Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT AGED, NO LIMITS, NO 21 DAY HOLD  (Read 3111 times)
CaydenLL (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 09:01:54 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 05:07:16 PM by CaydenLL

VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT AGED, NO LIMITS, NO 21 DAY HOLD

Hello,

Recently i found way to create No 21 hold PayPal accounts, its working like a charm, i can get unlimited accounts without hold!
Proofs:

Picture: https://i.imgur.com/dlmrecn.jpg
GIF: https://i.imgur.com/KuJ1F9q.gif (Payment Goods or services in balance.)

Rules:
* To avoid pending payments, receive direct payments from account balances (not through invoices)
* Use an VPN, Proxy or VPS (USA if possible), you can log in from any locations without any problem, its just advice from me anyways vpn/proxy/vps is cheap...
* If you have previously logged into another Paypal account on your current system you will need to clear all traces of it first by deleting cookies, flash cookies, saved logins (if you need help with this let me know)
* Keep the account balance < 1K AUD - Send the money to other account or withdraw them!
* Do not change any user information (like emails, passwords, phone etc) on the account for 1 week
* Credit Card is already attached

Price is: 69$ Bitcoin.
PM me or add me on jabber: s3cret@xmpp.jp

(skype is also possible only for trusted members)
LouisVuitton
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Louis Vuitton

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 10:50:01 PM

The Country is AU / NZ?
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 11:28:53 PM

The Country is AU / NZ?
It looks to be a Australian account from the AUD he stated was the needed amount to be below that limit of 1000AUD.
New zealand is NZD. Just thought that would be a dead give away for that being stated in the sale.
It's just kind of strange that he said to login using a US VPN/VPS or proxy (if possible). Undecided

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
The Prince Of Egifts

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:56:06 AM

Let me get free vouch new Zealand to test and give feedback.
The Prince Of Egifts

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 12:56:42 AM

Why no USA?
CaydenLL (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 04:00:41 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2017, 05:13:01 PM by CaydenLL

The Country is AU / NZ?

AU.

Let me get free vouch new Zealand to test and give feedback.

Im not giving any free vouch copies. Even your reputation is really bad anyways.

It looks to be a Australian account from the AUD he stated was the needed amount to be below that limit of 1000AUD.
New zealand is NZD. Just thought that would be a dead give away for that being stated in the sale.
It's just kind of strange that he said to login using a US VPN/VPS or proxy (if possible). Undecided

I recommend to log in from vpn, vps or proxy USA(I tested it so its just advice), but you can basically login from any location without any problem.
Yes, you need to stay below 1000AUD, but you can send 999AUD to another paypal and still load another 999AUD without any 21 days hold.
UK_Guy

Activity: 174

UK Ebay & Paypal accounts for sale

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 12:36:28 AM

Just to let you know, 21 day holds can come and go at any time.

Also using non level 1 proxies will get the paypal account limited.
As will most free/abused VPNs.

There is no such thing anymore as no hold paypal unless the paypal is from a certain country.

Anyone selling no holds paypal accounts does not know what they are doing/talking about.

You say the accounts are from AU but you say its ok to use USA ip - well you are incorrect.
This will lead to limitation.

Your setup advice is terrible.

I will not be buying from you, sorry.

UK PAYPAL LIMITS LIFTING SERVICE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5224111.msg53811103#msg53811103
SMS Service Rent Real UK Sim phone numbers for Verification prices from £1.50 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5164701.msg53811094#msg53811094
CaydenLL (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 02:23:58 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 02:36:56 AM by CaydenLL

There is no such thing anymore as no hold paypal unless the paypal is from a certain country.

Anyone selling no holds paypal accounts does not know what they are doing/talking about.

You say the accounts are from AU but you say its ok to use USA ip - well you are incorrect.

Im sorry, but you know nothing about what are you talking about.

I dont need you to buy from me, i already sold 5 accounts without any problem.

You can use any vpn, proxy or vps to log in to this paypal it wont get limited even on shared vpn or proxy i tested it myself.

Im selling PayPals where i applied bug i found, if you dont trust this its simple - dont buy, but dont blame something you dont know about Smiley

UK_Guy

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 04:55:21 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 06:35:48 AM by UK_Guy

lol, as soon as any of your buyers get their 1st payment even if it is $1, those paypals will get limited.

I will wait and see the negative comments on your thread.

Everyone knows, you need to use an ip from the country the paypal is from.

WTF man.

Good luck. I cant see you refunding your customers when they get limited.

Good luck with it. You will be needing it.

Using non level 1 proxies is the worst thing to do ever.
If you ask a proper expert, they will confirm all I have said, but unfortunately, only a few real deal experts on this forum.
Most are like you - dreamers.
Keep dreaming man.
WTF.

I AM TELLING YOU NOW - THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PAYPAL WITH NO 21 DAY HOLDS THESE DAYS - the holds can come back anytime.

People that advertise paypals with no 21 days holds need to get with the program and update themselves with some knowledge.
Simple as that.
WTF.

If you were confident about your accounts you would be more than happy to give out vouch copies.
But you do not.
If you give someone a free account, they will come back and by 100's - so its business sense to give some out for free.
BUT u know ur accounts are weak and will die soon so you dont give vouch copies.

Also you say you already sold 5 - proof?
You got no proof, nothing.
The pics in you OP dont really prove anything.
I can make same type of pic for my UK new accounts.
Many of them do not have 21 day holds BUT I am telling you, they come back. Simple THE HOLDS COME BACK.

I can make a similar thread to yours, with proof pics like yours BUT it does not work. THE HOLDS COME BACK MAN.
Even on aged accounts someone uses regular for years - THE HOLDS CAN COME BACK

I am not going to educate/wisen you up anymore and give out my knowledge.
F that man.
I am posting this to educate other members.

You are new here like myself.
You need to give out free stuff if you know it works that will not be issue for yourself.
Prove you are a business person.
At the moment you come across as a school kid that has got excited over $20.
Fix up man.

Anyway, you asking price of $69 dollars is far too cheap for what you have.
If you were the real deal, you would be asking for more, much much more as its a gold mine that you are sitting on.
BUT you are not sitting on any gold mine hence your cheap price.

I charge £50 GPB for a new UK paypal/ebay that has holds.
But then again, my service, quality and accounts fully work so my price is justified.

If you are still a member here in 3 months time and have good trust/feedback, I will personally give you £50 GBP for free as I put my money where my mouth is.

LATERZ

UK PAYPAL LIMITS LIFTING SERVICE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5224111.msg53811103#msg53811103
SMS Service Rent Real UK Sim phone numbers for Verification prices from £1.50 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5164701.msg53811094#msg53811094
tifossi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 05:00:42 AM

This is maybe good for people in AU bot not outside. A year ago  I had a AU PP account. Works 3 months, after this it detects a IP outside AU and PayPal would have a driver license or anything other to proof my identity. So I only recommend to use this Accounts inside AU or with a VPN. But I don't know if PayPal detects the VPN IP.
UK_Guy

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:41:54 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 08:04:12 AM by UK_Guy

This is maybe good for people in AU bot not outside. A year ago  I had a AU PP account. Works 3 months, after this it detects a IP outside AU and PayPal would have a driver license or anything other to proof my identity. So I only recommend to use this Accounts inside AU or with a VPN. But I don't know if PayPal detects the VPN IP.

Have you personally used this sellers accounts?
NO
If not, I dont think it is a good idea to recommend members to use these accounts.

You also say 'works after 3 months' - was that account from this seller?
NO
If not then that comment is invalid.

Sorry if I sound a bit harsh/rude but I hope you understand that members will spend there hard earned money so they need to get what they are paying for.

You might be a hero member but you dont have a clue mate.
DO NOT GIVE OUT ADVICE.

That is why I replied to your post.
Have a great day from all in UK XxX

The Prince Of Egifts

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:45:35 AM

You can use any vpn, proxy or vps to log in to this paypal it wont get limited even on shared vpn or proxy i tested it myself.

Im selling PayPals where i applied bug i found, if you dont trust this its simple - dont buy, but dont blame something you dont know about Smiley

I just bought an account & got limited right away for just logging in. He is a scammer stay away.
UK_Guy

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:02:01 AM

I f'ing told you people man!!!!!

SCAMMER

Sorry you got scammed by this fool.

WTF is the matter with you buyers...... are you stupid or just money hungry and will try anything. FFS.
Buyers, use ur f'ing brains FFS or go get a job burger flipping.

Sorry for rudeness, but it has to be said.

UK_Guy

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:10:32 AM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 08:34:34 AM by UK_Guy

I just bought an account & got limited right away for just logging in. He is a scammer stay away.

HELP OTHERS  by clicking his trust and filling out with your experiences.
I presume it will be a negative.

Here is the link to his trust where you can input your experience with this seller:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=931864
Thanks

CaydenLL (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 01:00:30 PM

HELP OTHERS  by clicking his trust and filling out with your experiences.
I presume it will be a negative.

Here is the link to his trust where you can input your experience with this seller:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=931864
Thanks

Both of you are reported. You didnt ever purchase from me.
I wouldnt be suprised if this is your mutliaccount, i messaged mod about you guys, flaming my thread without any reason.
You are honestly retarded.
UK_Guy

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 02:02:40 PM

I am just warning people.

I feel the mods/admin will appreciate my input.

Thanks for calling me a retard lol. Says a lot about your customer service skills and age and experience.

CaydenLL (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 02:12:53 PM

I am just warning people.

I feel the mods/admin will appreciate my input.

Thanks for calling me a retard lol. Says a lot about your customer service skills and age and experience.

What are you warning people from?
You didnt even buy from me, yes you are retarded and you will get atleast -repped with your friend.
Im selling my service and you are blaming it when you didnt even buy from me, i bet my skills and experience is higher than yours.
Please leave my thread, you are just spamming, even this all spam from you will be removed soon.
I can also go to your thread and spam like you Smiley
Also, no one reported me on here for scamming people, shows what person are you.
UK_Guy

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:10:58 PM

This user has said they got scammed so therefore my posts are justified.

I will respect your request to leave your thread.
If you are genuine, I am only trying to give you advice on how paypal works and what will happen with those accounts etc.
Bye.

BTC-Chaser

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:16:36 PM

You say you applied a bug that you found?
Ahhhh.... yeah, that'll work.
Just the other day I deleted my Windows folder, and it confused the smackdaddy out of Paypal so they dropped $5000 in my Paypal too.

But seriously:
It is possible to occasionally log into/use Paypal with IP's from outside the country, some folks travel and sell/buy stuff that way, legitimately, but when you're playing with VPN's it becomes a very different ballgame.
Paypal isn't born yesterday, many VPN's (even some level 1 VPN's) will result in a warm, hearty "hello, this is your friendly neighborhood BLACKLIST!!!" no matter how many bugs, worms, catterpillars or butterflies you throw at it.
Heck, even plenty of legit ip's will still result in Paypal giving you the old one-finger salute, but that's a different issue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: