something like this anywyays i will give the details later thanks,,
CHAOSiTEC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 08:32:49 AM

Wow thats good,, do you have any manuals about how to set things up? Because i am actually a beginner when it comes to something like this anywyays i will give the details later thanks,,

ive set you up, please first try with the instructions in the email, if something isnt clear it makes it easier for me to rewrite the instructions ;-)

chixka000

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 02:59:00 PM

ive set you up, please first try with the instructions in the email, if something isnt clear it makes it easier for me to rewrite the instructions ;-)

I have some problems regarding with the first link what was that for by the way?, Although i already set things up and it is doing good for although during my first test i only receive 4mbps for my dl speed and .45mbps for upload speed. Thanks to this btw
CHAOSiTEC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:13:08 PM

I have some problems regarding with the first link what was that for by the way?, Although i already set things up and it is doing good for although during my first test i only receive 4mbps for my dl speed and .45mbps for upload speed. Thanks to this btw

what is your normal internet speed?? where are you located?

first link is for downloading the client, second link is for downloading the settings...

after downloading the settings double click on the opvn file, it will import into the softether client, then click right, properties, and put in your username and password from the email.

veleten
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:11:18 AM

looks like your isp speed is  5 /0.5
try speedtest.net and test your conection,for me it is very fast,maybe if you live outside of Europe results may differ
although I start to get many line drops,not sure why,it auto reconnects all the time,so its not a big deal

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
chixka000

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 01:29:17 PM

first link is for downloading the client, second link is for downloading the settings...

after downloading the settings double click on the opvn file, it will import into the softether client, then click right, properties, and put in your username and password from the email.

I only  click the vpn file. I am from asia actually, south east asia to be specific i guess that it is just normal?

try speedtest.net and test your conection,for me it is very fast,maybe if you live outside of Europe results may differ
although I start to get many line drops,not sure why,it auto reconnects all the time,so its not a big deal

I guess so, I also having the reconnect problem sometimes
CHAOSiTEC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:01:39 PM

I only  click the vpn file. I am from asia actually, south east asia to be specific i guess that it is just normal?

I guess so, I also having the reconnect problem sometimes

please install the client and use that one instead :-)

chixka000

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:30:21 AM

I have other questions. When i do tested it on a network that has already data connection it run smoothly but when i try on the same network but without connection it then did not connect. So having a connection really is necessary?
CHAOSiTEC (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:25:28 AM

I have other questions. When i do tested it on a network that has already data connection it run smoothly but when i try on the same network but without connection it then did not connect. So having a connection really is necessary?

vpn needs a connection else it cannot connect to anything, what vpn really does:

normally when you go on the internet data goes from your computer to whereever you are connecting to, for example, lets say you are connecting to bitcointalk, then your computer makes a connection to the bitcointalk server and sends / recieves data directly from the server

when vpn is running, your computer connects to my server in france, then my machine in france connects to bitcointalk server, so connection is seen as coming from france instead of your country..
a vpn connection is also encrypted so nobody can see what data goes between my server and your computer...

chixka000

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:42:33 AM

vpn needs a connection else it cannot connect to anything, what vpn really does:

normally when you go on the internet data goes from your computer to whereever you are connecting to, for example, lets say you are connecting to bitcointalk, then your computer makes a connection to the bitcointalk server and sends / recieves data directly from the server

when vpn is running, your computer connects to my server in france, then my machine in france connects to bitcointalk server, so connection is seen as coming from france instead of your country..
a vpn connection is also encrypted so nobody can see what data goes between my server and your computer...

I see, that is why i do ask about it because i have already experience using vpn and data connection is not needed as long as i have signal on my pocket wifi(so that is more likely i am just using a freenet or i only pay for the vpn service) that is why i asked about the ovpn file if why cant i download it because i wanted to try on the openvpn if it works according to my needs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: