Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mixan  (Read 1053 times)
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:14:05 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 01:24:10 AM by mixan

Loving to deal out the shit to these MUSLIM SCAMMING SCUM NUT FUCKS!

OR TO YOU I SHOULD SAY FUCH!

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moritz30 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:21:05 PM

print screen windows xp
image upload no ads

Not me.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:31:23 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 01:23:23 AM by mixan

Not me.
NO SHIT NUMB NUTS!

GO CHECK YOUR FRIENDS SALES THREAD. WEREN'T YOU FOLLOWING HIM AND BEING IN HIS ASS IN THE FIRST PLACE.
I AM THROUGH TRYING TO PUT ANY SENSE INTO YOU MORON'S HEADS.
I AM OUTTA HERE!

PEACE BITCHES! OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVE ALL BEEN PLAYED BY A CON ARTIST WITH HALF A BRAIN IF ANY BRAIN AT ALL. AND THAT SHOULD MAKE YOU ALL FEEL SO VERY ACCOMPLISHED OF YOURSELF NOW.
I SURE HOPE YOU CAN ALL LOOK AT YOURSELVES IN THE MIRROR AND HONESTLY SAY YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON THAT HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG HERE.
OBVIOUSLY NOT!  Roll Eyes
KEEP GOING ON WITH YOUR LIVES LIKE ZOMBIES AND SMOKING YOUR WEED BRAINS AWAY!
WHILE I ACHIEVE ALL MY LIFE'S GOALS AND BEING SUCCESSFUL AT IT BECAUSE I HAVE MY MORALS AND MY BRAIN INTACT AFTER DEALING WITH ALL THE SCUM OF THE EARTH HERE FOR THE LAST YEAR AND 5 MONTHS HERE.

THIS IS MY MANIFESTO AND THIS WAS OF MY DESIGN!  Cool

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Moritz30 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:30:00 PM

In his latest post he announced to commit a crime (doxxing). This becomes serious. He should really be banned fast: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736668.msg17454228#msg17454228
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:38:00 PM

Doxing across the forum is against theymos's new rules as stated here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1576015.0

The reason that doxxing has been allowed up until now is that it's occasionally very useful in scam investigations. However, oftentimes doxxing someone is used as a weapon in itself instead of a part of any investigation, and as a result innocent people are sometimes hurt. So to protect the innocent while hopefully not hampering scam investigations too much, here are some new rules on doxxing:

1. Personal information must be confined to the new "investigations" board (under Scam Accusations), which is only visible to Members and above. Personal information is defined as anything which links a user's online identity (username, email, etc.) to their meatspace identity, excluding links that the person himself has posted. It is not allowed to post somebody's personal information in any other public place, including in signatures.
2. It is not allowed to post someone's dox if it is especially obvious that you're just using the dox as a weapon. For example, if there are no remotely-plausible trade complaints, then the person can't be a scammer, and their dox should not be posted.
3. As before, anything that the legacy insecure government/banking system requires to be secret is not allowed anywhere. This includes social security numbers, credit card numbers, and certain account numbers.

This applies retroactively to old posts. If a thread contains a lot of personal information strewn throughout it, then the whole thread will be moved to Investigations. If it's only a few posts, then those will be split off. From now on, it's probably a good idea to create two threads for big scammers: one in Scam Accusations and one in Investigations.

From time to time there may be cases where it is very desirable to publish some results of an investigation. For example, if a class action lawsuit is filed, then the person's username should probably at least be publicly linked to the legal case so that other people can join in. For now, there is no uniform policy for this, and if you need to make some personal info public, post in Meta and we will deal with it on a case-by-case basis.
Moritz30 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 08:41:25 PM

Doxing across the forum is against theymos's new rules as stated here :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1576015.0

The reason that doxxing has been allowed up until now is that it's occasionally very useful in scam investigations. However, oftentimes doxxing someone is used as a weapon in itself instead of a part of any investigation, and as a result innocent people are sometimes hurt. So to protect the innocent while hopefully not hampering scam investigations too much, here are some new rules on doxxing:

1. Personal information must be confined to the new "investigations" board (under Scam Accusations), which is only visible to Members and above. Personal information is defined as anything which links a user's online identity (username, email, etc.) to their meatspace identity, excluding links that the person himself has posted. It is not allowed to post somebody's personal information in any other public place, including in signatures.
2. It is not allowed to post someone's dox if it is especially obvious that you're just using the dox as a weapon. For example, if there are no remotely-plausible trade complaints, then the person can't be a scammer, and their dox should not be posted.
3. As before, anything that the legacy insecure government/banking system requires to be secret is not allowed anywhere. This includes social security numbers, credit card numbers, and certain account numbers.

This applies retroactively to old posts. If a thread contains a lot of personal information strewn throughout it, then the whole thread will be moved to Investigations. If it's only a few posts, then those will be split off. From now on, it's probably a good idea to create two threads for big scammers: one in Scam Accusations and one in Investigations.

From time to time there may be cases where it is very desirable to publish some results of an investigation. For example, if a class action lawsuit is filed, then the person's username should probably at least be publicly linked to the legal case so that other people can join in. For now, there is no uniform policy for this, and if you need to make some personal info public, post in Meta and we will deal with it on a case-by-case basis.

Then some staff member should ban him.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: