Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:14:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taskie Project Pre-ICO Bounty Thread  (Read 12094 times)
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 07:18:09 PM

Can I request to pay us in BTC since we don't know if this ICO  will continue?
We do know this ICO will continue . please keep little more patience.

Please at least pay all signature campaign participants. How long we need to wait more ? another 3 months ?
yes. you have to wait. it is clearly written in OP payment will be end of ICO. so wait for the ICO start and its end.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
martie222

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 02:58:51 AM

i will keep little more patience for taskie
trujtyfdhy@yahoo.com

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:00:13 AM

i put big hope about this project
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:02:25 AM

Can I request to pay us in BTC since we don't know if this ICO  will continue?

Please at least pay all signature campaign participants. How long we need to wait more ? another 3 months ?
No maybe 3years come back to the manager when your already legendary  Grin  Grin. The manager don't care for signature campaign participants but they assure you that you will get paid.
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 06:18:02 AM

joined facebook and twitter both
dEjAvU97

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:04:20 AM

joined facebook and twitter both
Is this project is reopen again? There has been no official confirmation from jamal, and it's better to wait until there is official confirmation. I will following for facebook and twitter.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 04:17:32 PM

when ico start and end ?
waiting sir ...

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 05:07:10 PM

yes. you have to wait. it is clearly written in OP payment will be end of ICO. so wait for the ICO start and its end.
Do you already contacted the developer taskie, to inquire ICO will run again, so that all participants do not require you to go deeper in terms of payouts all participants ..
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 03:48:21 AM

Do you already contacted the developer taskie, to inquire ICO will run again, so that all participants do not require you to go deeper in terms of payouts all participants ..

Yes. I am daily touch with Devs and it is confirmed. ICO will start for sure. just give us some time friends. we'll make everything fix.

Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:33:12 AM

Yes. I am daily touch with Devs and it is confirmed. ICO will start for sure. just give us some time friends. we'll make everything fix.
What a good update  Grin. ICO will start for sure wait until you become a legendary first.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2017, 05:26:08 PM

What a good update  Grin. ICO will start for sure wait until you become a legendary first.
it is still better than nothing dude..

JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 06:14:58 AM

It sucks this coon just went U and left. Yes I know the Dev is saying he will be back but who believes thst. It was such a good idea and everything. I wish the Dev never gave up Sad Come on Dev ! Where are you !?
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:29:50 AM

What if you are going to start the ICO after 3 yrs then the signature campaign users have to wait till then, this is not professional way of handling the issue, If their is problem with ICO then why dont you clear the signature campaign payment and when the ICO is going to start , start new signature campaign and go on. This is not good to let the signature campaign users to wait for your project.
sonic212

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 07:54:49 AM

He just said all participants taskie signature campaign will receive payment in ico end, I do not understand him talk like that constantly, but he did not say when ico running back and at the top he did not tell everyone here about it, and just makes everyone upset and angry with words like these.
TASKIE

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

GET A JOB TODAY !

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:43:20 PM

Update:
We are not ran way. nor we scammed anyone. we are here and working on the Taskie Project. I'll now try to give updates to everyone regarding our Project.'

Due to some development and preparation reason we've postponed the ICO. and the New ICO will be Start between July to December 2017.

and to those few bounty hunters who calling us scammers constantly and don't even try to read and understand I like to say "You must know what is the meaning of scammers. scammers will run away after taking people's money. but we are (specially Jamalaezaz) still here and he's constantly answering your questions.
Taskie is a real project. it have some issues right now. but there is no reason to ruin the whole project just because of few token Payments.

so please stop Calling Taskie Project and Jamalaezaz a scammer and give us the requested time. if you don't get paid after ICO (as stated before in the bounty thread) than all of you free to do whatever you want..

and Payment will be in Taskie Tokens not in Bitcoin. if anyone want his payment he can send us his ethereum address his payment will be sent to his ethereum address.
Taskie Token is totally ready. and can be traded now. the delay is because of our Project websites.

Thank You.
Taskie.

SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:00:27 PM

Can I request to pay us in BTC since we don't know if this ICO  will continue?

What a good update  Grin. ICO will start for sure wait until you become a legendary first.

What if you are going to start the ICO after 3 yrs then the signature campaign users have to wait till then, this is not professional way of handling the issue, If their is problem with ICO then why dont you clear the signature campaign payment and when the ICO is going to start , start new signature campaign and go on. This is not good to let the signature campaign users to wait for your project.

totally agree, as signature participants we did our task and it wouldnt be fair to wait for next phase of ico, other users can signup on that

Update:
so please stop Calling Taskie Project and Jamalaezaz a scammer and give us the requested time. if you don't get paid after ICO (as stated before in the bounty thread) than all of you free to do whatever you want..

and Payment will be in Taskie Tokens not in Bitcoin. if anyone want his payment he can send us his ethereum address his payment will be sent to his ethereum address.
Taskie Token is totally ready. and can be traded now. the delay is because of our Project websites.

Thank You.
Taskie.[/b][/b]

quite a long time to wait but better than nothing. At least we know the best course of action to take

good luck taskie

hanna654

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:26:50 PM

nice updated taskie, good luck for your ico
aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 06:51:01 PM

Update:
We are not ran way. nor we scammed anyone. we are here and working on the Taskie Project. I'll now try to give updates to everyone regarding our Project.'

Due to some development and preparation reason we've postponed the ICO. and the New ICO will be Start between July to December 2017.

and to those few bounty hunters who calling us scammers constantly and don't even try to read and understand I like to say "You must know what is the meaning of scammers. scammers will run away after taking people's money. but we are (specially Jamalaezaz) still here and he's constantly answering your questions.
Taskie is a real project. it have some issues right now. but there is no reason to ruin the whole project just because of few token Payments.

Thank You.
Taskie.

At least provide evidence that the team really does work and it looks good and not giving statement regarding the passage ico this project, with as you make promises that are not necessarily it will be done, just maybe, you give a statement to everyone, so that teams and developers are not rumored about the deception of everyone in this forum ..
olivia122

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:44:14 AM

thank you for the updates, i hope so you are not  scammed anyone
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 07:48:23 AM