Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN Coinabul] Normal transaction processing resumes  (Read 1115 times)
Coinabul (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Coinabul - Gold Unbarred

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 10:42:52 AM

Hi all,

You may have noticed our systems kicking into high safety mode over the last 48 hours as market price, exchange, and Bitcoin network instability steadily increased and started to disrupt our ability to process transactions. All systems are now operating normally, with some significant changes made on our backend.

We've adjusted the internal pricing algorithms we use to account for multiple exchanges failing and/or having extreme discrepencies, and market prices completely failing. I myself started to make some updates to our Bitcoin network backbone for processing transactions in order to have a higher degree of availability in circumstances like the recent forking event.

We've also got a heck of a lot of server horsepower inbound which should be going online this coming week, in order to handle the increased load that we've been under during the last couple of months. I've also been hiring and training more staff, so everyone will be able to achieve a much greater level of customer support interaction soon as well as faster shipping times.

Thanks very much to all of you for your continued patience and support over the past few weeks as both Coinabul and Bitcoin continue to grow to new heights.

-Jay

Coinabul.com - Gold Unbarred
Website owners, let me put my ads on your site! PM me!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dentldir

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 10:10:48 PM

Any chance you can provide an update for customers who have placed orders early this month that are still "Processing" now two weeks later?

The customer service form on your site has so far provided no repsonse as far as I can tell.  It'd be nice to break the silence here.

1DentLdiRMv3dpmpmqWsQev8BUaty9vN3v
Virtuall

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 06:56:59 PM

I still didn't get my refund...
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 09:27:27 AM

A remeber Coinabul from a long time ago and made a trade on January the 29th before reading their latest reviews on this forum.  They haven't sent the item, nor sent me a tracking code nor replied to any of my emails since making the order.  Coinabul should be branded a scammer on this forum IMO.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: