Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:53:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taskie Project Pre-ICO Bounty Thread  (Read 12090 times)
janedt

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 05:29:09 AM

I have seen to date there has been no progress taskie to hold a second pre ICO, until when they were silent like this, and there is no explanation at all until now. Undecided
And how about the participants of the signature campaign? If the ICO will not continue its means the participants will not recieve any payment. Rest in piece for your work lol. Grin

Every eligible participants will get paid. if ICO not continue or failed, I'll pay all members in bitcoin...

this mean project not continue, taskie coin is end
and all bounty participan can pay use bitcoin
if true bounty participan pay use bitcoin how much rate
I didn't said that. Taskie coin is not end. it will be launched and become successful for sure.
yes it is true, but you said above if the ICO does not continue or fail, meaning it signifies that the ICO does not work, then why do you say taskie coin will be launched and be successful. the words are very confusing and the more I do not understand that you are looking for. Huh

I said if by chance something happen and ICO fail than all participants will still get payment.. all participants and supporters will get some rewards for sure...
but we are really hopeful for Taskie and its success.

what is confusing in this?

What's the progress now ? and how about the signature campaign one ? I mean, are all signature campaign participants will get paid too ? How long we need to wait for all signature campaign participants to get paid ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 07:56:58 AM

I have seen to date there has been no progress taskie to hold a second pre ICO, until when they were silent like this, and there is no explanation at all until now. Undecided
And how about the participants of the signature campaign? If the ICO will not continue its means the participants will not recieve any payment. Rest in piece for your work lol. Grin

Every eligible participants will get paid. if ICO not continue or failed, I'll pay all members in bitcoin...

I didn't said that. Taskie coin is not end. it will be launched and become successful for sure.
yes it is true, but you said above if the ICO does not continue or fail, meaning it signifies that the ICO does not work, then why do you say taskie coin will be launched and be successful. the words are very confusing and the more I do not understand that you are looking for. Huh

I said if by chance something happen and ICO fail than all participants will still get payment.. all participants and supporters will get some rewards for sure...

What's the progress now ? and how about the signature campaign one ? I mean, are all signature campaign participants will get paid too ? How long we need to wait for all signature campaign participants to get paid ?
only the eligible users get paid.. your rest of question answered many time before. please read above.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:25:40 AM

only the eligible users get paid.. your rest of question answered many time before. please read above.

It looks there is no certainty in building projects taskie, and none of the evidence to see the progress of this project ..

I hope you can pay all your campaign participants, who are already working hard to project taskie, this was clearly the fault of the developer to manage the correct website, so it makes sense for everyone to ask their right to this payment ..
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 01:39:50 AM

Waiting waiting. Very unprofessional. People are losing faith in taskies by the day.
So many promises yet so little deliverance. It was looking great and now you weeks behind. Is this the kind of project you going to run ? Just messing around ? I dont understand. What exactly are you doing ? Its not that hard to add up a few posts for signatures there were not that many people involved because most felt you were full of it and they were right. I dont believe there will be any job site for micro tasks.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 08:38:34 AM

Waiting waiting. Very unprofessional. People are losing faith in taskies by the day.
So many promises yet so little deliverance. It was looking great and now you weeks behind. Is this the kind of project you going to run ? Just messing around ? I dont understand. What exactly are you doing ? Its not that hard to add up a few posts for signatures there were not that many people involved because most felt you were full of it and they were right. I dont believe there will be any job site for micro tasks.

there is the new website: http://Taskie.us (still under working)

I am totally not understanding your complain. we did promises but we didn't gave any fixed time yet because we ourselves don't know how long the development will take. we are working on the websites. and once they'll ready you'll see them.
making a project is not a one or two week work. I expect a good behavior and patient from all of you... lots of you who shouting at us are not even involved in the taskie anyway. not any investors, not any bounty participants. I don't understand why unrelated folks spreading bad words here.

Dewi08

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:15:24 AM

I am totally not understanding your complain. we did promises but we didn't gave any fixed time yet because we ourselves don't know how long the development will take. we are working on the websites. and once they'll ready you'll see them.
making a project is not a one or two week work. I expect a good behavior and patient from all of you... lots of you who shouting at us are not even involved in the taskie anyway. not any investors, not any bounty participants. I don't understand why unrelated folks spreading bad words here.
We all know to make a good site, it was not one or two weeks but can be 1 or 2 months, but it would not hurt you represent all the participants here, to talk to your developer, to talk about payments to all participants of the campaign ..

So no the question regarding the question of payment, and all participants did not wait long in this payment ...
Mbah Tyo

Activity: 532

1st of May

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 07:13:03 PM

We all know to make a good site, it was not one or two weeks but can be 1 or 2 months, but it would not hurt you represent all the participants here, to talk to your developer, to talk about payments to all participants of the campaign ..

So no the question regarding the question of payment, and all participants did not wait long in this payment ...
This problem is actually simple to just give certainty to participants ico, then they will not always ask the same thing, they point the participants ico of taskie need the certainty of the outcome ico when it will be paid? that is it
I observed that

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN
WHITELIST
Dewi08

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:48:44 PM

This problem is actually simple to just give certainty to participants ico, then they will not always ask the same thing, they point the participants ico of taskie need the certainty of the outcome ico when it will be paid? that is it
I observed that
Actually, all the participants not to push but just ask the clear certainty for payment, what's wrong to pay for all campaign participants to facilitate the work teams and developers to focus on developing taskie to the public, if the site was really worth it to run ..
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 06:02:29 AM

I observed that
Actually, all the participants not to push but just ask the clear certainty for payment, what's wrong to pay for all campaign participants to facilitate the work teams and developers to focus on developing taskie to the public, if the site was really worth it to run ..

Payment of what? which payment guys? you guys are talking about bounty payment or ICO payment?
for bounty payment it is clearly stated that payment will be issued after ICO,.. how is the payment possible when the ICO is not even started..?

Please don't ask stupid things. everything is clear in previous posts.

Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:28:15 PM

I observed that

Payment of what? which payment guys? you guys are talking about bounty payment or ICO payment?
for bounty payment it is clearly stated that payment will be issued after ICO,.. how is the payment possible when the ICO is not even started..?

Did not you say you're going to pay for all campaign participants with Bitcoin payments, so why do you rotate your words as if you would not realize it, so why all the participants must wait ICO completed, while you've said will pay with bitcoin payment ..
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 08:37:57 AM

I observed that

Did not you say you're going to pay for all campaign participants with Bitcoin payments, so why do you rotate your words as if you would not realize it, so why all the participants must wait ICO completed, while you've said will pay with bitcoin payment ..

Kindly read that post again and see what I've wrote... Payment will be in Taskie token. but if by  chance we don't get success in ICO, than all users will be paid in BTC.. (thats what I said)
Thank You.

Dewi08

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 09:24:03 AM

I observed that

Kindly read that post again and see what I've wrote... Payment will be in Taskie token. but if by  chance we don't get success in ICO, than all users will be paid in BTC.. (thats what I said)
Thank You.
But see if, taskie already run the project properly, already nearly a month there is no progress on this project, how would you pay for and how much longer to wait for payment all participants are not clear and to see projects like this are not clear ...
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 11:37:38 AM

Can I request to pay us in BTC since we don't know if this ICO  will continue?

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 12:19:40 PM

We do know this ICO will continue . please keep little more patience.

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2017, 04:37:39 PM

Until when!!! You told everyone to be patient, in terms of payment that you have promised to participants ..

This is already visible not clear this project, do not run for 1 month or more, How can you be that easy to speak, in terms of telling the participants to wait any longer, it already looks very stupid ..
 Cheesy Grin
Warkop

Activity: 1148
Merit: 270

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 06:51:34 PM

This seems just nonsense to wait any longer about taskie payment. You have to tell about it to developers taskie, to immediately provide information about ICO is run, so that everyone knows and believes about ICO will soon be walking. You do not talk like that constantly, so that many of them are tired of hearing you talk.

Aufar

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 07:28:01 PM

This seems just nonsense to wait any longer about taskie payment. You have to tell about it to developers taskie, to immediately provide information about ICO is run, so that everyone knows and believes about ICO will soon be walking. You do not talk like that constantly, so that many of them are tired of hearing you talk.
I recently commented on the same thing as this, it is now widely ico rely sweet promises but when the day comes they are just playing for time.. I am confused with the thinking and the promise of those who have spoken before.... Lol
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 05:49:46 AM

I dont know really if we should wait that this manager will still have plans to payout here. I guess we've been waiting for nothing, its been month already.
pacekliksuram

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 07:09:07 AM

better to look other bounty
don't put big hope in this project
shine1123

Activity: 490

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 08, 2017, 12:09:58 PM

Please at least pay all signature campaign participants. How long we need to wait more ? another 3 months ?

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████