Print  
Author Topic: China?  (Read 3386 times)
coin revolution

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:18:08 AM

Is China trying to control Bitcoin?

In general, everyone thinks that China is an influence on bitcoin. For me, China is controlling the bitcoin from indirect roads.

Especially when the BTC price exceeds $ 1000, manipulation is starting. Soon I will be waiting for news from China again. At the moment, 1 BTC has exceeded the price of $ 1000. They may want to lower the price again and buy BTC.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:22:55 AM

In general, everyone thinks that China is an influence on bitcoin. For me, China is controlling the bitcoin from indirect roads.

Especially when the BTC price exceeds $ 1000, manipulation is starting. Soon I will be waiting for news from China again. At the moment, 1 BTC has exceeded the price of $ 1000. They may want to lower the price again and buy BTC.
It is a rumor that they tend to manipulate the price of bitcoin and they are booking their profits when ever they can because they have invested heavily in it and without any regulation against it ,expect that every now and then.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:47:02 AM

No, they are not controlling bitcoin, maybe they want to, but they just can't because bitcoin is a decentralized one and no one can ever control it, except maybe if its Satoshi Nakamoto, but let's say that they are on their way on controlling bitcoin, and they are on 65% of the process of controlling it, but the population of bitcoin won't allow this thing to happen, it is possible that there would be War in this virtual world between China and the other countries that is holding bitcoin.

But no worries anyways, because that would never happen, unless they will make a coin that can surpass the superiority of bitcoin amongst of all other coins out there.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:57:16 AM

A lot of almost the same threads with this one. And just because China's name is always popping out on the news and many miners are living there. No one is responsible for controlling bitcoin even Satoshi, it is now being automatically moving when it comes to its pricing. Law of supply and demand is being applied on it.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:09:32 AM

Ok, but as we can see, a little move from their currency, Bitcoin rate also moves.. scary.

China holds the most amount of bitcoin, that is why every time that they DUMP their coins, the bitcoins price gets low, but this doesn't mean that they are the one who is controlling bitcoin, because the truth is no one is controlling bitcoin. We don't have to worry about its price fluctuation every time that China will DUMP their bitcoins, because it is just normal, there is nothing to worry about.

Even if they are doing this, Bitcoin will never die or something worst, some of us are thinking this way, but the truth is, bitcoin won't die just because this. Bitcoin solidity can't be ruined by those people who are trying to take bitcoin down.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:13:48 AM

No, China is not trying to control bitcoin because they already does. Because most of the miners are there and because they have the most supply of the bitcoin they can control the bitcoin especially the price on the market. They are the real whale who can make a big impact on market whether it is dump or pump. So for me, China is already controlling bitcoin especially in terms of market.
poloniexwhale

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:42:23 AM

Do not overestimate or underestimate China, you know China is a big country in the crypto. But they have less salary to pump bitcoin. No controll.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 05:45:27 AM

No, China is not trying to control bitcoin because they already does. Because most of the miners are there and because they have the most supply of the bitcoin they can control the bitcoin especially the price on the market. They are the real whale who can make a big impact on market whether it is dump or pump. So for me, China is already controlling bitcoin especially in terms of market.

China has no control over the bitcoin market. After the inspection of PBOC to the Chinese exchangers the hoax volume set by them was removed. Those fake volumes are what makes people think China has the most volume of bitcoin. Today if you can see the chart pie of the bitcoin volume you will see a big change. Other exchangers are like ants before compared to Chinas btc volume but after the fake volume was removed but today they are on par with CHinese exchangers.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:23:47 AM

No. is impossible for one country to take control btc, they just can affect the btc price now.
They need to protect RMB (china currency) and prevent btc for laundering.

It is true, it would be hard for them to control bitcoin because it is made to be Decentralized. Maybe you are thinking that China is controlling bitcoin because they are affecting the bitcoins price every time that they dump their bitcoins. But no, they are affecting the bitcoins price, yes, because most of the bitcoins population are in their country compare to the other countries that only some people are using bitcoin.

But it doesn't mean that they are controlling bitcoin, it is just, they are the biggest investors and users of bitcoin. We don't have to worry about this, because it is impossible for someone or for some country to control the bitcoin.
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:29:22 AM

Fuck China. They always complain how something affect their economy in a negative way. They affect their economy in a negative way trying to control EVERYTHING.
Yeah I agree. I do not like the China and it is very terrible to live in a control which is near the China. I have to do a lot of thing to go abroad to work and stay away from Chinese in my country. LOL. They irritate me and other people and everything else on this planet. ONly God knows how to deal with them
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:41:46 AM

Fuck China. They always complain how something affect their economy in a negative way. They affect their economy in a negative way trying to control EVERYTHING.
Yeah I agree. I do not like the China and it is very terrible to live in a control which is near the China. I have to do a lot of thing to go abroad to work and stay away from Chinese in my country. LOL. They irritate me and other people and everything else on this planet. ONly God knows how to deal with them
It is a speculation and also there are some serious allegations on Chinese that they are trying to manipulate and control the value of Bitcoins. Although there is no solid proof for that but if you see the Chinese market then you will know that Bitcoin price raise and drop when there is a rise and drop in the local currency.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
nyanhtet

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Bawga

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:25:56 AM

Can't control market, but network.  Smiley

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!         
  Website | Blog | Reddit | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
  Lisk Delegate - Communitypool: 80% reward sharing delegate
Transparency Report
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 04:18:37 PM

How can one country control when bitcoin is global? Mining maybe because o electricity is cheap and they have a surplus of it. So they go ahead and start the mining business that's why they have a huge control of mining. They don't have control of the price as well. There are a lot of factors that make the price of bitcoin changes, but China has nothing to do about it.
coin revolution

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:54:56 AM

It is a rumor that they tend to manipulate the price of bitcoin and they are booking their profits when ever they can because they have invested heavily in it and without any regulation against it ,expect that every now and then.

Of course the biggest reason for doing this is to make a profit. A large majority of mining operations are done in China. Bitcoin mining is a costly business. Mining revenues are very low. But despite mining revenues are low, China is still mining.
According to my opinion, they are deliberately manipulating. The mining process they are doing is for make profitable.
Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 02:56:47 PM

Yes, China government always try to control everything and for the things they couldn't control they could simply ban it. But Bitcoin should be the very first thing that they couldn't control it either ban it and it's said that the PBOC is studying the Bitcoin technology and would run it's own encryptcurrency, at the same time, the blockchain technology is becoming a more and more important new technology in this country.

Anyway how about we stoping talking about China, China is no longer the most important part of Bitcoin, even they ban people from withdrawing Bitcoin from exchange, it couldn't stop Bitcoin from breaking $1,100, that's meaningful.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:18:46 PM

They sure are to some extent since a lot of mining farms are coming from that part off the world. I'm told their miners are controlling more than half the Bitcoin mining network and that's huge.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2380
Merit: 454

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:44:24 PM

They are manipulating the bitcoins price but not controlling them, you might notice that every time that bitcoin price have reached $1000 or exceeds to $1000, they are dumping their coins to affect the bitcoins price since most of the bitcoin users are from their country that is why.

So, anytime right now, they will DUMP their bitcoins, and sell it, and when its price would be lower that the price when they sold their bitcoins, they will buy again and wait for the bitcoins price to go up high again and do this thing again and again and again.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 05:37:02 PM

They are manipulating the bitcoins price but not controlling them, you might notice that every time that bitcoin price have reached $1000 or exceeds to $1000, they are dumping their coins to affect the bitcoins price since most of the bitcoin users are from their country that is why.

So, anytime right now, they will DUMP their bitcoins, and sell it, and when its price would be lower that the price when they sold their bitcoins, they will buy again and wait for the bitcoins price to go up high again and do this thing again and again and again.

wow, that's some smart investment technique these Chinese are employing, this goes to explain they are somewhat controlling it because you must be powerful to dictate/determine prices of Bitcoin by yourself and they are doing exactly that through their own cunning manipulations.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:50:22 PM

A lot of almost the same threads with this one. And just because China's name is always popping out on the news and many miners are living there. No one is responsible for controlling bitcoin even Satoshi, it is now being automatically moving when it comes to its pricing. Law of supply and demand is being applied on it.

I'm afraid to say but I guess you are wrong when you said Satoshi Nakamoto can't control the bitcoin, he is the one who made bitcoin, so technically he have the power to control it anytime he wants, but I know that he won't do such thing, unless it is necessary. Satoshi Nakamoto didn't invent this thing for someone to have control of it, so there is nothing to worry about at all. China can't do anything about it, I mean controlling bitcoin no matter how they want to, because bitcoin is untouchable.

All they can do is to manipulate the price of bitcoin since most of the bitcoin users around the world are from China, affecting the bitcoins price every time they do a DUMP to sell their coins, and buy bitcoins when bitcoin got lower than the amount they have sell their bitcoins.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:51:29 PM

That is true, that is one of the factors how china/chinese users almost controlling the bitcoin because they got the majority of the bitcoin and most of the big investors or let say amount of users are there in china. So it is very easy to them to manipulate or control the price of bitcoin since they have an advantage which is having the most of bitcoin. They always creates hypes which can lead for them to make profit even though they bought their bitcoins at a high price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: