Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:42:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: High volume cashout partner needed  (Read 889 times)
tricklespot (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 04:28:15 AM

Hello guys,

I will soon be paid out for a few projects of mine and I'd like to trade it all into bitcoin. I can get paid in Payoneer and PayPal.
about paypal you don't have to worry the funds come directly from the source which is a popular company so you don't have to worry about charge-backs. the volume I'll be needing is somewhere between 6k- 11k USD. If you think you can provide me this service please PM me.

This will be done with escrow as any member could turn scammer with these amounts.

the deal will take place begin to mid of February.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 05:37:26 AM

Hello guys,

I will soon be paid out for a few projects of mine and I'd like to trade it all into bitcoin. I can get paid in Payoneer and PayPal.
about paypal you don't have to worry the funds come directly from the source which is a popular company so you don't have to worry about charge-backs. the volume I'll be needing is somewhere between 6k- 11k USD. If you think you can provide me this service please PM me.

This will be done with escrow as any member could turn scammer with these amounts.

You are kidding right? I would find it very unlikely that anyone will take you up on your offer. I recommend that you withdraw your money to your bank account.
krack-r

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:38:29 AM

Hello guys,

not only that you will have to go first, but you will also have to prove that the account is yours
otherwise - try the online exchanges but you will take 20 - 50% hit
paypal is a nono in general - too high fraud risk

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
disheveled

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:11:26 PM

Why don't you just load it onto a prepaid card via payoneer? I would honestly try to much into a paypal because depending on how aged it is you will either have to take it out 50-80$ at a time. You also will need to be careful how you take it out how often you withdraw where you withdraw to etc because you can easily get limited. If you want some help I am willing to help but you are going to have to cash out a few hundred dollars at a time especially with the paypal even once you get it going because no one accepts more than that due to the high potential for fraud.
tricklespot (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:26:07 PM

Hello guys,

not only that you will have to go first, but you will also have to prove that the account is yours

There's no risk really.. I give you my email you add to paypal and when the money gets sent it gets send to you.
straight from the source so no chargebacks

second option would be I send to your payoneer address and you give me bitcoin.

also to answer the other question about why I don't just load to a payoneer card. I can but I don't want to my countries limits per day is 150$(in my countries currency which I don't want its very unstable) per ATM imagine how long it would take to get 10k off. also If I send to a bank account sure I can get USD notes but the bank here is low on USD so they would ask me to come take it in 3 or 4 halves which would be across 6-12months time.
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:30:29 PM

Hello guys,

There's no risk really.. I give you my email you add to paypal and when the money gets sent it gets send to you.

also to answer the other question about why I don't just load to a payoneer card. I can but I don't want to my countries limits per day is 150$(in my countries currency which I don't want its very unstable) per ATM imagine how long it would take to get 10k off. also If I send to a bank account sure I can get USD notes but the bank here is low on USD so they would ask me to come take it in 3 or 4 halves which would be across 6-12months time.

Which country is this where bank can't arrange 10K USD notes & that country's currency is more unstable than bitcoin itself?

tricklespot (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 10:19:27 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2017, 02:11:20 AM by tricklespot

Hello guys,

Which country is this where bank can't arrange 10K USD notes & that country's currency is more unstable than bitcoin itself?

also to answer the other question about why I don't just load to a payoneer card. I can but I don't want to my countries limits per day is 150$(in my countries currency which I don't want its very unstable) per ATM imagine how long it would take to get 10k off. also If I send to a bank account sure I can get USD notes but the bank here is low on USD so they would ask me to come take it in 3 or 4 halves which would be across 6-12months time

with bitcoin I can exchange to USD notes with a local
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:35:01 AM

Hello guys,

also to answer the other question about why I don't just load to a payoneer card. I can but I don't want to my countries limits per day is 150$(in my countries currency which I don't want its very unstable) per ATM imagine how long it would take to get 10k off. also If I send to a bank account sure I can get USD notes but the bank here is low on USD so they would ask me to come take it in 3 or 4 halves which would be across 6-12months time

with bitcoin I can exchange to USD notes with a local
I have a payoneer card which I have been using for the past 3 years and you can use it if you like and how much would you offer for the exchange?
BuySomeBitcoins

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 03:12:20 AM

How about you get paid, you transfer to your bank account, you withdraw cash, and you trade like your fellow buyers !

TommyBitcoin

Activity: 350

Interested in the Power of Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 03:18:26 AM

Hello guys,

How about just getting paid for your work in bitcoin instead of Payoneer or PayPal  Tongue

*********BUY OR SELL YOUR BITCOIN TO A TRUSTED TRADER********
***I want to buy and sell you bitcoins***(eight )-(eight)-4 85-TOMMY
Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 02:15:46 AM

Hello guys,

How about just getting paid for your work in bitcoin instead of Payoneer or PayPal  Tongue

Some people find it easier to throw the money and get the work done, rather than change it to Bitcoin just to pay their worker.

@OP - can do Payoneer, let me know.

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
Kand1990

Activity: 444

beauty is power; a smile is its sword

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 06:46:06 AM

Payoneer is probably the best option for the OP, paypal sucks.

Buy & Sell Bitcoin here - Accepting All CryptoCurrencies and Neteller - Skrill - WMZ
Here are my contact details. - TELEGRAM
tricklespot (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 03:54:42 AM

not doing any big amounts because I've been scammed recently. but Saturday 12AM UTC I have another 417$ to do with escrow. I don't care what level or trust feedback you have we will use escrow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: