Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:06:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW Bitsler.com Script Bot (10.0) 1 BTC in one day 2017  (Read 955 times)
farellvip (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:55:23 PM

This is a script that works until the site bitsler.com detects where the bug is. The script requires a 0.00001 or 0.001 base for best results.

NOTE: The script has been updated to version 10.0. Attached is an instruction manual for use. Enjoy it!

DOWNLOAD AND BUY: https://satoshibox.com/7cqvznwqs3vyb76ub5ma8v55
YOUTUBE VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxfpXKUyGGY

This has been given free form because I could do 7btc with it every day, but I am selling for 0.01 btc only to restrict using too much of it to allow it to work at least for a while before being detected. But now he raised the price by 0.01 now that I have a lot of use of it. I will continue to update the usage availability, thank you.
1dollar

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 03:59:07 PM

Vouch copy??
jamyr

Activity: 1764
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:12:42 PM

Keep it to yourself.

I'd rather put that 0.01 and play with it the way I'm playing now, win or lose, that's way better than let you be a part of my life.

Anybody who gets fooled by this, deserve his money to be stolen!

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
HeavyDeisel

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:16:33 PM

what a dumb Focker, didn't even bother to watch, complete Bull Sh1T, all bots steal ur money (btcCoin)
fairbee
Copper Member

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 04:23:19 PM

Never Trust this kind of fake scripts and traps...they might steal your money too.. If he can use that script, he would have riches by now...but yet he is begging for money by saying it is free...why he is asking for money if he can make so much money with it... because, it is a fake one...

No bot(except the which is permitted by bitsler) will work in bitsler..no script will either...

Beware of scammers my dear friends..
Thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: